Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. 06:12 - Dec 14 with 38967 viewsBenters2

Thats the way to do it..the locals came out of their house's and clapped the Policemen.

Fantastic news.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 6:14]
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 13:52 - Dec 15 with 4552 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 13:47 - Dec 15 by witchdoctor

I’vejust read that the scumbag opened fire on plod so surely no one can call his killing unjustified!...but then again this is twtd so maybe not...🙄

Don't make things up please. Nobody has said that.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 17:48 - Dec 15 with 4510 viewsjaykay

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 13:47 - Dec 15 by witchdoctor

I’vejust read that the scumbag opened fire on plod so surely no one can call his killing unjustified!...but then again this is twtd so maybe not...🙄

yep this twtd alright ,posters seeing something no one said.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 10:46 - Dec 16 with 4459 viewsBenters2

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 13:52 - Dec 15 by SpruceMoose

Don't make things up please. Nobody has said that.

He did open fire on the police though.
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 11:28 - Dec 16 with 4437 viewsm14_blue

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 10:46 - Dec 16 by Benters2

He did open fire on the police though.

Has anyone said he didn’t?
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 20:52 - Dec 16 with 4392 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:35 - Dec 14 by uefacup81

The man has no shame.

He's just a racist, xenophobic, islamophobic bigot, whose life is so pathetic and empty that he has to bait people on an internet forum.

Why because he has a different opinion to you? Who made you Judge Jury and Executioner? You look rather pathetic name calling people because they dare have a different view to you or because you are 'offended' by his views.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 20:54 - Dec 16 with 4385 viewsfooters

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 20:52 - Dec 16 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Why because he has a different opinion to you? Who made you Judge Jury and Executioner? You look rather pathetic name calling people because they dare have a different view to you or because you are 'offended' by his views.

You seem offended by his views.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 22:43 - Dec 16 with 4350 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 20:52 - Dec 16 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Blub.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 05:58 - Dec 17 with 4282 viewsBenters2

Worry you not dear chap.

According to Tarquin i am also 'Transphobic'.So you can add that to the list!

Which is bolox,as ive tried that but my tights kept getting snagged while i was doing my simple land working.
Login to get fewer ads

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:24 - Dec 17 with 4243 viewsHerbivore

Despite being vegan I do occasionally enjoy a bit of gammon for breakfast. Comedy gold as always, Jonno babe.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 13:33 - Dec 17 with 4183 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 05:58 - Dec 17 by Benters2

Worry you not dear chap.

Which is bolox,as ive tried that but my tights kept getting snagged while i was doing my simple land working.

Well, he probably thought that because of the stuff you posted yesterday. On that thread which had to be pulled. Because, you know, you posted the Transphobic stuff.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 13:33]

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:37 - Dec 17 with 4155 viewsBrixtonBlue

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 05:58 - Dec 17 by Benters2

Worry you not dear chap.

You described Eddie Izzard as a freak for dressing up in women's clothes.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:39 - Dec 17 with 4151 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:37 - Dec 17 by BrixtonBlue

Dunno how he keeps getting away with it to be honest. If he was a cat he'd be on his 90th life by now.

Must have the rumoured Phil Ham Pee Tape in his possession.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:41 - Dec 17 with 4146 viewsBrixtonBlue

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:39 - Dec 17 by SpruceMoose

Dunno how he keeps getting away with it to be honest. If he was a cat he'd be on his 90th life by now.

Must have the rumoured Phil Ham Pee Tape in his possession.

I didn't even realise the original thread had been pulled.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:45 - Dec 17 with 4140 viewsfooters

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:41 - Dec 17 by BrixtonBlue

Phil pulled it while wearing silky stockings.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:51 - Dec 17 with 4118 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:41 - Dec 17 by BrixtonBlue

I thought it had been pulled, but I appear to be mistaken. I assume Phil didn't see it as he can't be expected to trawl through 6 pages of guff just on the off chance.

Who's the greatest British comedy figure of the last 30 years? by chicoazul 13 Dec 2018 12:50
I say 30 years as it would include the alternative guys that came out of the mid 80s as well as the guys who were established then for e.g. Bernard Manning, Chubby Brown etc

For me it's tough but i would say Harry Enfield is consistently funny, has his finger on the pulse, is a good actor and Ruddy Hell It's Harry and Paul is the best comedy programme in ages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY

In before Theresa May, David Cameron etc

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:00 - Dec 17 with 4101 viewsBrixtonBlue

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:51 - Dec 17 by SpruceMoose

I thought it had been pulled, but I appear to be mistaken. I assume Phil didn't see it as he can't be expected to trawl through 6 pages of guff just on the off chance.

Who's the greatest British comedy figure of the last 30 years? by chicoazul 13 Dec 2018 12:50
I say 30 years as it would include the alternative guys that came out of the mid 80s as well as the guys who were established then for e.g. Bernard Manning, Chubby Brown etc

For me it's tough but i would say Harry Enfield is consistently funny, has his finger on the pulse, is a good actor and Ruddy Hell It's Harry and Paul is the best comedy programme in ages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY

In before Theresa May, David Cameron etc

I'm not sure it should be pulled. It should be left for all to see.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:09 - Dec 17 with 4084 viewsBenters2

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 13:33 - Dec 17 by SpruceMoose

Well, he probably thought that because of the stuff you posted yesterday. On that thread which had to be pulled. Because, you know, you posted the Transphobic stuff.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 13:33]

It didn’t get pulled no need to apologise xoxo

Happy Christmas hun x
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:12 - Dec 17 with 4070 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:09 - Dec 17 by Benters2

It didn’t get pulled no need to apologise xoxo

Happy Christmas hun x

Poke it, Bozo.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:12 - Dec 17 with 4070 viewsBenters2

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 14:37 - Dec 17 by BrixtonBlue

I don’t mind the woman’s clothes part he is crap at putting make on though.

End of.
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:14 - Dec 17 with 4061 viewsBrixtonBlue

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:12 - Dec 17 by Benters2

End of.

Backtracktastic.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:14 - Dec 17 with 4057 viewsfooters

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:12 - Dec 17 by Benters2

End of.

Speaking from experience?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:17 - Dec 17 with 4051 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:14 - Dec 17 by BrixtonBlue

Backtracktastic.

Someone is panicking that he might be joining Cobbler on the sidelines soon. If you're going to be a bigot and never change, at least stick to your guns about it. Be a bigot with a spine! Loltastic.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:17 - Dec 17 with 4052 viewsBenters2

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:14 - Dec 17 by footers

Speaking from experience?

Of course I’ve often worn tights in the cold weather under my track suit bottoms
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:18 - Dec 17 with 4049 viewsBenters2

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:12 - Dec 17 by SpruceMoose

Poke it, Bozo.

Fk ya then grumpy
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:23 - Dec 17 with 4034 viewsBenters2

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:17 - Dec 17 by SpruceMoose

Someone is panicking that he might be joining Cobbler on the sidelines soon. If you're going to be a bigot and never change, at least stick to your guns about it. Be a bigot with a spine! Loltastic.

Don’t you have anything better to do with your time than trying to get people banned?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024