Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? 13:12 - Dec 17 with 4684 viewsunbelievablue

I was bored and unmotivated by 9.15am.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:13 - Dec 17 with 4418 viewsKieran_Knows

Finishing on Friday, but still got 2/3 bits on the go which should make the days go quicker rather than clock watching! Half day Friday followed by Xmas meal then done until Jan 2nd.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:17 - Dec 17 with 4386 viewsBluefish

I'm working from home because no meeting this time of year. Work party was Friday so now it feels like we are done for the year. Team piss up tomorrow night though

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:17 - Dec 17 with 4400 viewsunbelievablue

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:13 - Dec 17 by Kieran_Knows

Finishing on Friday, but still got 2/3 bits on the go which should make the days go quicker rather than clock watching! Half day Friday followed by Xmas meal then done until Jan 2nd.

I finish Thursday, but am working from home so in reality I'll be doing sod all.

Barely got anything worth cracking on with today, tomorrow and Wednesday as everyone else is off already or not-interested.

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:20 - Dec 17 with 4387 viewsjjblue84

Get on with your job Mrs May...
Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:22 - Dec 17 with 4377 viewsunbelievablue

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:20 - Dec 17 by jjblue84

Get on with your job Mrs May...

I used to work in the same building as her and in a roundabout way she was paying my wages. Urgh.

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:23 - Dec 17 with 4365 viewsJ2BLUE

Get a grip mate or they'll take away your grill star

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:23 - Dec 17 with 4365 viewsReuser_is_God

I'm in until Friday but half the office is on holiday & another 10 or so people are off sick.

Boring hell.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:34 - Dec 17 with 4325 viewswkj

I am but im not, Im done with my personal projects, but have to do some collaborative wrap up stuff in Scotland on Friday, then get pished.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:35 - Dec 17 with 4319 viewsDanTheMan

I'm discovering how much fun Apple APIs are.

Hint: They are bad.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:37 - Dec 17 with 4302 viewswkj

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:35 - Dec 17 by DanTheMan

I'm discovering how much fun Apple APIs are.

Hint: They are bad.

Dealing with Apple is just f***ing sh*te all over. Such a ball ache establishing software on IOS app store for starters

Crybaby

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:39 - Dec 17 with 4295 viewsDanTheMan

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:37 - Dec 17 by wkj

Dealing with Apple is just f***ing sh*te all over. Such a ball ache establishing software on IOS app store for starters

We're using a new API they are sending out to the world, and it's just abysmal. It's like their developers hate other developers and seek to make their lives miserable.

That said I'd be out of a job if they made it dead simple.

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:41 - Dec 17 with 4280 viewswkj

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:39 - Dec 17 by DanTheMan

We're using a new API they are sending out to the world, and it's just abysmal. It's like their developers hate other developers and seek to make their lives miserable.

That said I'd be out of a job if they made it dead simple.

Apple and Amazon both are deadly afraid of cross compatibility, and you have to question who exactly gains from it? Amazon wont sell Google Home products, and they have their own terrible version of android for their tablets where as Apple just hate anything that can be multi functional.

Crybaby

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:42 - Dec 17 with 4270 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:34 - Dec 17 by wkj

I am but im not, Im done with my personal projects, but have to do some collaborative wrap up stuff in Scotland on Friday, then get pished.

I'm going to need you to work late on Friday. My secretary blocked my toilet in my apartment again.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:44 - Dec 17 with 4265 viewswkj

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:42 - Dec 17 by SpruceMoose

I'm going to need you to work late on Friday. My secretary blocked my toilet in my apartment again.

I quit once you stopped putting The Daily Mail in the staff room and insisted on calling them "Hams" instead of Gammon.

Crybaby

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:46 - Dec 17 with 4243 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:44 - Dec 17 by wkj

I quit once you stopped putting The Daily Mail in the staff room and insisted on calling them "Hams" instead of Gammon.

I'm not having the Daily Mail flown in every day just for you when there is a perfectly terrible web version you can browse during your 3 minute lunch break.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 14:45 - Dec 17 with 4161 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Nope - panic mode, here.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 15:31 - Dec 17 with 4110 viewsRammo

Yup, been like that since last week! I'm in until Friday but currently getting paid to play Candy Crush as there is nothing to do!

Even when you feel down always remember its just a game.

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 16:04 - Dec 17 with 4068 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Took a full time job as a Uni Lecturer this year after 15 years in industry. Students all finished last week, never been so bored.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 16:25 - Dec 17 with 4028 viewsunbelievablue

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 16:04 - Dec 17 by Cheltenham_Blue

Took a full time job as a Uni Lecturer this year after 15 years in industry. Students all finished last week, never been so bored.

Yeah, I finally bit the bullet and went for a Uni job this year. I'm in professional services but it's completely dead here. Where are you at?

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 16:35 - Dec 17 with 4003 viewsDanTheMan

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 13:41 - Dec 17 by wkj

Apple and Amazon both are deadly afraid of cross compatibility, and you have to question who exactly gains from it? Amazon wont sell Google Home products, and they have their own terrible version of android for their tablets where as Apple just hate anything that can be multi functional.

Apple aren't currently playing nicely with RCS like everyone else which is half the reason for the experimental stuff I'm looking at at the moment.

You should see the fun you have to go through to get the item selected from a list of options. Otherwise currently involves 3 HTTP calls.

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 19:36 - Dec 17 with 3902 viewsMJallday

i downloaded series 1-3 of "detectorists" and have been listening to them all day.

everyone just saw me with my headphones on and assumed ive been in a rather lengthy conference call

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 19:50 - Dec 17 with 3880 viewsm14_blue

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 19:36 - Dec 17 by MJallday

i downloaded series 1-3 of "detectorists" and have been listening to them all day.

everyone just saw me with my headphones on and assumed ive been in a rather lengthy conference call

“You watch university challenge last night?”

The start of one of the most brilliantly executed, understated, pieces of comic dialogue ever written.

What a wonderful programme.
Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 20:48 - Dec 17 with 3834 viewsstainless

Our directors think Christmas is a great time to carry out a stock take. So this week is frantic getting everything ready and everyone will be working up to 16 hours on Friday getting everything counted, checked etc etc It really takes the fun out of the Christmas build up at work.
Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 21:04 - Dec 17 with 3810 viewsSonOfSpock

I'm supposed to deploying code into UAT environment by end of the week.

Then we woke up.
Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 20:51 - Dec 19 with 3617 viewsMJallday

Anyone else's office basically shutting down already this week? on 21:04 - Dec 17 by SonOfSpock

I'm supposed to deploying code into UAT environment by end of the week.

Then we woke up.

just do what we do. change freeze. once size fits all excuse for doing f**k all for 4 weeks

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024