Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Trump's former lawyer gets three years imprisonment 17:18 - Dec 12 with 1080 viewsSteve_M

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46546238

There's also a tweet nearly as accurate as Cameron's pre-election one:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So Trump's former lawyer gets three years imprisonment on 17:32 - Dec 12 with 1060 viewsLord_Lucan

Ha

He is lucky, they were expecting 5 - 7

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

So Trump's former lawyer gets three years imprisonment on 17:47 - Dec 12 with 1045 viewsSwansea_Blue

Trump’s very lucky he’s remained an upstanding model President considering he’s been surrounded by scumbags, loons and criminals.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So Trump's former lawyer gets three years imprisonment on 18:25 - Dec 12 with 1022 viewswkj

So Trump's former lawyer gets three years imprisonment on 17:47 - Dec 12 by Swansea_Blue

Trump’s very lucky he’s remained an upstanding model President considering he’s been surrounded by scumbags, loons and criminals.

I know right? I mean, Imagine how he must sleep thinking - how must the people see me as the leader of the free world when I put together such a poor supporting cast.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So Trump's former lawyer gets three years imprisonment on 19:03 - Dec 12 with 996 viewsDarth_Koont

So Trump's former lawyer gets three years imprisonment on 17:47 - Dec 12 by Swansea_Blue

There's an element in all of this of Trump being too powerful to fail. Not only do the wheels of justice turn slowly when it's addressing the senior executive officer of the administration but I get the feeling that there's little appetite to push it as forcefully as it should be (even from the Democrats).

After all, it took Nixon just over 2 years to resign after the Watergate burglars were caught red-handed and with immediate knowledge of their connection to upper levels of the Republican Party and the White House.

We'll kick a PM into touch at the drop of the hat but seems as if it's a bit similar to going after the Queen or a Pope when people gun for the President of the United States of America. So I think Trump will limp along for a while yet even with the connection to him in plain sight.

Pronouns: He/Him

So Trump's former lawyer gets three years imprisonment on 19:05 - Dec 12 with 983 viewsSpruceMoose

So Trump's former lawyer gets three years imprisonment on 19:03 - Dec 12 by Darth_Koont

There's an element in all of this of Trump being too powerful to fail. Not only do the wheels of justice turn slowly when it's addressing the senior executive officer of the administration but I get the feeling that there's little appetite to push it as forcefully as it should be (even from the Democrats).

After all, it took Nixon just over 2 years to resign after the Watergate burglars were caught red-handed and with immediate knowledge of their connection to upper levels of the Republican Party and the White House.

We'll kick a PM into touch at the drop of the hat but seems as if it's a bit similar to going after the Queen or a Pope when people gun for the President of the United States of America. So I think Trump will limp along for a while yet even with the connection to him in plain sight.

I wonder how much of an eye on the future they have too. Much easier to just ease him out in 2020 or before by getting his resignation, minimising the frothing from his supporters. Certainly much less threatening for the future of the US.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So Trump's former lawyer gets three years imprisonment on 19:11 - Dec 12 with 973 viewsDarth_Koont

So Trump's former lawyer gets three years imprisonment on 19:05 - Dec 12 by SpruceMoose

I wonder how much of an eye on the future they have too. Much easier to just ease him out in 2020 or before by getting his resignation, minimising the frothing from his supporters. Certainly much less threatening for the future of the US.

When do they announce the Republican party nominees? Or start campaigning?

I'd hope the Republicans put pressure on Trump not to run or at least put up another candidate for nomination - but they quickly changed their tune back in 2016 once they realised Trump was carrying the stupid, racist and/or evangelist vote.

Pronouns: He/Him

So Trump's former lawyer gets three years imprisonment on 19:17 - Dec 12 with 963 viewsSpruceMoose

So Trump's former lawyer gets three years imprisonment on 19:11 - Dec 12 by Darth_Koont

When do they announce the Republican party nominees? Or start campaigning?

I'd hope the Republicans put pressure on Trump not to run or at least put up another candidate for nomination - but they quickly changed their tune back in 2016 once they realised Trump was carrying the stupid, racist and/or evangelist vote.

I'm doubtful anyone will even challenge him.

I'll be staggered if Trump ever does a minute behind bars. If we are lucky we might get Jr or Jared.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

So Trump's former lawyer gets three years imprisonment on 19:21 - Dec 12 with 954 viewsfactual_blue

So Trump's former lawyer gets three years imprisonment on 19:17 - Dec 12 by SpruceMoose

I'm doubtful anyone will even challenge him.

I'll be staggered if Trump ever does a minute behind bars. If we are lucky we might get Jr or Jared.

Cometh the hour, cometh the moose....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

So Trump's former lawyer gets three years imprisonment on 19:37 - Dec 12 with 936 viewsSpruceMoose

So Trump's former lawyer gets three years imprisonment on 19:21 - Dec 12 by factual_blue

Cometh the hour, cometh the moose....

My campaign slogan would be 'It's Never Too Late To Go Home'.

Time for the US to come back under British rule.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024