Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers going down 'looks to be in real pain' 18:06 - Dec 15 with 2513 viewsBent_double

just after we scored, was that a 'well played, Chambo', give everyone a break and chance to calm down?

From Brenner/Mills commentary, it sounded very bad, but he was up and fit again after the physio did his work.

Nice work by the Captain - if that's what it was - we need to start being a bit more savvy if we're going have a chance to stay in this league.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Chambers going down 'looks to be in real pain' on 18:11 - Dec 15 with 2460 viewsBlueBadger

Lest we forget, a key player under Lambert was Grant Holt, who knew a thing or two about the tactical stumble..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Chambers going down 'looks to be in real pain' on 18:11 - Dec 15 with 2457 viewsKieran_Knows

Hasn’t Chambers been injured in the 6 years he’s been here?

Savvy from our captain.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Chambers going down 'looks to be in real pain' on 18:12 - Dec 15 with 2446 viewsEastTownBlue

If he did, Wigan were far worse in that respect.
Chambers going down 'looks to be in real pain' on 19:52 - Dec 15 with 2195 viewsArnieM

OP. That’s exactly what i thought! Top man that Chambo. Bloody good captain. Nice to give Wigan a bit of their own medicine too. Yer know, “ time wasting”.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Chambers going down 'looks to be in real pain' on 19:56 - Dec 15 with 2174 viewsTractorWood

It was cynical game management. I welcomed it.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Chambers going down 'looks to be in real pain' on 20:47 - Dec 15 with 2057 viewsCuffy81

I thought Vaughan put one on him. No surprise the ref didn't seem to take any notice.
Chambers going down 'looks to be in real pain' on 08:40 - Dec 16 with 1808 viewsWickets

Know what you are saying but i'm not sure he had the Ref fooled though as i think it was that incident and the over celabration for the goal that got about an extra 3 minutes added to the extra time ! but hey ho we won.
Chambers going down 'looks to be in real pain' on 09:32 - Dec 16 with 1722 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Chambers going down 'looks to be in real pain' on 18:11 - Dec 15 by Kieran_Knows

Hasn’t Chambers been injured in the 6 years he’s been here?

Savvy from our captain.

He's actually one of the most injury free players we've had in recent years. Considering the amount of games he plays, and that he's not the youngest- it's a real testament to his fitness.

Poll: Best Football Song

Login to get fewer ads

Chambers going down 'looks to be in real pain' on 11:01 - Dec 16 with 1631 viewsBinner

Chambers going down 'looks to be in real pain' on 09:32 - Dec 16 by RoyKeanesDog

He's actually one of the most injury free players we've had in recent years. Considering the amount of games he plays, and that he's not the youngest- it's a real testament to his fitness.

Yes. He and Skuse… proper stalwarts.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024