Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knudsen is absolutely awful 18:17 - Dec 15 with 19209 viewsnifty2000

Does everyone agree with this?

Poll: Who is the real proper bloke?

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 20:03 - Dec 15 with 4250 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Ross turns down Sunderland by nifty2000 25 May 2018 12:45
My sources inform me that Jack Ross has turned down a move to Sunderland following extensive talks re the ambitions of the club.
It is likely that Jack Ross will revisit the possibility of Ipswich as I understand it.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 20:06 - Dec 15 with 4239 viewsArnieM

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 20:00 - Dec 15 by Mullet

He "can't be arsed" of all the things you can slate him for FFS. The one thing he is, is a trier. Astounding.

He rarely busts a gut to get back into the game when he’s given the ball away.
He rarely closes down his player, and always allows the cross to go into our box virtually unchallenged. He’s a lazy defender.

I notice Mick Mills also commented that he felt Knudsen “ didn’t look interested”. He rarely does. Not sure what left back you are watching every game. But you like Him. That’s fair enough. I dont, and a lot of other fans dont either. I won’t be unhappy when he leaves.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 20:07 - Dec 15 with 4236 viewsBackToRussia

Agree. He can't actually kick a football which is surprising for a pro.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 20:08 - Dec 15 with 4224 viewsOxford_Blue

Yes today.

Otherwise no.

He’s an international. He’s been good for us overall.

Everyone has a bad game.

Move on.
Knudsen is absolutely awful on 20:10 - Dec 15 with 4213 viewsMullet

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 20:06 - Dec 15 by ArnieM

He rarely busts a gut to get back into the game when he’s given the ball away.
He rarely closes down his player, and always allows the cross to go into our box virtually unchallenged. He’s a lazy defender.

I notice Mick Mills also commented that he felt Knudsen “ didn’t look interested”. He rarely does. Not sure what left back you are watching every game. But you like Him. That’s fair enough. I dont, and a lot of other fans dont either. I won’t be unhappy when he leaves.

"He rarely does", weird how a year ago when he was leading assists people weren't noticing this.

He's been here a couple of seasons as first choice, and usually he's criticised for being a "proper bloke" lacking finesse. To completely invert that, is well odd.

Do you really think a manager like Lambert would use a full back who is as you say, given how he likes to split the centre backs and push them on?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 20:21 - Dec 15 with 4184 viewshenryblue

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 18:56 - Dec 15 by homer_123

Sabotage it? FFS.....

I would seriously reconsider repeating the sh*t you listen to.

I don't literally mean he intentionally tried to sabotage our result. I meant he was playing so badly, giving away clumsy dangerous free kicks and misplacing passes. that it was as if he was. From what I heard on the radio am I wrong?
Knudsen is absolutely awful on 20:22 - Dec 15 with 4182 viewsArnieM

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 20:10 - Dec 15 by Mullet

"He rarely does", weird how a year ago when he was leading assists people weren't noticing this.

He's been here a couple of seasons as first choice, and usually he's criticised for being a "proper bloke" lacking finesse. To completely invert that, is well odd.

Do you really think a manager like Lambert would use a full back who is as you say, given how he likes to split the centre backs and push them on?

Mullet, Lambert doesn’t have any choice but to play JK at the moment. Even Mills said today, he felt Kenlock ( not that I feel he’s the answer), is coming back to fitness, and in his (Mills’) opinion, would replace Knudsen in the side.

I don’t hang on every word Mick Mills says. Far from it. But he was a seasoned full back for Town and England. So I’d think he would have some idea about what a half decent full back would be like. He clearly doesn’t rate Knudsen!

I’m still astounded that Knudsen is an International. His defending is weak and lacks consistency.
He may we’ll have had a period of assists,( I still didn’t rate him even during that period of time). Why? Because his DEFENDING is poor, most of the time.

I’m sorry you dont like my opinion. But it’s just that, my opinion.

However I hope we can agree . It makes for an unusual Saturday evening, of being content and happy that we’ve actually WON a bloody game!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 20:26 - Dec 15 with 4174 viewsMullet

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 20:22 - Dec 15 by ArnieM

Mullet, Lambert doesn’t have any choice but to play JK at the moment. Even Mills said today, he felt Kenlock ( not that I feel he’s the answer), is coming back to fitness, and in his (Mills’) opinion, would replace Knudsen in the side.

I don’t hang on every word Mick Mills says. Far from it. But he was a seasoned full back for Town and England. So I’d think he would have some idea about what a half decent full back would be like. He clearly doesn’t rate Knudsen!

I’m still astounded that Knudsen is an International. His defending is weak and lacks consistency.
He may we’ll have had a period of assists,( I still didn’t rate him even during that period of time). Why? Because his DEFENDING is poor, most of the time.

I’m sorry you dont like my opinion. But it’s just that, my opinion.

However I hope we can agree . It makes for an unusual Saturday evening, of being content and happy that we’ve actually WON a bloody game!

Kenlock could have gone straight in once fit if that was the case. Donacien could have gone back there as he did under Hurst.

I don't dislike your opinion, it's just utterly flawed and makes no sense.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 20:46 - Dec 15 with 4143 viewsstantheman

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 19:04 - Dec 15 by nifty2000

Knudsen is bad isn’t an opinion, it’s fact
[Post edited 15 Dec 2018 19:05]

You really are the most boring poster of all time. Whilst I am not Knudsen's greatest fan the amount of sniping you give him is over the top to say the least.
Knudsen is absolutely awful on 20:49 - Dec 15 with 4143 viewsCuffy81

I'm not a Knudsen fan but he does take a lot of unwarranted stick

Mick Mills was highly critical of his performance today, said he didn't look like he wanted to be out there.

If he does want out then we are best to replace him in January. Hopefully kenlock will get a chance over Christmas
Knudsen is absolutely awful on 21:16 - Dec 15 with 4107 viewsColumbo

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 19:35 - Dec 15 by nifty2000

I went to the football match to be entertained and I’m afraid Knudsen certainly doesn’t do that.

so if knudsen was really that bad based on entertainment - which players entertained you ?
badabing (n/t) on 21:17 - Dec 15 with 4107 viewsDyland

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 20:08 - Dec 15 by Oxford_Blue

Yes today.

Otherwise no.

He’s an international. He’s been good for us overall.

Everyone has a bad game.

Move on.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 08:45 - Dec 16 with 3992 viewsHerbivore

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 20:21 - Dec 15 by henryblue

I don't literally mean he intentionally tried to sabotage our result. I meant he was playing so badly, giving away clumsy dangerous free kicks and misplacing passes. that it was as if he was. From what I heard on the radio am I wrong?

Same could be said of Chalobah as you've described there. And Chambers. It was a scrappy game with a crap ref.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 08:48 - Dec 16 with 3991 viewsHerbivore

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 20:26 - Dec 15 by Mullet

Kenlock could have gone straight in once fit if that was the case. Donacien could have gone back there as he did under Hurst.

I don't dislike your opinion, it's just utterly flawed and makes no sense.

Indeed. His view just doesn't stack up. Knudsen is poor defensively and yet over the past 18 months very few of the goals we've conceded have come from his area of the pitch. I've seen some desperate attempts to blame him for goals he's had nothing to do with, that tells you something about our fans.

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 08:54 - Dec 16 with 3985 viewsBenno1960

not sure if he warrants the stick he gets on here but he was dreadful yesterday in my view

Perhaps needs Kenlock to push him a bit harder or maybe in his head, he is off in January as it does seem his mind is elsewhere at times
Knudsen is absolutely awful on 08:59 - Dec 16 with 3977 viewschristiand

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 08:48 - Dec 16 by Herbivore

Indeed. His view just doesn't stack up. Knudsen is poor defensively and yet over the past 18 months very few of the goals we've conceded have come from his area of the pitch. I've seen some desperate attempts to blame him for goals he's had nothing to do with, that tells you something about our fans.

For an international defender, you’re expecting a show of class and a bit more than the rest. If I didn’t know the Ipswich side, I wouldn’t be able to tell you who the interestional player was based on yesterday. I appreciate everyone is entitled to a poor game and the conditions were dreadful, but Knudsen was poor, but probably our best option at left back at the moment which tells you everything about the calibre of the squad PL has at his disposal.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 09:03 - Dec 16 with 3964 viewsHerbivore

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 08:59 - Dec 16 by christiand

For an international defender, you’re expecting a show of class and a bit more than the rest. If I didn’t know the Ipswich side, I wouldn’t be able to tell you who the interestional player was based on yesterday. I appreciate everyone is entitled to a poor game and the conditions were dreadful, but Knudsen was poor, but probably our best option at left back at the moment which tells you everything about the calibre of the squad PL has at his disposal.

Players have poor games. Let's be honest, only Sears and Gerken genuinely played well for us yesterday. Everyone else was pretty poor. And yet, as usual, it's Knudsen who gets singled out. It's rather odd.

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 09:07 - Dec 16 with 3951 viewschristiand

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 09:03 - Dec 16 by Herbivore

Players have poor games. Let's be honest, only Sears and Gerken genuinely played well for us yesterday. Everyone else was pretty poor. And yet, as usual, it's Knudsen who gets singled out. It's rather odd.

No, if you read some other posts other names were mentioned about having a poor games yesterday for Ipswich not just Knudsen.

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 09:09 - Dec 16 with 3945 viewssotd78

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 18:17 - Dec 15 by BlueBadger

We've just won for the first time in ages and you're doing THIS?
[Post edited 15 Dec 2018 18:18]

In case you weren't there and didn't notice but most of Wigan's attacks came down their left. As usual Jonas had the left side tight. It is not just down to him. Freddie helps. But the only criticism is that ball over the top which in past times both our fullbacks have missed. Yesterday Jonas practically jumped on a guy to stop that.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 09:11 - Dec 16 with 3941 viewsHerbivore

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 09:07 - Dec 16 by christiand

No, if you read some other posts other names were mentioned about having a poor games yesterday for Ipswich not just Knudsen.

I've not seen any other threads singling out a specific player for not having a good game. There's a clear agenda with Knudsen and it was summed up nicely by Badger, he's a good player who suffers for not being Cresswell or Mings and for saying nice things about Mick. It's as simple as that.

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 10:20 - Dec 16 with 3889 viewschristiand

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 09:11 - Dec 16 by Herbivore

I've not seen any other threads singling out a specific player for not having a good game. There's a clear agenda with Knudsen and it was summed up nicely by Badger, he's a good player who suffers for not being Cresswell or Mings and for saying nice things about Mick. It's as simple as that.

Think you're being a little precious and sensitive. No agenda from me personally, just calling on what I saw yesterday. For an international footballer you expect far more than he showed, appreciate that it could've been an off game, we all have those. Read some of the other threads, other names are mentioned - not just Knudsen.

yes he did?! on 10:48 - Dec 16 with 3864 viewsunstableblue

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 18:59 - Dec 15 by homer_123

Mills didn't slate him and merely welcomed Kenlock recovering from injury and noted that he might start ahead of Knudsen.

You're not telling the truth

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 11:39 - Dec 16 with 3833 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Amazing so many people have bit on such an obvious troll post...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 12:34 - Dec 16 with 3807 viewsSpruceMoose

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 19:35 - Dec 15 by nifty2000

I went to the football match to be entertained and I’m afraid Knudsen certainly doesn’t do that.

You might be happier supporting Manchester City then, if that's your motivation.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

yes he did?! on 13:29 - Dec 16 with 3786 viewsBenters2

yes he did?! on 10:48 - Dec 16 by unstableblue

You're not telling the truth

on here never!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024