Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? 15:28 - Dec 14 with 8894 viewsFixed_It

I have a dog called Murphy.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 15:31 - Dec 14 with 4314 viewsRadlett_blue

We have a young dog called Freddie. Not named after Freddie Sears, although he is a terrier who runs around enthusiastically.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 15:34 - Dec 14 with 4306 viewsDubtractor

Had a cat called Taricco.

He was born the night of one of the Sheffield Utd play off games.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 15:46 - Dec 14 with 4272 viewsbrogansnose

I've got a dog called Alf, purposefully named after Sir Alf.
Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 15:46 - Dec 14 with 4269 viewsMoriarty

I gave a nephew of mine a Golden Retriever puppy. I told him his name was Bobby. And Bobby it remains.

fka omuircheartaigh

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 15:47 - Dec 14 with 4267 viewsSpruceMoose

I had a fish called Fish once.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 15:48 - Dec 14 with 4260 viewsGeoffSentence

No, but funnily enough I met Daryl Murphy's dog once. It wasn't at all what I would have expected him to have.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 15:48 - Dec 14 with 4256 viewscatch74

Our cat is called Kuqi!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 15:49 - Dec 14 with 4244 viewsSpruceMoose

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 15:48 - Dec 14 by catch74

Our cat is called Kuqi!

Didn't you rename him when he left?!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 15:49 - Dec 14 with 4243 viewsFixed_It

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 15:47 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

I had a fish called Fish once.

Bet it was rubbish. Did it drown?

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 15:50 - Dec 14 with 4243 viewsLord_Lucan

My old dog was called Burley and one of my current dogs is called Sir Bobby.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 15:52 - Dec 14 with 4237 viewsSpruceMoose

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 15:49 - Dec 14 by Fixed_It

Bet it was rubbish. Did it drown?

I think he was about 56 years old when I got him.

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 15:52 - Dec 14 with 4236 viewsTractorCam

Sitters has a baby named after one! (manager)

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 15:56 - Dec 14 with 4221 viewsFixed_It

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 15:52 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

I think he was about 56 years old when I got him.

Fin-idi would have been better!

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 15:58 - Dec 14 with 4207 viewsBlueBlood90

I used to have a rabbit called Shefki!

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:06 - Dec 14 with 4187 viewsPendejo

I have sons named after Ipswich players... do they count?

1. Named after SBR & his Captain

2. Named after GB & a little Argentinian fella who captured our hearts under GB

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:08 - Dec 14 with 4185 viewsITFC_Forever

Yep, dog is called Ted.

Wife and kids liked the name and the ITFC connection went over their heads.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:14 - Dec 14 with 4172 viewshampstead_blue

Ginger tomcat.... Bontcho

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:21 - Dec 14 with 4157 viewsReuser_is_God

My dog is called Lexi after the last ITFC player to score a hat trick against Norwich.

Hopefully after the return game in February I’ll buy another dog & be able to call it Trevoh.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:26 - Dec 14 with 4142 viewsSitfcB

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:06 - Dec 14 by Pendejo

I have sons named after Ipswich players... do they count?

1. Named after SBR & his Captain

2. Named after GB & a little Argentinian fella who captured our hearts under GB

What’s your sons name?

Bobby or Robert?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:28 - Dec 14 with 4136 viewsSitfcB

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 15:52 - Dec 14 by TractorCam

Sitters has a baby named after one! (manager)

Pets and babies are kind of the same thing as well

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:30 - Dec 14 with 4131 viewsgiant_stow

I have three mice named after you lot: sh1t, sh1tter and sh1ttest

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:32 - Dec 14 with 4124 viewsSpruceMoose

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:30 - Dec 14 by giant_stow

I have three mice named after you lot: sh1t, sh1tter and sh1ttest

Thanks for participating.

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:33 - Dec 14 with 4121 viewsjudespiveyg

Living on a dairy farm we once had a calf named Sito. One of our cats is named Martijn.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:34 - Dec 14 with 4119 viewsPendejo

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:26 - Dec 14 by SitfcB

What’s your sons name?

Bobby or Robert?

the boys are called...

Robson Michael
[born at height of Robson & Jerome's success meaning easier to get wife to go with the name]

George Mauricio

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:35 - Dec 14 with 4113 viewsgiant_stow

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:32 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

Thanks for participating.

thanks for having me!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024