Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. 06:12 - Dec 14 with 38955 viewsBenters2

Thats the way to do it..the locals came out of their house's and clapped the Policemen.

Fantastic news.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 6:14]
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 08:51 - Dec 14 with 9403 viewsuefacup81

Ideally you don't shoot them dead - it just martyrs them.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:00 - Dec 14 with 9386 viewsChe

Straight out of the pages of 1984.
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:03 - Dec 14 with 9376 views26_Paz

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 08:51 - Dec 14 by uefacup81

Why not? Makes everything easier, no drawn out, expensive trials, no keeping them in prison and trying to stop them radicalising others in there. By far the best outcome ...

The Paz Man

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:12 - Dec 14 with 9358 viewsbluelagos

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:03 - Dec 14 by 26_Paz

Why not? Makes everything easier, no drawn out, expensive trials, no keeping them in prison and trying to stop them radicalising others in there. By far the best outcome ...

Because a dead terrorist cant be interviewed to (possibly) learn about the wider network he may be involved in.

Not bothered about him, but very much prefer the anti-terrorist investigators to have as much info as possible to catch other terrorists if at all possible.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:16 - Dec 14 with 9344 viewsBenters2

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 08:51 - Dec 14 by uefacup81

It’s better than looking after him for the rest of his life in comfort like our softie lot would
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:16 - Dec 14 with 9343 viewschicoazul

Good. I hope it hurt.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:25 - Dec 14 with 9315 viewseireblue

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:16 - Dec 14 by Benters2

It’s better than looking after him for the rest of his life in comfort like our softie lot would

Talking down your country again Benters.

For shame.
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:27 - Dec 14 with 9306 views26_Paz

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:12 - Dec 14 by bluelagos

Because a dead terrorist cant be interviewed to (possibly) learn about the wider network he may be involved in.

Not bothered about him, but very much prefer the anti-terrorist investigators to have as much info as possible to catch other terrorists if at all possible.

That's a fair point actually mate, didn't think of that!

The Paz Man

Login to get fewer ads

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:35 - Dec 14 with 9290 viewsuefacup81

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:25 - Dec 14 by eireblue

For shame.

The man has no shame.

He's just a racist, xenophobic, islamophobic bigot, whose life is so pathetic and empty that he has to bait people on an internet forum.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:53 - Dec 14 with 9243 viewsBenters2

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:25 - Dec 14 by eireblue

For shame.

Oh come on your better dan dis
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:57 - Dec 14 with 9223 viewsBloomBlue

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:12 - Dec 14 by bluelagos

But would they talk unless you keep beating the shlt out of them?
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 10:12 - Dec 14 with 9197 viewseireblue

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:53 - Dec 14 by Benters2

No Benters, you are shameful.

Your police will also kill terrorists when appropriate.

They will capture them when possible, because they think it is the best thing to do, when appropriate.

They will also throw themselves, unarmed, at terroists that are armed and wearing, possibly real, explosive vests. And suffer the consequences.

And you use the term softies about your lot, whilst praising the French police.
Just to get some uppies, and bait a few people.

You are not better than this.

And you should be called out on it each and every time.

As I said, doing down your country, again, shameful.
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 10:29 - Dec 14 with 9150 viewsWithnail

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:53 - Dec 14 by Benters2

Actual lol.
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 10:30 - Dec 14 with 9142 viewsartsbossbeard

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 10:29 - Dec 14 by Withnail

Actual lol.

I know! Shocking grammar, right?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 10:35 - Dec 14 with 9111 viewsnoggin

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 10:12 - Dec 14 by eireblue

They will capture them when possible, because they think it is the best thing to do, when appropriate.

They will also throw themselves, unarmed, at terroists that are armed and wearing, possibly real, explosive vests. And suffer the consequences.

Don't worry, he'll be hating the French tomorrow, probably for allowing terrorists to jump on British lorries at Calais.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 10:38]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 10:40 - Dec 14 with 9086 viewsbluelagos

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:57 - Dec 14 by BloomBlue

But would they talk unless you keep beating the shlt out of them?

The rights and wrongs of using torture to gain information that could save other lives is a whole new ethical debate.

But I'll put it like this, if by taking a terrorist alive, there is a 1% chance of preventing another serious attack (through legal interrogation) why would anyone sensible prefer to see them dead?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 10:48 - Dec 14 with 9049 viewsJ2BLUE

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:16 - Dec 14 by Benters2

Forgive me if it's obvious and I just can't think of any but how many terrorists have we captured and looked after in comfort?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 10:50 - Dec 14 with 9038 viewsbluelagos

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 10:48 - Dec 14 by J2BLUE

Forgive me if it's obvious and I just can't think of any but how many terrorists have we captured and looked after in comfort?

Some of them have formed political parties, but best not go there :-)

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 10:54 - Dec 14 with 9018 viewsJ2BLUE

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 10:50 - Dec 14 by bluelagos

Some of them have formed political parties, but best not go there :-)

I would imagine with Benters, we're only talking about Muslim post 2001 terrorists.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 10:56 - Dec 14 with 9005 viewsfooters

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 10:54 - Dec 14 by J2BLUE

I would imagine with Benters, we're only talking about Muslim post 2001 terrorists.

Sadiq Khan's probably involved too.

Hmmm.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 11:00 - Dec 14 with 8982 viewsjaykay

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 10:12 - Dec 14 by eireblue

as a wise man once said
THIS

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 13:04 - Dec 14 with 8827 viewsVic

I assumed he was talking about the prison experience rather than the police, no? Our police are indeed brilliant and I want to assume Benters wasn’t running them down.

But would any of us not say that our prisons where someone like this would be kept would be pretty comfortable - warm, food, TV, sanitation, work, etc. Such a life is too good for scum like this man.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 13:22 - Dec 14 with 8783 viewsHerbivore

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 13:04 - Dec 14 by Vic

I assumed he was talking about the prison experience rather than the police, no? Our police are indeed brilliant and I want to assume Benters wasn’t running them down.

But would any of us not say that our prisons where someone like this would be kept would be pretty comfortable - warm, food, TV, sanitation, work, etc. Such a life is too good for scum like this man.

Have you seen what conditions are like in prisons in the UK? The notion they are basically holiday camps is entirely misplaced.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 13:29 - Dec 14 with 8772 viewschicoazul

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 13:04 - Dec 14 by Vic

How can a police force who oversee the below be said to be brilliant? They are absolutely useless.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44884113

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:11 - Dec 14 with 8695 viewsSpruceMoose

Bravo. He won't like that one, buh.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024