Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. 06:12 - Dec 14 with 39018 viewsBenters2

Thats the way to do it..the locals came out of their house's and clapped the Policemen.

Fantastic news.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 6:14]
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:19 - Dec 14 with 2876 views26_Paz

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 10:40 - Dec 14 by bluelagos

The rights and wrongs of using torture to gain information that could save other lives is a whole new ethical debate.

But I'll put it like this, if by taking a terrorist alive, there is a 1% chance of preventing another serious attack (through legal interrogation) why would anyone sensible prefer to see them dead?

Agree its better to capture them although I would advocate the beating the sh!t out of them approach to getting them to talk (if they are guilty beyond all doubt).

The Paz Man

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:21 - Dec 14 with 2863 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:19 - Dec 14 by 26_Paz

Agree its better to capture them although I would advocate the beating the sh!t out of them approach to getting them to talk (if they are guilty beyond all doubt).

You don't get valid info from torture. They just tell you whatever they think you want to hear to get you to stop hurting them.

Not only that, but stress can negatively impact detail recall. All in all, you can't trust anything that you get as a result from torture.

An interesting read - https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-interrogated-brain/201603/why-tortur
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 14:25]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:27 - Dec 14 with 2839 viewsHerbivore

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:21 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

You don't get valid info from torture. They just tell you whatever they think you want to hear to get you to stop hurting them.

Not only that, but stress can negatively impact detail recall. All in all, you can't trust anything that you get as a result from torture.

An interesting read - https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-interrogated-brain/201603/why-tortur
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 14:25]

I don't think he's especially motivated by the idea of getting useful info out of it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:28 - Dec 14 with 2843 viewsm14_blue

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:19 - Dec 14 by 26_Paz

Torture has no place in a civilised society.

We should leave that sort of thing to IS and the like.
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:30 - Dec 14 with 2833 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:27 - Dec 14 by Herbivore

I don't think he's especially motivated by the idea of getting useful info out of it.

Well if what we are talking about is vengeance then let's call it that.

I would worry for the long term mental welfare of the torturer too. How many people who are all for the torture would be willing to actually carry it out, or even able to?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:32 - Dec 14 with 2823 viewsHerbivore

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:28 - Dec 14 by m14_blue

I do find it ironic that those who are most vocal about wanting to protect are country from Islams usually have more in common with the values of IS than they do with the values of their own civilised society.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 14:35]

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:33 - Dec 14 with 2815 viewsHerbivore

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:30 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

Well if what we are talking about is vengeance then let's call it that.

I would worry for the long term mental welfare of the torturer too. How many people who are all for the torture would be willing to actually carry it out, or even able to?

I could do it if it was Bono or Boris Johnson in line to be tortured. I think I'd struggle otherwise.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:34 - Dec 14 with 2817 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:32 - Dec 14 by Herbivore

I do find it ironic that those who are most vocal about wanting to protect are country from Islams usually have more in common with the values of IS than they do with the values of their own civilised society.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 14:35]

Yes that is strange. Similarly, those who often claim to be most proud of their country are the very people that the rest of the country are most ashamed of.

Login to get fewer ads

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:36 - Dec 14 with 2811 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:33 - Dec 14 by Herbivore

I could do it if it was Bono or Boris Johnson in line to be tortured. I think I'd struggle otherwise.

I reckon you could have a good bash on JRM if you put your mind to it.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:38 - Dec 14 with 2806 viewsHerbivore

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:34 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

Yes that is strange. Similarly, those who often claim to be most proud of their country are the very people that the rest of the country are most ashamed of.

True. They also have no genuine pride in their country, just look at Benters lauding the French and doing the UK down. If he loves France so much he should go and live there. Oh wait, he can't because he voted Brexit and we'll no longer have the right to live and work there.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:39 - Dec 14 with 2803 viewsHerbivore

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:36 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

I reckon you could have a good bash on JRM if you put your mind to it.

I mean, he probably believes in torture so that kind of makes it okay.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:41 - Dec 14 with 2800 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:38 - Dec 14 by Herbivore

True. They also have no genuine pride in their country, just look at Benters lauding the French and doing the UK down. If he loves France so much he should go and live there. Oh wait, he can't because he voted Brexit and we'll no longer have the right to live and work there.

Should have a little bit more respect for our UK police force if you ask me, especially considering all of the cuts they've suffered during the Conservative's time in power.

Let's be honest though, the only reason this thread was started is because some blokes just can't help getting a stiffy when a brown bloke gets killed.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:53 - Dec 14 with 2783 viewsJ2BLUE

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:28 - Dec 14 by m14_blue

If torture actually worked I would disagree.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:55 - Dec 14 with 2773 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:53 - Dec 14 by J2BLUE

We'd be no better than them.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:57 - Dec 14 with 2773 views26_Paz

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:53 - Dec 14 by J2BLUE

Get whatever information out of them we can, however we can, then hang them. Simple. They are traitors and should be treated as such.

The Paz Man

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:58 - Dec 14 with 2768 viewsfooters

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:57 - Dec 14 by 26_Paz

Get whatever information out of them we can, however we can, then hang them. Simple. They are traitors and should be treated as such.

Is the Caliphate sunny this time of year?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:59 - Dec 14 with 2764 viewsJ2BLUE

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:57 - Dec 14 by 26_Paz

Torture doesn't work and the death penalty isn't a deterrent.

Truly impaired.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:00 - Dec 14 with 2759 views26_Paz

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:58 - Dec 14 by footers

Need to be tough on them ... maybe then we wouldn't see so many terrorist attacks

The Paz Man

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:00 - Dec 14 with 2754 viewsSpruceMoose

I presume you'd be happy to volunteer to carry all that out yourself? Seems like a lot to ask of someone else.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:02 - Dec 14 with 2751 views26_Paz

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:00 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

I presume you'd be happy to volunteer to carry all that out yourself? Seems like a lot to ask of someone else.

Wouldn't want to do it myself ... sure we could train up some special forces veterans who are more used to that kind of thing. Would obviously need to monitor their mental health and look after them etc

The Paz Man

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:03 - Dec 14 with 2748 viewsThisIsMyUsername

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 13:29 - Dec 14 by chicoazul

How can a police force who oversee the below be said to be brilliant? They are absolutely useless.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44884113

It's almost like they barely have enough resources to stay above water.

By the way, perhaps you don't realise the sheer variety of crimes that count towards those statistics.

'My wheelie bin has gone missing' - theft.

'It looks like someone pulled on my car door handle over night' - vehicle interference.

'Someone has broken into my garden shed over the last 6 weeks' - burglary.

Do you expect the 'useless' police force to thoroughly investigate and catch the culprit for all of the probably hundreds of thousands of crimes that are recorded every year along these lines?

Deluded.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:03 - Dec 14 with 2743 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:00 - Dec 14 by 26_Paz

Need to be tough on them ... maybe then we wouldn't see so many terrorist attacks

Um...you think the source of terrorist attacks is the UK not being tough enough with Middle Eastern countries and people from those regions?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:04 - Dec 14 with 2735 viewsJ2BLUE

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:58 - Dec 14 by footers

No its Shiite

Truly impaired.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:04 - Dec 14 with 2734 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:02 - Dec 14 by 26_Paz

Wouldn't want to do it myself ... sure we could train up some special forces veterans who are more used to that kind of thing. Would obviously need to monitor their mental health and look after them etc

I'd prefer to not have murder squads in the UK myself.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:05 - Dec 14 with 2731 views26_Paz

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:03 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

Um...you think the source of terrorist attacks is the UK not being tough enough with Middle Eastern countries and people from those regions?

Obviously there are loads of reasons. I think a tougher approach to dealing with home grown terrorists would reduce the number of attacks

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024