Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. 06:12 - Dec 14 with 38947 viewsBenters2

Thats the way to do it..the locals came out of their house's and clapped the Policemen.

Fantastic news.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 6:14]
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 10:19 - Dec 18 with 5543 viewseireblue

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:30 - Dec 18 by BrixtonBlue

eh?

Jonno seems to think you have this power, ".. I nominate you for 'The Thought Police's Award for Censoring Free Speech Against Anyone Who Doesn't Share My Politics'"

I don't think you are Gav or Phil, so must be Mark.

Obviously Jonno's premise seems to ignore two pertinent facts.

1. You and Jonno don't seem to have shared politics

2. Both you and Jonno post without censorship.

I am not sure what the correct term is for someone that perceives that there is censorship, when it is clear that there isn't.
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 12:16 - Dec 18 with 5497 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 22:51 - Dec 17 by BrixtonBlue

How on earth do you work out that Spruce is intolerant (let alone more so than those he mocks on here)?!?

The irony, hypocrisy and lack of self awareness in your post is astounding.

From his incessant goading of others whos politics he doesn't approve. The last part of your post could be applied to you too. When it suits eh?

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 12:31 - Dec 18 with 5490 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 10:19 - Dec 18 by eireblue

Jonno seems to think you have this power, ".. I nominate you for 'The Thought Police's Award for Censoring Free Speech Against Anyone Who Doesn't Share My Politics'"

I am not sure what the correct term is for someone that perceives that there is censorship, when it is clear that there isn't.

I wasn't suggesting that SM had the ability to censor this board (his own posts of course, he can). I meant he is one of the worst on here for calling people nasty names as shown in his post about Benters calling for people to be banned etc because some posters do not share his politics. God forbid his likes did have censorship powers on this board or in society as we would be living in an authoritarian state. BTW for WJK to compare the name ' libtard' to 'Racist or 'Bigot' is ridiculous. Real Racist and Homophobic actions are illegal so to band those terms around at someone simply to close down any arguments because you do not agree with someone else's politics , it demeans those terms and is pathetic.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 13:32 - Dec 18 with 5461 viewsBrixtonBlue

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 10:19 - Dec 18 by eireblue

Yeah... except he was nominating Spruce for that award, not me!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 13:35 - Dec 18 with 5453 viewseireblue

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 13:32 - Dec 18 by BrixtonBlue

Yeah... except he was nominating Spruce for that award, not me!

I need glasses.
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 13:35 - Dec 18 with 5453 viewsBrixtonBlue

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 12:16 - Dec 18 by Jonnosdreadlocks

From his incessant goading of others whos politics he doesn't approve. The last part of your post could be applied to you too. When it suits eh?

As far as I can tell it's racism, sexism, homophobia etc. that he doesn't approve of. If it were simply Tory v Labour you'd have a point, but it isn't.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 13:37 - Dec 18 with 5446 viewsBrixtonBlue

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 12:31 - Dec 18 by Jonnosdreadlocks

I wasn't suggesting that SM had the ability to censor this board (his own posts of course, he can). I meant he is one of the worst on here for calling people nasty names as shown in his post about Benters calling for people to be banned etc because some posters do not share his politics. God forbid his likes did have censorship powers on this board or in society as we would be living in an authoritarian state. BTW for WJK to compare the name ' libtard' to 'Racist or 'Bigot' is ridiculous. Real Racist and Homophobic actions are illegal so to band those terms around at someone simply to close down any arguments because you do not agree with someone else's politics , it demeans those terms and is pathetic.

Can you point me to ONE post, just ONE, where Spruce has been "calling for people to be banned etc because some posters do not share his politics"?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 13:45 - Dec 18 with 5431 viewsGlasgowBlue

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 13:35 - Dec 18 by eireblue

I need glasses.

Did someone call?

Oh I thought my luck had changed and you said you needed glassers.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:57 - Dec 18 with 5393 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 13:37 - Dec 18 by BrixtonBlue

Can you point me to ONE post, just ONE, where Spruce has been "calling for people to be banned etc because some posters do not share his politics"?

There isn't one.

What Jonno is calling political viewpoint is his cosy word for awful opinions and beliefs about people different from himself.

And while I'm not saying I want to to see him banned, would anyone really care if he wasn't posting here? The only time he posts is to defend something nasty or to have a good blub about how tough it is to be a white man in this day and age.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:00 - Dec 18 with 5388 viewsBenters2

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 13:37 - Dec 18 by BrixtonBlue

You have what is known as selective post reading syndrome.
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:00 - Dec 18 with 5380 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:00 - Dec 18 by Benters2

My irony gland just squirted all over the place at that one.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:06 - Dec 18 with 5372 viewsBenters2

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:57 - Dec 18 by SpruceMoose

There isn't one.

What Jonno is calling political viewpoint is his cosy word for awful opinions and beliefs about people different from himself.

And while I'm not saying I want to to see him banned, would anyone really care if he wasn't posting here? The only time he posts is to defend something nasty or to have a good blub about how tough it is to be a white man in this day and age.

Have you ever thought that not everyone thinks you are great?
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:09 - Dec 18 with 5361 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:06 - Dec 18 by Benters2

Have you ever thought that not everyone thinks you are great?

Not for a second. Anyone who thinks that would clearly be a low energy and low IQ individual, and probably be a Brexiteer.

Allow me to ask you a similar question. Do you ever wonder about why nearly everyone on here thinks you're a bit of tool?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:13 - Dec 18 with 5356 viewsfooters

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:09 - Dec 18 by SpruceMoose

Not for a second. Anyone who thinks that would clearly be a low energy and low IQ individual, and probably be a Brexiteer.

Allow me to ask you a similar question. Do you ever wonder about why nearly everyone on here thinks you're a bit of tool?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:16 - Dec 18 with 5346 viewsBenters2

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:09 - Dec 18 by SpruceMoose

Nearly?
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:17 - Dec 18 with 5339 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:16 - Dec 18 by Benters2

Nearly?

Jonno 'thinks' you're ok. And Cobbler did too when he was around (God rest his tiny furious soul).

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:20 - Dec 18 with 5329 viewscleaner

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:17 - Dec 18 by SpruceMoose

Jonno 'thinks' you're ok. And Cobbler did too when he was around (God rest his tiny furious soul).

👍🏿 ✨
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:28 - Dec 18 with 5306 viewsBenters2

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:17 - Dec 18 by SpruceMoose

Well that’s one ☝️
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 16:35 - Dec 18 with 5256 viewsBrixtonBlue

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:00 - Dec 18 by Benters2

Feel free to post one and prove me wrong Benters.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 19:36 - Dec 18 with 5197 viewsBrixtonBlue

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 16:35 - Dec 18 by BrixtonBlue

Feel free to post one and prove me wrong Benters.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 19:39 - Dec 18 with 5191 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 19:36 - Dec 18 by BrixtonBlue

It's almost as if he's full of shiz. Yet again. Benters has form for lying then scurrying off when called on it.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 05:24 - Dec 19 with 5125 viewsBenters2

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 19:39 - Dec 18 by SpruceMoose

It's almost as if he's full of shiz. Yet again. Benters has form for lying then scurrying off when called on it.

You two seriously need to get a room and play connect 4.

Dont do the sex one of you is crap at that.
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 11:10 - Dec 19 with 5060 viewswkj

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 05:24 - Dec 19 by Benters2

Who the devil do you think you are giving my boy permission to sleep around - especially with a Rock botherer like Brixton too!
[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 11:12]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 11:11 - Dec 19 with 5057 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 05:24 - Dec 19 by Benters2

So many questions about how you know about the sexuak performance of one of us...

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 11:12 - Dec 19 with 5056 viewswkj

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 11:11 - Dec 19 by SpruceMoose

So many questions about how you know about the sexuak performance of one of us...

I blabbed

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024