Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why wasn't Rory Stewart made Brexit minister two years ago? 20:58 - Dec 15 with 1810 viewsXYZ

A compelling interview and an impressive analysis of where we are …

Seems a bit of wasted tory talent as prisons minster.

Why wasn't Rory Stewart made Brexit minister two years ago? on 20:59 - Dec 15 with 1786 viewsmrshallisfit

Jim Carey and Skelator's love child.
Why wasn't Rory Stewart made Brexit minister two years ago? on 21:02 - Dec 15 with 1781 viewsGeoffSentence

H e always comes across as intelligent and knowledgable, which the world of politics could really do with right now.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Why wasn't Rory Stewart made Brexit minister two years ago? on 21:05 - Dec 15 with 1764 viewsSteve_M

I have a lot of time for him, his book Occupational Hazards in his time as a viceroy in Iraq is excellent. And that cool analysis makes me think he doesn't really think May's deal is better than EU membership yet he's still trying to sell it, selling it better than May can.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Why wasn't Rory Stewart made Brexit minister two years ago? on 21:10 - Dec 15 with 1744 viewsBlueBadger

Why wasn't Rory Stewart made Brexit minister two years ago? on 21:02 - Dec 15 by GeoffSentence

H e always comes across as intelligent and knowledgable, which the world of politics could really do with right now.

He's a man out of his time being as we've voted to do away with experts.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why wasn't Rory Stewart made Brexit minister two years ago? on 21:33 - Dec 15 with 1703 viewsXYZ

Why wasn't Rory Stewart made Brexit minister two years ago? on 20:59 - Dec 15 by mrshallisfit

Jim Carey and Skelator's love child.

There does seem something "other worldly" about his look and manner.

Still much closer to the peak of the parabola than Mogg.
Why wasn't Rory Stewart made Brexit minister two years ago? on 23:06 - Dec 15 with 1620 viewsBOjK

I quite like him too. He presented an impressive documentary on the History of Afghanistan which was on Netflix for quite a while.

Smart and a good communicator. Very few of those in politics these days.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Why wasn't Rory Stewart made Brexit minister two years ago? on 23:17 - Dec 15 with 1595 viewsm14_blue

Why wasn't Rory Stewart made Brexit minister two years ago? on 23:06 - Dec 15 by BOjK

I quite like him too. He presented an impressive documentary on the History of Afghanistan which was on Netflix for quite a while.

Smart and a good communicator. Very few of those in politics these days.

Not smarter than David Davis though surely?
Why wasn't Rory Stewart made Brexit minister two years ago? on 23:53 - Dec 15 with 1557 viewsSpruceMoose

Why wasn't Rory Stewart made Brexit minister two years ago? on 23:17 - Dec 15 by m14_blue

Not smarter than David Davis though surely?

He certainly doesn't lie as well.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-politics-46225696/rory-stewart-apologises-after-m

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024