Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There's a house near me that flies the old American confederation flag 01:42 - Dec 14 with 1751 viewsbluelagos

Twtd.just prompted me to post the above, which is quite apt as confederation flag has just gone up again after a period of the Georgia flag (US state) outside his house.

Am I.wrong to worry this bloke could be a future murderer in the making?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

on 01:53 - Dec 14 with 1716 views_

There's a house near me that flies the old American confederation flag on 04:15 - Dec 14 with 1665 viewsSpruceMoose

Ask them why the want to fly the flag of traitorous loser.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

There's a house near me that flies the old American confederation flag on 05:16 - Dec 14 with 1654 viewsBenters2

An American from way down south (Alabama) I believe,drinks in my local he has lived here for a number of years,he reckons I am a red neck!

He hates Trump but the land working men in my local love Trump.
There's a house near me that flies the old American confederation flag on 07:01 - Dec 14 with 1592 viewsFtnfwest

There's a house near me that flies the old American confederation flag on 04:15 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

Ask them why the want to fly the flag of traitorous loser.

And ask the French while you're at it
There's a house near me that flies the old American confederation flag on 13:26 - Dec 14 with 1425 viewsNo9

Be careful , he may be American & have a gun
There's a house near me that flies the old American confederation flag on 13:31 - Dec 14 with 1415 viewsjjblue84

Maybe he’s from Georgia...does he often get the midnight train??
There's a house near me that flies the old American confederation flag on 15:30 - Dec 14 with 1345 viewsbluelagos

There's a house near me that flies the old American confederation flag on 13:31 - Dec 14 by jjblue84

Maybe he’s from Georgia...does he often get the midnight train??

As well as his flag flying, he also wears a lumberjack jacket in the summer, and he seems to go into the local woods a lot and chops up wood for his fuel.

That, or it's a cover for the dismembered parts of his wife and children that he's slowly burning off

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

There's a house near me that flies the old American confederation flag on 20:14 - Dec 14 with 1270 viewsstickymockwell

There's a house near me that flies the old American confederation flag on 05:16 - Dec 14 by Benters2

An American from way down south (Alabama) I believe,drinks in my local he has lived here for a number of years,he reckons I am a red neck!

WTF?
What made him think that?

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: Best left back in the last 10 years

Login to get fewer ads

There's a house near me that flies the old American confederation flag on 22:54 - Dec 14 with 1209 viewsm14_blue

There's a house near me that flies the old American confederation flag on 05:16 - Dec 14 by Benters2

What is it that the ‘land working men in your local’ like about him?
There's a house near me that flies the old American confederation flag on 23:01 - Dec 14 with 1200 viewsCotty

There's a house near me that flies the old American confederation flag on 22:54 - Dec 14 by m14_blue

What is it that the ‘land working men in your local’ like about him?

I reckon the racism and machismo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024