Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference - Live 12:30 - Dec 13 with 5950 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/35036/twtv-ipswich-town-v-wigan-athletic

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:31 - Dec 13 with 4853 viewsGavTWTD

Afternoon everyone. We're expecting Paul a little after 1pm

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:43 - Dec 13 with 4834 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

Afternoon fellow sufferers.
Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:44 - Dec 13 with 4833 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

Therapy sessions for Town fans to meet, share stories of misery and console each other should be being provided by the Club.
Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:51 - Dec 13 with 4822 viewsDissboyitfc

Good afternoon everyone
Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:54 - Dec 13 with 4819 viewsDissboyitfc

I love these press conferences, sound is very hard to hear at times, is there a plan in place to remedy this? Unfortunately turning the volume up doesn’t help to hear the questions from the floor
Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:55 - Dec 13 with 4818 viewsDissboyitfc

Hopefully old boy the misery is coming to an end
Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:56 - Dec 13 with 4817 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

It will end on Saturday after we beat Wigan
Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:56 - Dec 13 with 4814 viewsDissboyitfc

And do Sheffield soon after
Login to get fewer ads

Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:57 - Dec 13 with 4814 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

Agree about the sound, also is there some sort of translation available for PLs answers
Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:58 - Dec 13 with 4812 viewsDissboyitfc

The only translation is reading the articles afterwards
Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Dec 13 with 4776 viewsDissboyitfc

A win against Wigan a win against the blades, draws against qpr and Middlesbrough and a victory to start the new year against Millwall!
Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Dec 13 with 4774 viewsRONOCx

has it started?
Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Dec 13 with 4774 viewsPhilTWTD

Here.
Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Dec 13 with 4774 viewsGavTWTD

We do this on a budget. We focus the microphone on the manager. Having multiple mics would cost us, and mightn't be able to do on iphones as we do currently. Email us if you have a better solution

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Dec 13 with 4774 viewsDissboyitfc

Not yet
Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Dec 13 with 4768 viewsDissboyitfc

You could use one mic and pass it around perhaps
Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Dec 13 with 4768 viewsbrittaniaman

Got Warky to translate it
Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Dec 13 with 4766 viewsDissboyitfc

He,s as bad brittania,lol
Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Dec 13 with 4766 viewswhosroundisitanyway

Get the media boys to shout!
Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Dec 13 with 4758 viewsGavTWTD

That obviously wouldn't work with 3 all recording it

Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Dec 13 with 4758 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

anyone else having issues with the stability of this page?
Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Dec 13 with 4757 viewsDissboyitfc

No good so far
Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Dec 13 with 4758 viewsGavTWTD

I've noticed a problem on Firefox, which is the browser I use. Seems to work fine on ipads

Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Dec 13 with 4756 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

ok it seems to have settled now I have reloaded it
Wigan Athletic Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Dec 13 with 4756 viewsGavTWTD

Works fine on Edge

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024