Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Having a sh1t day? Best ignore this then... 15:47 - Dec 12 with 1591 viewsbluelagos

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/next-prime-minister

A number of bookies have Boris as the favourite to be the next pm.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Having a sh1t day? Best ignore this then... on 15:50 - Dec 12 with 1563 viewsSpruceMoose

Gambling is a mug's game.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Having a sh1t day? Best ignore this then... on 15:51 - Dec 12 with 1561 viewsbluelagos

Having a sh1t day? Best ignore this then... on 15:50 - Dec 12 by SpruceMoose

Gambling is a mug's game.

No argument from me MrMoose

Having a sh1t day? Best ignore this then... on 15:52 - Dec 12 with 1554 viewsSpruceMoose

Having a sh1t day? Best ignore this then... on 15:51 - Dec 12 by bluelagos

No argument from me MrMoose

Damn it, I had 5/1 with Rommers that you'd kick off at that statement.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Having a sh1t day? Best ignore this then... on 15:52 - Dec 12 with 1549 viewsJ2BLUE

He's not exactly odds on. Pretty meaningless. Javid was favourite a couple of weeks ago. BJ has come in from 10/1 in recent days so this looks like punters speculating that he will be the candidate the ERG etc rally around if the no confidence vote succeeds. If May wins he will likely drift out again.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Having a sh1t day? Best ignore this then... on 15:56 - Dec 12 with 1528 viewsNo9

I don''t bet so probably wouldn't understand what the bookies have got up unless it is in common old fashioned language

It will be interesting if he is elected as leader when a number of tories have said they will have nothing to do with him in government = could this be the wedge that finally splits the tories? Could
Having a sh1t day? Best ignore this then... on 16:04 - Dec 12 with 1512 viewsSwansea_Blue

A nice reminder of what's at stake. Despite what I think about her and how her policies and actions have treated some people with utter contempt, I'm keeping everything crossed that May boots this rabble within her own party into touch.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Having a sh1t day? Best ignore this then... on 16:07 - Dec 12 with 1504 viewsGlasgowBlue

Boris would walk the leadership election if he made the final two. But he doesn't have enough support to make it that far.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

on 16:13 - Dec 12 with 1473 views_

Having a sh1t day? Best ignore this then... on 16:04 - Dec 12 by Swansea_Blue

A nice reminder of what's at stake. Despite what I think about her and how her policies and actions have treated some people with utter contempt, I'm keeping everything crossed that May boots this rabble within her own party into touch.

Login to get fewer ads

Having a sh1t day? Best ignore this then... on 16:19 - Dec 12 with 1454 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 16:13 - Dec 12 by _

Me too this.

Iron Lion Zion

Having a sh1t day? Best ignore this then... on 16:20 - Dec 12 with 1452 viewsbluelagos

Having a sh1t day? Best ignore this then... on 16:07 - Dec 12 by GlasgowBlue

Boris would walk the leadership election if he made the final two. But he doesn't have enough support to make it that far.

Hope you're right Glassers.

All very bizarre as like others on this thread, I find myself hoping she somehow wins. And I am no fan but the alternatives seem a whole lot worse atm.

Having a sh1t day? Best ignore this then... on 16:59 - Dec 12 with 1390 viewsBinner

A pity MM didn't wait a bit. He'd've been a shoo-in if he hadn't taken the Ireland jobs.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Having a sh1t day? Best ignore this then... on 17:07 - Dec 12 with 1368 viewsGlasgowBlue

Having a sh1t day? Best ignore this then... on 16:20 - Dec 12 by bluelagos

Hope you're right Glassers.

All very bizarre as like others on this thread, I find myself hoping she somehow wins. And I am no fan but the alternatives seem a whole lot worse atm.

Boris has been found out. The members may love him but his colleagues can see he's all talk so I can't see nearly 50% of them putting him through to the final 2.

Iron Lion Zion

Having a sh1t day? Best ignore this then... on 17:18 - Dec 12 with 1344 viewsGuthrum

Having a sh1t day? Best ignore this then... on 17:07 - Dec 12 by GlasgowBlue

Boris has been found out. The members may love him but his colleagues can see he's all talk so I can't see nearly 50% of them putting him through to the final 2.

I do find his appeal among the grass roots somewhat odd. What aspect of Conservatism does he actually represent?

He's not particularly Thatcherite, technocrat, old school paternalist. In fact the only thing we can definitely say Boris stands for is Boris. Outside of his ambitions and opportunism, there is little else.

Perhaps that's where the appeal comes from, an intangible figure in which it is possible to see whatever shapes one thinks they can.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Having a sh1t day? Best ignore this then... on 17:18 - Dec 12 with 1345 viewsbluelagos

Having a sh1t day? Best ignore this then... on 17:07 - Dec 12 by GlasgowBlue

33.4% guarantees second place...

My mate is a cousin to a Tory MP and she apparently referred to him as divisive. MPs know he is unpopular, but you never know.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024