Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I worries me a little that everyone says... 17:44 - Dec 13 with 1125 viewsRIPbobby

"We don't have the feeling of a team that is sitting bottom"

This suggests to me that everyone is pretty much playing to potential and that we are simply not good enough or the game plan has been wrong.

Discuss.
I worries me a little that everyone says... on 18:05 - Dec 13 with 1076 viewsm14_blue

Nah, nothing in it.

They’re not going to say ‘to be honest we’re wallowing in self pity and panicking madly because we know we’re the worst team in the league and have no chance of turning it round’ are they.
I worries me a little that everyone says... on 18:18 - Dec 13 with 1048 viewsTractorWood

It's tough to say anything else. The table doesn't lie.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I worries me a little that everyone says... on 10:28 - Dec 14 with 869 viewsstrikalite

It's all about trying to keep confidence high, if you enjoy doing something then you'll do it better than if you don't enjoy doing it, we're not playing badly, individual errors have been costing us games all season, now, playing a different way(out from the back)will result at times in giving the ball away within your own half, you don't get time to recover, MM's direct way of playing was although awful on the eye. would eliminate this, he played the percentage game, I love the way we're trying to play now, its nice to watch, but at the moment we're getting punished, oh and one other thing, LUCK, you get zero luck at the bottom as opposed to at the top..
I worries me a little that everyone says... on 10:31 - Dec 14 with 856 viewsFrimleyBlue

I think the truth is the players are well aware the squad is rubbish for this league. Every player who has been interviewed backs up Lamberts notes of " we need help in January"

So for me, they'll keep working hard, learning the new style and are waiting for that assistance to make a case of staying up.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I worries me a little that everyone says... on 10:38 - Dec 14 with 839 viewsJ4ck22

Can't really win with press conferences in this situation though. Anything they say can just be responded with 'Well we're bottom of the league, so...'. Might as well be as positive as possible given the circumstance.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 10:39]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024