Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico 15:38 - Dec 14 with 4334 viewsLord_Lucan

having a temperature of 106 degrees and not having drunk any water for days.

Incredible.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 15:40 - Dec 14 with 3327 viewsSpruceMoose

Some days I genuinely believe this place isn't actually a first world country. It sure as sh!t doesn't behave like it quite often.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 15:43 - Dec 14 with 3320 viewsLord_Lucan

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 15:40 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

Some days I genuinely believe this place isn't actually a first world country. It sure as sh!t doesn't behave like it quite often.

You don't have to preach to me. I have always been dubious of USA. It is a sick country.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 15:45 - Dec 14 with 3306 viewsSpruceMoose

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 15:43 - Dec 14 by Lord_Lucan

You don't have to preach to me. I have always been dubious of USA. It is a sick country.

I guess everyone will be outraged for the next five minutes, just shrug and then get distracted by something else. In that sense the UK and the US aren't all that different.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 15:49 - Dec 14 with 3298 viewsLord_Lucan

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 15:45 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

I guess everyone will be outraged for the next five minutes, just shrug and then get distracted by something else. In that sense the UK and the US aren't all that different.

I'm not sure about that to be honest.

Off on a tangent I don't understand how Trumps lawyer gets imprisoned for following Trumps request.

Can anyone explain this to a simple man please.

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 15:53 - Dec 14 with 3281 viewsSpruceMoose

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 15:49 - Dec 14 by Lord_Lucan

I'm not sure about that to be honest.

Off on a tangent I don't understand how Trumps lawyer gets imprisoned for following Trumps request.

Can anyone explain this to a simple man please.

If I ask you to do something illegal, and you do it, you've broken the law. It's that straightforward I guess.

If Trump was just your average Joe on the street he'd be in cuffs too at this point.

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 16:03 - Dec 14 with 3271 viewsmonytowbray

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 15:45 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

Sort of like how everyone who wanted us to open fire on boats of refugees cared for a few hours when they saw the body of a drowned toddler. Then it was back to dehumanising and being a bit racist.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 16:06 - Dec 14 with 3248 viewsSpruceMoose

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 16:03 - Dec 14 by monytowbray

Sort of like how everyone who wanted us to open fire on boats of refugees cared for a few hours when they saw the body of a drowned toddler. Then it was back to dehumanising and being a bit racist.

Some people didn't even give a sh!te when they saw the photo.

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 16:06 - Dec 14 with 3254 viewsWD19

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 16:03 - Dec 14 by monytowbray

In other news....what on earth is that bloke doing to that pig in your avatar!? Isn't it illegal everywhere except Denmark?.....and Eton.
Login to get fewer ads

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 16:08 - Dec 14 with 3251 viewsLord_Lucan

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 15:53 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

If I ask you to do something illegal, and you do it, you've broken the law. It's that straightforward I guess.

If Trump was just your average Joe on the street he'd be in cuffs too at this point.

If my solicitor breaks the law on my instructions then we have both broken the law.

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 16:09 - Dec 14 with 3238 viewsSpruceMoose

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 16:08 - Dec 14 by Lord_Lucan

If my solicitor breaks the law on my instructions then we have both broken the law.

Indeed. If you were the President I reckon it might slow down your arrest and eventual prosecution though!

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 16:09 - Dec 14 with 3244 viewsmonytowbray

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 16:06 - Dec 14 by WD19

In other news....what on earth is that bloke doing to that pig in your avatar!? Isn't it illegal everywhere except Denmark?.....and Eton.

I would like to ask if the cow you locked inside the ITFC badge in yours consented to it.

He's hugging a pig. He's not Glasser's mate Dave!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 16:13 - Dec 14 with 3222 viewsSpruceMoose

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 15:43 - Dec 14 by Lord_Lucan

Also worth noting that of all the major Conservative parties in the world, the Republican party is the only one that denies the legitimacy of climate science. USA USA USA.

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 16:57 - Dec 14 with 3166 viewsGlasgowBlue

And when you think they couldn't sink any lower over there

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 16:59 - Dec 14 with 3159 viewsbluelagos

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 16:57 - Dec 14 by GlasgowBlue

If true - that is beyond contempt.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 17:03 - Dec 14 with 3142 viewsGlasgowBlue

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 16:59 - Dec 14 by bluelagos

If true - that is beyond contempt.

Exactly this.

Iron Lion Zion

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 17:18 - Dec 14 with 3126 viewsSwansea_Blue

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 16:57 - Dec 14 by GlasgowBlue

I've died and gone to heaven. Somebody swearlily disagreeing with Trump, and it turns out to be Rachel Riley.

I make her right too (if it's correct)
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 17:19]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 17:21 - Dec 14 with 3107 viewsGlasgowBlue

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 17:18 - Dec 14 by Swansea_Blue

I've died and gone to heaven. Somebody swearlily disagreeing with Trump, and it turns out to be Rachel Riley.

I make her right too (if it's correct)
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 17:19]

Rachel Riley is fighting the good fight on twitter. Although she's been on the end of a lot of vile antisemitic abuse for her troubles.

Iron Lion Zion

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 17:22 - Dec 14 with 3103 viewsJ2BLUE

Why would legal immigrants be arrested? What am I missing?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 18:24 - Dec 14 with 3002 viewsGlasgowBlue

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 17:22 - Dec 14 by J2BLUE

Why would legal immigrants be arrested? What am I missing?

It's not the status of the immigrant I object to. It's the using of children who are kept in cages as bait to entrap an illegal immigrant that is beneath contempt.

The majority of those prosecuted were legal but had committed minor traffic offences.

Iron Lion Zion

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 18:34 - Dec 14 with 2981 viewsJ2BLUE

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 18:24 - Dec 14 by GlasgowBlue

It's not the status of the immigrant I object to. It's the using of children who are kept in cages as bait to entrap an illegal immigrant that is beneath contempt.

The majority of those prosecuted were legal but had committed minor traffic offences.

So 170 people came forward and all 170 had committed offences?

I'm not defending Trump, i'm just trying to understand the situation.

Truly impaired.

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 18:39 - Dec 14 with 2964 viewsGlasgowBlue

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 18:34 - Dec 14 by J2BLUE

Again, the number of people prosecuted is irrelevant. It's the fact that they used kids who are kept in a cage as bait.

Iron Lion Zion

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 18:42 - Dec 14 with 2960 viewsLankHenners

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 18:34 - Dec 14 by J2BLUE

As the article states, 109 hadn't, but they were still demeaned and dehumanised by having their perfectly legal status scrutinised for no reason other than they're trying to help some of the world's most desperate people who are being treated as something less than human.

Still, at least that woman didn't win.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 18:49]

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 19:06 - Dec 14 with 2903 viewsJ2BLUE

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 18:42 - Dec 14 by LankHenners

As the article states, 109 hadn't, but they were still demeaned and dehumanised by having their perfectly legal status scrutinised for no reason other than they're trying to help some of the world's most desperate people who are being treated as something less than human.

Still, at least that woman didn't win.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 18:49]

Thank you, that answered my question. I wondered why 170 legal immigrants were arrested that's all. I now know the majority weren't.

I don't in any way disagree with the wider point.

Truly impaired.

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 19:27 - Dec 14 with 2867 viewsMullet

As is this tweet thread

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

7 year old Guatamalian girl dies in custody in New Mexico on 19:35 - Dec 14 with 2850 viewsjjblue84

Mexico has a lot to answer for!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024