Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? 15:28 - Dec 14 with 8889 viewsFixed_It

I have a dog called Murphy.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:35 - Dec 14 with 3369 viewsSpruceMoose

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:35 - Dec 14 by giant_stow

thanks for having me!

We don't have much choice do we?!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:36 - Dec 14 with 3370 viewsPendejo

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:30 - Dec 14 by giant_stow

I have three mice named after you lot: sh1t, sh1tter and sh1ttest

Not content with participation in football, you also only participate in the pet stakes... second rate trophies / second rate pets... surely should be RATS [regular away town fans]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:37 - Dec 14 with 3364 viewsgiant_stow

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:35 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

We don't have much choice do we?!

don't be mean, brute.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:38 - Dec 14 with 3358 viewsSpruceMoose

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:37 - Dec 14 by giant_stow

don't be mean, brute.

Do not confuse our tolerance for acceptance, sister fiddler!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:41 - Dec 14 with 3353 viewsgiant_stow

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:38 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

Do not confuse our tolerance for acceptance, sister fiddler!

i wouldn't dream of it - always an outsider

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 17:02 - Dec 14 with 3335 viewssoupytwist

No, but I brought a wicker pig back from Copenhagen when I went to the Helsingborg game and called it Titus.
Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 17:23 - Dec 14 with 3322 viewsDubtractor

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:08 - Dec 14 by ITFC_Forever

Yep, dog is called Ted.

Wife and kids liked the name and the ITFC connection went over their heads.

I've got a cat called Ted.

But after Bill and Ted, not our Ted.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 17:35 - Dec 14 with 3310 viewsITFC_Forever

Do they participate?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 17:43 - Dec 14 with 3303 viewsBigalhunter

The neighbours have a cat that listens to no-one, sh*ts everywhere & ponces round my lawn giving it the big I am.
I've renamed it Hursty.
Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 17:43 - Dec 14 with 3300 viewstiptreeblue

We had a couple of cats called Ip & Swich who were brothers, now we have a cat called Alfie , another called Bobbie and another called Wilnis, who was named by my wife.
Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 17:44 - Dec 14 with 3294 viewsjjblue84

Bontcho! Get back here now Bontcho!!
Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 17:49 - Dec 14 with 3283 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Had a Burley- now have a Sir Bobby.

Poll: Best Football Song

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 18:09 - Dec 14 with 3262 viewsMillsey

I had a cat called Johnson
Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 18:14 - Dec 14 with 3263 viewsGerkensBeard

My Fiancé’s family cat was reuser. They got him in the year 2000. Died last year. R.I.P. he was a great cat. Fantastic every time we called him for his dinner
Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 18:15 - Dec 14 with 3255 viewsBurwell_Blue

Cat called Portman
Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 18:16 - Dec 14 with 3253 viewshoppy

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 16:35 - Dec 14 by giant_stow

thanks for having me!

....he said to his sister.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 18:16 - Dec 14 with 3252 viewshoppy

I wanted to get a Tabby.

I'd call it Arnold.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 18:56 - Dec 14 with 3231 viewsReuser_is_God

Every time Norwich win a trophy I treat myself to a new car.

I fcuking walk everywhere.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 19:00 - Dec 14 with 3223 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Teddy Fishop & Tyrone Fins are both buried in the garden sadly.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 19:02 - Dec 14 with 3217 viewsBasuco

Cat called Tommy after Tommy Miller, sadly no longer with us.
Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 19:04 - Dec 14 with 3216 viewsdickie

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 18:16 - Dec 14 by hoppy

I wanted to get a Tabby.

I'd call it Arnold.

My folks moved to Ipswich in 1980 from the Medway towns and swiftly got swept up with the buzz around the town for the club. They soon got a cat and named him Arnold, that cat lived to the ripe old age of 21
Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 19:10 - Dec 14 with 3208 viewsOxford_Blue

Yes.

Mathie and Marshall. Two hamsters. Mid 90s.
Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 19:18 - Dec 14 with 3202 viewsLimitlessBlue

Had 2 cockatiels called Ossie and Butch, and a parrot named Putney...

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 20:47 - Dec 14 with 3159 viewswkj

Friend of mine had a golden retriever named Burley, named as such as he was from the same litter as one adopted by George, and was going to be his, until he decided to only get the one.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Have you ever named a pet after a Town player? on 21:44 - Dec 14 with 3136 viewsSuperblue95

Had 3 dogs named Shumulikoski, Balkestein and Malarczyk

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024