Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday Night Music Thread ( Sort of ) 23:02 - Dec 14 with 963 viewsBlueastheycome

Come on then TWTD. Let’s settle an age old debate..

Bonn Scott’s AC/DC or Bryan Johnson’s AC/DC?

For me. And I’m in no way biased because both of these were in their pomp way before I was on this earth and consuming music but I really enjoy Bonn Scott’s AC/DC more.

Largely because I generally find I enjoy 70’s rock more than 80’s rock (would much prefer to listen to 1970’s incarnation of rock i.e 1970’s Sabbath, AC/DC, Judas Priest, Motörhead than the 80’s incarnation of rock including Metallica, Iron Maiden and Guns N Roses etc)

Edit: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap what a belter

[Post edited 14 Dec 2018 23:08]
Friday Night Music Thread ( Sort of ) on 23:26 - Dec 14 with 922 viewsmarcus1642

I like Bonn and Bryan equally. AC/DC do some classic stuff. One of the biggest album sellers of all time as well.
Friday Night Music Thread ( Sort of ) on 23:52 - Dec 14 with 913 viewsFtnfwest

Both great but Brian doing live at river plate busts everything they’ve ever done
Friday Night Music Thread ( Sort of ) on 00:01 - Dec 15 with 905 viewsPlums

Loved Bonn Scott’s AC/DC but it’s unfair to compare them as Brian Johnson is part of a completely different experience.
Love music for what it is, not what it might have been.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Friday Night Music Thread ( Sort of ) on 00:25 - Dec 15 with 893 viewsGuthrum

Generally prefer the Bonn Scott stuff, but then Back in Black is one of the finest albums ever made.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Friday Night Music Thread ( Sort of ) on 00:39 - Dec 15 with 891 viewsMelford

Friday Night Music Thread ( Sort of ) on 00:25 - Dec 15 by Guthrum

Generally prefer the Bonn Scott stuff, but then Back in Black is one of the finest albums ever made.

They just kept on going. A lot of bands would have folded or taken a few years off after their lead singer had died but they came back with a massive statement with Back In Black.

Whilst we're on a hard rock/metal thread, I cooked breakfast for Nicko McBrain, Iron Maiden's drummer last week.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024