Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hands up who wanted Freddie sears out the door...? 16:28 - Dec 15 with 1443 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...it's all gone quiet over there!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Hands up who wanted Freddie sears out the door...? on 16:39 - Dec 15 with 1405 viewsrexron

What do you mean?

Poll: Who would you prefer as manager for Ipswich Town?

Hands up who wanted Freddie sears out the door...? on 16:40 - Dec 15 with 1410 viewsBurwell_Blue

Me. Still do.

Point?
Hands up who wanted Freddie sears out the door...? on 16:41 - Dec 15 with 1396 viewsFixed_It

Hands up who wanted Freddie sears out the door...? on 16:40 - Dec 15 by Burwell_Blue

Me. Still do.

Point?

Hopefully three.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Hands up who wanted Freddie sears out the door...? on 16:42 - Dec 15 with 1383 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Hands up who wanted Freddie sears out the door...? on 16:40 - Dec 15 by Burwell_Blue

Me. Still do.

Point?

Wow!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Hands up who wanted Freddie sears out the door...? on 16:50 - Dec 15 with 1328 viewsFtnfwest

Me. Still do.

Point?

Don’t worry even mick wanted him out of the strikers position
Hands up who wanted Freddie sears out the door...? on 17:00 - Dec 15 with 1268 viewsBlueBadger

Me. Still do.

Point?

I'm not convinced he's a long term solution but he's the only player we have in any kind of scoring form at the moment..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Hands up who wanted Freddie sears out the door...? on 17:02 - Dec 15 with 1244 viewsJ4ck22

Admittedly, I thought his time here was up. But then at that point we had Waghorn, Garner and McGoldrick ahead of him, but now he's clearly the best striker we have and need him to stay on form.
Hands up who wanted Freddie sears out the door...? on 17:12 - Dec 15 with 1179 viewsrexron

Im happy when he scores but his stats are very weak. Hes no Waghorn, Murphy or McG.

Poll: Who would you prefer as manager for Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Hands up who wanted Freddie sears out the door...? on 17:17 - Dec 15 with 1130 viewsSE1blue

I think you're looking for an argument here and not just enjoying the win.

Sears is having a great season this year but let's not forget the drought that preceded this. I never wanted him gone but I wanted him to improve his strike rate considerably.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024