Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Had a joint of smoked, honey glazed gammon tonight 20:17 - Dec 16 with 1267 viewsclive_baker

First bit of gammon for a while, lovely change. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

What was on the menu for everyone else?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Had a joint of smoked, honey glazed gammon tonight on 20:22 - Dec 16 with 1254 viewsMullet

Did the honey stop it from being bitter?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Had a joint of smoked, honey glazed gammon tonight on 20:22 - Dec 16 with 1254 viewsMattinLondon

For tea tonight I had lamb chops. Absolutely gorgeous meal.
Had a joint of smoked, honey glazed gammon tonight on 20:30 - Dec 16 with 1236 viewsFootballpete

I made beef brisket chilli con carne yesterday and plan to live off it the next couple of days. Forgot what an amazing thing it is. Did it as borritos last night, with rice tonight, chillie dogs tomorrow. By which point my wind will be overwhelming.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Had a joint of smoked, honey glazed gammon tonight on 20:36 - Dec 16 with 1214 viewsWD19

Too much Haribo....and a mince pie.

.....and a tangerine.

#balanceddiet
Had a joint of smoked, honey glazed gammon tonight on 20:39 - Dec 16 with 1198 viewsJ2BLUE

Chicken chasseur.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Had a joint of smoked, honey glazed gammon tonight on 20:57 - Dec 16 with 1159 viewsSarge

I had a 3 course Christmas dinner pasty. It was much better than a normal pasty
Had a joint of smoked, honey glazed gammon tonight on 21:21 - Dec 16 with 1111 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Red lentil & aubergine moussaka, salad & crunchy coleslaw.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Had a joint of smoked, honey glazed gammon tonight on 05:05 - Dec 17 with 993 viewswkj

Make sure your left over gammon is with egg and salad and not chips like these nutters on here would have you do

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024