Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour thinking things through Part 834 15:26 - Dec 12 with 1124 viewsSteve_M

Nothing wrong with this tweet but the Dear Leader and his acolytes are promising red unicorns.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Labour thinking things through Part 834 on 15:39 - Dec 12 with 1085 viewsNo9

It is difficult to see where labour think they can change things
The only modification they might get is to include things the tories have excluded= consumer rights, employee rights etc. but that's about it.

I listened to the Norwegians saying (words to this effect) you have screwed up you relations with the EU we don't want you to screw up our & why should we accommodate a buch of squabling children.

& what is coming out of the EU is pretty much 'That's all chaps'
Labour thinking things through Part 834 on 16:01 - Dec 12 with 1063 viewsXYZ

They won't get my vote with such appalling misuse of apostrophes.
Labour thinking things through Part 834 on 16:02 - Dec 12 with 1064 viewsStokieBlue

They have been promising unicorns on all matters for quite some time and they are believed unquestioningly by many.

Promising unicorns on one more thing won't make a difference.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Labour thinking things through Part 834 on 16:04 - Dec 12 with 1057 viewsJ2BLUE

Labour are out for themselves. They can't pass their own six tests and anyone who thinks they can is deluded.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Labour thinking things through Part 834 on 17:53 - Dec 12 with 1000 viewsBlueBadger

Labour thinking things through Part 834 on 16:04 - Dec 12 by J2BLUE

Labour are out for themselves. They can't pass their own six tests and anyone who thinks they can is deluded.

Both sides of the house have been shamelessly playing this for position rather than the good of the country. A plague on both of them.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Labour thinking things through Part 834 on 19:22 - Dec 12 with 936 viewsBloomBlue

Actually they could pass their six tests, the problem is to do that we would need to stay in the EU and Labour have said we're leaving the EU
Labour thinking things through Part 834 on 07:29 - Dec 13 with 843 viewsCurrie10

I make you correct.

' For the people ' - do the other one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024