Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD Website Issues 15:58 - Dec 14 with 2109 viewsmathiemagic

The amount of ads on the site now make it neigh on unusable notwithstanding being extremely annoying to visit. Surely with the amount of fans that use the site we could club together for some proper hosting. Has this been looked into previously at all does anyone know ?

Poll: If we take a battering @ Norwich this weekend will MM get the sack or stay on ?

TWTD Website Issues on 16:01 - Dec 14 with 2098 viewsSpruceMoose

Without being rude, don't you think it a little insulting to suggest that two internetting professionals such as Phil and Gav haven't ever considered their hosting choices for this website?
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 16:02]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

TWTD Website Issues on 16:04 - Dec 14 with 2080 viewsIllinoisblue

why would a different host mean less ads? And why do you think there are ads on the site anyway?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

TWTD Website Issues on 16:22 - Dec 14 with 2036 viewsmathiemagic

TWTD Website Issues on 16:04 - Dec 14 by Illinoisblue

why would a different host mean less ads? And why do you think there are ads on the site anyway?

I can see that I didn't explain myself very well first time around !. My point was meant to be that whilst I can appreciate that having the adverts are to raise money for such things as hosting, wouldn't having a subscription service of some type so you could surf the site without all the irritating ads not be a better way forward perhaps ?

Poll: If we take a battering @ Norwich this weekend will MM get the sack or stay on ?

TWTD Website Issues on 16:24 - Dec 14 with 2027 viewsgiant_stow

TWTD Website Issues on 16:22 - Dec 14 by mathiemagic

I can see that I didn't explain myself very well first time around !. My point was meant to be that whilst I can appreciate that having the adverts are to raise money for such things as hosting, wouldn't having a subscription service of some type so you could surf the site without all the irritating ads not be a better way forward perhaps ?

Email Gavin - he has an unofficial deal along those lines.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

TWTD Website Issues on 16:24 - Dec 14 with 2026 viewsSpruceMoose

TWTD Website Issues on 16:22 - Dec 14 by mathiemagic

I would gladly pay a subscription to ban certain posters from the site! That idea could have some legs!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

TWTD Website Issues on 16:39 - Dec 14 with 2003 viewsEwan_Oozami

TWTD Website Issues on 16:01 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

Without being rude, don't you think it a little insulting to suggest that two internetting professionals such as Phil and Gav haven't ever considered their hosting choices for this website?
[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 16:02]

Gav I can understand, but Phil, internet professional??

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

TWTD Website Issues on 17:03 - Dec 14 with 1968 viewsDeano69

How much would you be prepared to pay for an Ad-Free subscription?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

TWTD Website Issues on 17:05 - Dec 14 with 1966 viewsLeagueOne

For me it's nice to see some football on the forum for a change.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Login to get fewer ads

TWTD Website Issues on 20:20 - Dec 14 with 1880 viewsPositivelyPortman

TWTD Website Issues on 16:24 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

I would gladly pay a subscription to ban certain posters from the site! That idea could have some legs!

You can do that now - for free.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

TWTD Website Issues on 20:35 - Dec 14 with 1869 viewsWonky

Mainly I don't mind the adds, I love TWTD. However I draw a line when it jumps to a full screen advert, without me touching anything. This has happened a few times recently.
TWTD Website Issues on 20:42 - Dec 14 with 1852 viewsgtsb

TWTD Website Issues on 20:35 - Dec 14 by Wonky

Mainly I don't mind the adds, I love TWTD. However I draw a line when it jumps to a full screen advert, without me touching anything. This has happened a few times recently.

I'm with you on that one. I thought it was my tablet or version of android but obviously not.
TWTD Website Issues on 21:00 - Dec 14 with 1817 viewsWonky

TWTD Website Issues on 20:42 - Dec 14 by gtsb

I'm with you on that one. I thought it was my tablet or version of android but obviously not.

Nope not just you. It just did it clicking on this, to

https://www.landrover.co.uk/vehicles/new-range-rover-evoque/index.htm etc etc.
TWTD Website Issues on 21:52 - Dec 14 with 1777 viewsBloomBlue

Is it in the cloud? everything is in the cloud
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024