Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. 06:12 - Dec 14 with 38723 viewsBenters2

Thats the way to do it..the locals came out of their house's and clapped the Policemen.

Fantastic news.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 6:14]
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:05 - Dec 14 with 3238 viewsHerbivore

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:57 - Dec 14 by 26_Paz

Get whatever information out of them we can, however we can, then hang them. Simple. They are traitors and should be treated as such.

Honestly pal, join ISIS. It'll be good for you to be amongst people who share your values.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:06 - Dec 14 with 3232 viewsHerbivore

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:00 - Dec 14 by 26_Paz

Need to be tough on them ... maybe then we wouldn't see so many terrorist attacks

I can barely leave my house for terrorists. It's an outrage!

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:06 - Dec 14 with 3247 views26_Paz

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:05 - Dec 14 by Herbivore

Honestly pal, join ISIS. It'll be good for you to be amongst people who share your values.

I can assure you I share no values with them

The Paz Man

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:07 - Dec 14 with 3227 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:05 - Dec 14 by 26_Paz

Obviously there are loads of reasons. I think a tougher approach to dealing with home grown terrorists would reduce the number of attacks

How can we be tougher? We try to prevent them carrying out attacks before they carry them out, if we catch them we imprison them.

You want them executed or something? I'm sure they'll gladly take you making them a martyr.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:08 - Dec 14 with 3211 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:06 - Dec 14 by 26_Paz

The things you are saying here have some strong similarities.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:08 - Dec 14 with 3208 viewsHerbivore

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:06 - Dec 14 by 26_Paz

Aside from your advocacy for torture, hanging and summary execution....

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:08 - Dec 14 with 3221 views26_Paz

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:07 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

How can we be tougher? We try to prevent them carrying out attacks before they carry them out, if we catch them we imprison them.

You want them executed or something? I'm sure they'll gladly take you making them a martyr.

Loads of ways. Make prison tougher, sentences longer, stuff like that

The Paz Man

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:09 - Dec 14 with 3195 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:08 - Dec 14 by 26_Paz

Lets talk specifics. How would you make prison tougher, and which sentences have been too lenient in your opinion?

Pavlo Lapshyn - At least 40 years

Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale - Whole life order for one, at least 45 years for the other

Thomas Mair - Whole life term

Khalid Masood - Shot dead by police

Khuram Shazad Butt, Rachid Redouane, Youssef Zaghba - Shot dead by police

Darren Osborne - Life imprisonment

Those are just since 2010. Which are too lenient?

[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 15:15]

Login to get fewer ads

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:11 - Dec 14 with 3185 viewsJ2BLUE

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:08 - Dec 14 by 26_Paz

Can we have a specific case of too lenient a sentence and what the reality of life in prison is please?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:18 - Dec 14 with 3166 views26_Paz

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:09 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

Lets talk specifics. How would you make prison tougher, and which sentences have been too lenient in your opinion?

Pavlo Lapshyn - At least 40 years

Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale - Whole life order for one, at least 45 years for the other

Thomas Mair - Whole life term

Khalid Masood - Shot dead by police

Khuram Shazad Butt, Rachid Redouane, Youssef Zaghba - Shot dead by police

Darren Osborne - Life imprisonment

Those are just since 2010. Which are too lenient?

[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 15:15]

Make prison tougher - No TVs, no heating, no beds, much worse food. Loads of ways.
If you are convicted of terrorism offences any sentence that sees you ever released is too lenient.

The Paz Man

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:19 - Dec 14 with 3159 viewsJ2BLUE

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:18 - Dec 14 by 26_Paz

Make prison tougher - No TVs, no heating, no beds, much worse food. Loads of ways.
If you are convicted of terrorism offences any sentence that sees you ever released is too lenient.

So we're back to torture.

Truly impaired.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:20 - Dec 14 with 3145 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:18 - Dec 14 by 26_Paz

You're coming across a bit ISIS with your list of prison demands in all honesty. What you're talking about is revenge, because the threat of no TV and no heating won't stop people from wanting to carry out attacks.

I doubt anyone on the list I provided will ever see the light of day again so I don't see how those sentences are too lenient.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:21 - Dec 14 with 3148 views26_Paz

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:20 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

You're coming across a bit ISIS with your list of prison demands in all honesty. What you're talking about is revenge, because the threat of no TV and no heating won't stop people from wanting to carry out attacks.

I doubt anyone on the list I provided will ever see the light of day again so I don't see how those sentences are too lenient.

To be fair the sentences on your list seem reasonable. I was not aware of how long those people had been sentenced for.

The Paz Man

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:22 - Dec 14 with 3138 viewsBenters2

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:35 - Dec 14 by uefacup81

The man has no shame.

He's just a racist, xenophobic, islamophobic bigot, whose life is so pathetic and empty that he has to bait people on an internet forum.

Well good for you.
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:24 - Dec 14 with 3134 views26_Paz

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:19 - Dec 14 by J2BLUE

So we're back to torture.

Not having a TV or a bed is not torture. Torture is pulling out fingernails etc

The Paz Man

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:24 - Dec 14 with 3120 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:21 - Dec 14 by 26_Paz

To be fair the sentences on your list seem reasonable. I was not aware of how long those people had been sentenced for.

I think that terrorist offences seem to be treated with the seriousness they deserve by the courts, and while you may argue that prison conditions are too soft, I know that I wouldn't fancy spending the next 45 years of my life inside one without hope of ever getting out. To be honest, I think I would rather just be shot.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 15:25]

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:27 - Dec 14 with 3105 viewsJ2BLUE

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:24 - Dec 14 by 26_Paz

Not having a TV or a bed is not torture. Torture is pulling out fingernails etc

Torture isn't just physical. Being locked in a room with absolutely nothing and given worse food (assume you mean nutritious but unpalatable) is mental torture. How long do you think you'd last in those circumstances? Presumably with minimal contact with other people.

Would be kinder to hang them and I think we've agreed that isn't a good idea?

Truly impaired.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:30 - Dec 14 with 3098 viewsjeera

But then you do realise there are real people who have to work in these places.

I doubt prisons in the UK are the pampered places some like to believe, but to have them as you describe would encourage full on trouble each and every moment of every single day.

I wouldn't want to work in that environment.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:35 - Dec 14 with 3078 viewsSarge

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:00 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

I presume you'd be happy to volunteer to carry all that out yourself? Seems like a lot to ask of someone else.

I’ll do it. I won’t kill animals or people but terrorists, no issue. We could make a sport out of it, dress up in red coats and sit on horses.
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:35 - Dec 14 with 3075 views26_Paz

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:24 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

I think that terrorist offences seem to be treated with the seriousness they deserve by the courts, and while you may argue that prison conditions are too soft, I know that I wouldn't fancy spending the next 45 years of my life inside one without hope of ever getting out. To be honest, I think I would rather just be shot.

Same, would much rather be shot

The Paz Man

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:37 - Dec 14 with 3069 views26_Paz

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:27 - Dec 14 by J2BLUE

Torture isn't just physical. Being locked in a room with absolutely nothing and given worse food (assume you mean nutritious but unpalatable) is mental torture. How long do you think you'd last in those circumstances? Presumably with minimal contact with other people.

Would be kinder to hang them and I think we've agreed that isn't a good idea?

No, I'd hang them after I got info out of them

The Paz Man

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:38 - Dec 14 with 3062 viewsThisIsMyUsername

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:24 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

To be fair, if they were all just given a bullet then that would save £726m per week to be spent on the NHS instead.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:39 - Dec 14 with 3057 viewsSarge

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:55 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

We'd be no better than them.

That argument doesn’t fly in my opinion. They torture and murder innocent people. Terrorists are neither innocent nor are they people.
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:39 - Dec 14 with 3052 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:37 - Dec 14 by 26_Paz

No, I'd hang them after I got info out of them

I'd prefer it for them to spend the rest of their lives behind bars.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:39 - Dec 14 with 3050 views26_Paz

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:30 - Dec 14 by jeera

But then you do realise there are real people who have to work in these places.

I doubt prisons in the UK are the pampered places some like to believe, but to have them as you describe would encourage full on trouble each and every moment of every single day.

I wouldn't want to work in that environment.

All guards would have to do is chuck food in every now and then

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024