Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. 06:12 - Dec 14 with 38953 viewsBenters2

Thats the way to do it..the locals came out of their house's and clapped the Policemen.

Fantastic news.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 6:14]
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:25 - Dec 17 with 5447 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:23 - Dec 17 by Benters2

Don’t you have anything better to do with your time than trying to get people banned?

If you get banned for posting your hateful stuff then that's hardly my fault! Typical gammon, always somebody else's fault.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:29 - Dec 17 with 5447 viewsBenters2

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:25 - Dec 17 by SpruceMoose

If you get banned for posting your hateful stuff then that's hardly my fault! Typical gammon, always somebody else's fault.

It’s almost as if you want me to bite.
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:31 - Dec 17 with 5425 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:29 - Dec 17 by Benters2

It’s almost as if you want me to bite.

Nobody forced you to describe Eddie Izzard as a freak because of how he identifies. That's all you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 16:43 - Dec 17 with 5385 viewswkj

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:31 - Dec 17 by SpruceMoose

Nobody forced you to describe Eddie Izzard as a freak because of how he identifies. That's all you.

Next you'll be getting your funny buddy bum chum to chime in on the goings on of this thread.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 16:54 - Dec 17 with 5375 viewschicoazul

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:03 - Dec 14 by ThisIsMyUsername

It's almost like they barely have enough resources to stay above water.

By the way, perhaps you don't realise the sheer variety of crimes that count towards those statistics.

'My wheelie bin has gone missing' - theft.

'It looks like someone pulled on my car door handle over night' - vehicle interference.

'Someone has broken into my garden shed over the last 6 weeks' - burglary.

Do you expect the 'useless' police force to thoroughly investigate and catch the culprit for all of the probably hundreds of thousands of crimes that are recorded every year along these lines?

Deluded.

Sorry, I missed this.
I think any organisation that has a 90% failure rate is useless, yes. Especially one funded by the public.
It sounds like the things you allude to in your post, you consider to be trivial. When in fact many people would be very fearful if they thought someone had been in their shed or pulling at their car or stealing their property.
But yes, I literally do expect the police to do their job better than failing at it 90% of the time if that's what youre asking.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 18:24 - Dec 17 with 5331 viewsBenters2

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 16:43 - Dec 17 by wkj

Next you'll be getting your funny buddy bum chum to chime in on the goings on of this thread.

I make you right.
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 18:30 - Dec 17 with 5318 viewsMattinLondon

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:17 - Dec 17 by SpruceMoose

Someone is panicking that he might be joining Cobbler on the sidelines soon. If you're going to be a bigot and never change, at least stick to your guns about it. Be a bigot with a spine! Loltastic.

What do you expect? The man is a coward.
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 19:09 - Dec 17 with 5276 viewsBenters2

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 18:30 - Dec 17 by MattinLondon

What do you expect? The man is a coward.

Yep the Strasbourg market gunman was a coward,i will give you that.
Login to get fewer ads

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 20:16 - Dec 17 with 5246 viewsbournemouthblue

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 13:22 - Dec 14 by Herbivore

Have you seen what conditions are like in prisons in the UK? The notion they are basically holiday camps is entirely misplaced.

Tommy Robinson had a shocking time of it by all accounts which was all rather amusing

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 21:10 - Dec 17 with 5207 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 15:25 - Dec 17 by SpruceMoose

Ahh Gammon...the new 'trendy' insult used by white middle class left wingers to insult white working class white males (i.e. Brexiteers, non PC, non left wing types, nasty 'hateful' people) who they despise . Gammon. Intellectually inferior according to the likes of Spruce or the other 'educated lefties' on here whose behaviour and name calling is a lot more authoritarian and intolerant than the very 'Gammon' they seek to mock and ridicule. Heaven forbid if you do not share the likes of Spruce's politics as he will try and get you banned. Utterly, pathetic, White guilt is it? I see you are trying to stir things up again with posters of the year. Ok, I nominate you for 'The Thought Police's Award for Censoring Free Speech Against Anyone Who Doesn't Share My Politics'.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 21:13 - Dec 17 with 5197 viewsfooters

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 21:10 - Dec 17 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Ahh Gammon...the new 'trendy' insult used by white middle class left wingers to insult white working class white males (i.e. Brexiteers, non PC, non left wing types, nasty 'hateful' people) who they despise . Gammon. Intellectually inferior according to the likes of Spruce or the other 'educated lefties' on here whose behaviour and name calling is a lot more authoritarian and intolerant than the very 'Gammon' they seek to mock and ridicule. Heaven forbid if you do not share the likes of Spruce's politics as he will try and get you banned. Utterly, pathetic, White guilt is it? I see you are trying to stir things up again with posters of the year. Ok, I nominate you for 'The Thought Police's Award for Censoring Free Speech Against Anyone Who Doesn't Share My Politics'.

Can't say anyfink in this country no more.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 22:04 - Dec 17 with 5165 viewswkj

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 21:10 - Dec 17 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Yeah but, still better than Libtard

Crybaby

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 22:21 - Dec 17 with 5155 viewsSpruceMoose

You fool

Yet again you pop up to defend the indefensible. Did you even read the thread? If you did and you've still made this comment then we can add transphobic alongside racist when we talk about you now.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 22:30]

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 22:51 - Dec 17 with 5119 viewsBrixtonBlue

How on earth do you work out that Spruce is intolerant (let alone more so than those he mocks on here)?!?

The irony, hypocrisy and lack of self awareness in your post is astounding.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 23:03 - Dec 17 with 5099 viewsSpruceMoose

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 22:51 - Dec 17 by BrixtonBlue

How on earth do you work out that Spruce is intolerant (let alone more so than those he mocks on here)?!?

The mental gymnastics these people have to go through to play the victim is staggering.

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 23:08 - Dec 17 with 5089 viewseireblue

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 22:51 - Dec 17 by BrixtonBlue

I was surprised to learn that you can censor posts on TWTD, wow, have you just been outed as MarkTWTD?
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 04:33 - Dec 18 with 4998 viewsBenters2

Thank you chap,i was wondering what they meant by using that term.

I dont mind Gammon with pineapple,blimey thats almost continetal.
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 05:23 - Dec 18 with 4983 viewsBenters2

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 23:03 - Dec 17 by SpruceMoose

The mental gymnastics these people have to go through to play the victim is staggering.

I think you need to get out in the fresh air more often,it would do you the World of good.
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 05:47 - Dec 18 with 4977 viewswkj

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 18:24 - Dec 17 by Benters2

I make you right.

Correction... You make you sh1te

Crybaby

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 05:54 - Dec 18 with 4971 viewsBenters2

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 05:47 - Dec 18 by wkj

Correction... You make you sh1te

Good Morning to you dear chap.
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 05:56 - Dec 18 with 4969 viewswkj

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 05:54 - Dec 18 by Benters2

Good Morning to you dear chap.

Good morning lovely, my bacon sandwich with ketchup, my morning coffee with cream.

Crybaby

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 06:26 - Dec 18 with 4957 viewsm14_blue

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 04:33 - Dec 18 by Benters2

Thank you chap,i was wondering what they meant by using that term.

I dont mind Gammon with pineapple,blimey thats almost continetal.

Now that really does deserve a ban!

Fried egg every time.
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 06:34 - Dec 18 with 4954 viewsBenters2

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 06:26 - Dec 18 by m14_blue

Now that really does deserve a ban!

Fried egg every time.

Egg on the same plate thats close enough for me.
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 07:32 - Dec 18 with 4925 viewsm14_blue

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 06:34 - Dec 18 by Benters2

Egg on the same plate thats close enough for me.

I’ll let you off.
The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 09:30 - Dec 18 with 4894 viewsBrixtonBlue

The Strasbourg market gunman has been killed by Police. on 23:08 - Dec 17 by eireblue

I was surprised to learn that you can censor posts on TWTD, wow, have you just been outed as MarkTWTD?

eh?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024