Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sometimes I like to pretend that I don't care about football that much now 21:03 - Dec 15 with 1005 viewsSteve_M

And some days give the lie to that. I felt so down coming back after we lost to Bristol City but the complete opposite today. As Lambert says we needed a scrappy win and that was as scrappy as they come: two poor teams in awful weather and a crap ref making it up as he went along.

Like anyone will really give a feck about that, we battled, we kept going, the crowd kept supportive - Blue Action are stars - and we got that little bit of luck.

Is it enough? Well maybe, it cuts the gap before we can strengthen in January, it adds belief but above all else nothing makes a Saturday night like a win.

COYFB.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2018 21:12]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Aye :) on 21:06 - Dec 15 with 973 viewsDyland

COYFB

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Sometimes I like to pretend that I don't care about football that much now on 21:11 - Dec 15 with 948 viewsCuffy81

The conditions and the quite bizarre ref made it the win that much sweeter. We desperately needed that, like you say. Bristol City was a soul crusher, tonight I'm very much looking forward to next Saturday and what additions we can make in January
Sometimes I like to pretend that I don't care about football that much now on 21:17 - Dec 15 with 915 viewsbackwaywhen

Sometimes I like to pretend that I don't care about football that much now on 21:11 - Dec 15 by Cuffy81

The conditions and the quite bizarre ref made it the win that much sweeter. We desperately needed that, like you say. Bristol City was a soul crusher, tonight I'm very much looking forward to next Saturday and what additions we can make in January

As bad as Brizzle seemed that night , they have had some good results since and haven’t lost ...yet they looked awful against us !.
Sometimes I like to pretend that I don't care about football that much now on 21:25 - Dec 15 with 882 viewsxrayspecs

Sometimes I like to pretend that I don't care about football that much now on 21:17 - Dec 15 by backwaywhen

As bad as Brizzle seemed that night , they have had some good results since and haven’t lost ...yet they looked awful against us !.

I would add that we played Reading off the park in the first half at their place. Could have easily been a couple or more ahead at half time. A quality forward would have won the game for us.

Small margins most games. Add a bit of experience and quality in Jan and it will make a massive difference.

Over to you ME!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024