Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knudsen is absolutely awful 18:17 - Dec 15 with 19112 viewsnifty2000

Does everyone agree with this?

Poll: Who is the real proper bloke?

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 13:36 - Dec 16 with 1232 viewsjimmyvet

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 10:20 - Dec 16 by christiand

Think you're being a little precious and sensitive. No agenda from me personally, just calling on what I saw yesterday. For an international footballer you expect far more than he showed, appreciate that it could've been an off game, we all have those. Read some of the other threads, other names are mentioned - not just Knudsen.

No I think you are being completely unrealistic and unfair picking on 1 player. Prior to yesterday we have 1 win all season none at home. We have 2 full backs who can play but are hugely low on confidence is it any surprise? Give the guy a break you don't play international football or championship football consistently for number of years of you are rubbish! If we strengthen maybe his place will come under pressure or his confidence could rise and he starts to pay well again but for goodness sake give him some slack in very difficult circumstances made worse by the atrocious conditions yesterday.
Knudsen is absolutely awful on 13:59 - Dec 16 with 1210 viewsDarth_Koont

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 13:36 - Dec 16 by jimmyvet

No I think you are being completely unrealistic and unfair picking on 1 player. Prior to yesterday we have 1 win all season none at home. We have 2 full backs who can play but are hugely low on confidence is it any surprise? Give the guy a break you don't play international football or championship football consistently for number of years of you are rubbish! If we strengthen maybe his place will come under pressure or his confidence could rise and he starts to pay well again but for goodness sake give him some slack in very difficult circumstances made worse by the atrocious conditions yesterday.

Spence was probably our best defender yesterday. Yes, he lost his man on the byeline but each of the defenders and keeper had one or more similar moments when they looked lost and panicked.

I think we might see an experienced and physical CB come in just to settle things down. But failing that I hope that if we can get a player or two that score goals and are more effective in possession, we'll see the team able to organise itself and focus on no-nonsense defending a bit more.

Pronouns: He/Him

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 13:59 - Dec 16 with 1207 viewschristiand

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 13:36 - Dec 16 by jimmyvet

The focus of Herbivore’s point was about Knudsen, hence the reply. My expectations of an international footballer are clearly a little different to yours, but thanks for the input.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 14:03 - Dec 16 with 1193 viewswkj

Ah Knudsen, the only thing ITFC related that can cause bigger fights on TWTD than Brexit

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 14:03 - Dec 16 with 1193 viewsMullet

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 13:59 - Dec 16 by christiand

The focus of Herbivore’s point was about Knudsen, hence the reply. My expectations of an international footballer are clearly a little different to yours, but thanks for the input.

Would you expect a bottom of the Champ footballer to be an international for Denmark?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 14:08 - Dec 16 with 1183 viewschristiand

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 14:03 - Dec 16 by Mullet

Would you expect a bottom of the Champ footballer to be an international for Denmark?

So what he produced yesterday is worthy of an international footballer?

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 14:12 - Dec 16 with 1171 viewsMullet

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 14:08 - Dec 16 by christiand

So what he produced yesterday is worthy of an international footballer?

Nope. No one has said it was, in fact most people are saying he had a bad game in what was an utter sh1tshow of football.

But to pretend that's not an exception or he hasn't been a crucial player for us and wanted by several managers, and is in fact close to any of the criticism he's received here is bizarre.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 14:17 - Dec 16 with 1162 viewschristiand

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 14:12 - Dec 16 by Mullet

Nope. No one has said it was, in fact most people are saying he had a bad game in what was an utter sh1tshow of football.

But to pretend that's not an exception or he hasn't been a crucial player for us and wanted by several managers, and is in fact close to any of the criticism he's received here is bizarre.

Not really sure anyone has said that either? I know I certainly haven’t. It’s a football forum, people give their opinion which you do regularly. No agenda from me, I’m just saying what I saw yesterday there were a few in the Ipswich side I thought were a little disappointing, Knudsen one of them.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2018 14:21]

Login to get fewer ads

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 14:39 - Dec 16 with 1141 viewsjimmyvet

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 14:17 - Dec 16 by christiand

Not really sure anyone has said that either? I know I certainly haven’t. It’s a football forum, people give their opinion which you do regularly. No agenda from me, I’m just saying what I saw yesterday there were a few in the Ipswich side I thought were a little disappointing, Knudsen one of them.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2018 14:21]

Have you ever played football in conditions similar to yesterday, your comments are just plain silly how could anybody have a good game in those type of conditions?
Knudsen is absolutely awful on 14:45 - Dec 16 with 1131 viewschristiand

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 14:39 - Dec 16 by jimmyvet

Have you ever played football in conditions similar to yesterday, your comments are just plain silly how could anybody have a good game in those type of conditions?

😮

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 16:56 - Dec 16 with 1082 views44_not_out

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 14:39 - Dec 16 by jimmyvet

I doubt he has ever played football. Similar to many who spout nonsense on here. Get off the guys back! Enjoy the win and unite for the cause. Having a meltdown over a left back... good grief
Knudsen is absolutely awful on 17:19 - Dec 16 with 1062 viewschristiand

Knudsen is absolutely awful on 16:56 - Dec 16 by 44_not_out

I doubt he has ever played football. Similar to many who spout nonsense on here. Get off the guys back! Enjoy the win and unite for the cause. Having a meltdown over a left back... good grief

Yes, spot on analysis! 👏
[Post edited 16 Dec 2018 17:27]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024