Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
YES! Match Thoughts... 17:18 - Dec 15 with 668 viewsRobTheMonk

We needed that. Poor match, not a great performance but we grinded out a win! Hopefully the salvation job is on!

Gerken - Good save from the free kick. Some questionable decisions. What on earth was he doing with the keepie-ups?! Still prefer him to Bart at present.

Spence - Fine. I'd say he's improved under Lambert.

Chambers - Solid. Tried to play more on the floor than normal which was good to see.

Pennington - Again, solid. Him and Chambers won pretty much everything in the air today.

Knudsen - Awful on the ball today. He struggles to wrap his foot around the ball when passing down the line. Nearly cost us near the end when he needed to just hoof it into the crowd. Wigan missed a trick by not attacking him more.

Chalobah - Not his biggest fan but did okay today. Makes himself available. He seems to be improving. Slowly winning me round but needs to cut out the simple errors.

Downes - The game seemed to pass him by a bit today. He'll have better games. Didn't do much wrong in fairness but didn't really excite.

Nolan - Annonymously tidy. I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not. Probably a bit of both.

Lankester - Didn't come off for him today. Love his positivity but struggled today.

Roberts - Works very hard. Does an alright job of bringing others into the game. An upgrade is needed.

Sears - Good'ol Freddie. Solid forward player. Work horse. Helps Knudsen out so much.

Subs: Edwards rightly came on for Lankester and did okay; nothing spectacular. Dozzell on for Downes. Felt that Dozzell wasn't seeing enough of the ball. I'd like to see him demanding passes to him more. Jackson came on late. Didn't have time to do much.

The referee was pretty shoddy. Good tackles being counted as fouls and buying into the usual Garner antics.

Target man obviously needed and we really needed a second option at left back.
YES! Match Thoughts... on 17:26 - Dec 15 with 561 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Cheers. A quality forward would makesuch a difference in our side. Walters right now would have been ideal to be honest. Wickham fits the mould but you couldnt rely on his fitness.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

YES! Match Thoughts... on 17:31 - Dec 15 with 520 viewsjjblue84

Can we have a brand new midfield please
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024