Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? 14:31 - Dec 17 with 6632 viewstractordownsouth

I reckon it's time to start the nominations

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 14:38 - Dec 17 with 3933 viewsSpruceMoose

And remember your grumpy gits and keyboard warriors, if you have nothing nice to say, make you sure say something withering or devastating instead.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 15:00 - Dec 17 with 3915 viewsSteve_M

Some new categories I propose:

-Downvoter of the year

- Most argumentative TWTD poster

- Best about turn of the year for the biggest reversal of views on Hurst.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 15:01 - Dec 17 with 3903 viewsSpruceMoose

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 15:00 - Dec 17 by Steve_M

-Downvoter of the year

Are we only accepting nominations for current posters, or those who either flounced off or got the banhammer?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 15:05 - Dec 17 with 3891 viewsJ2BLUE

Last year everyone just posted their own in one thread.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 15:06 - Dec 17 with 3888 viewsBenters2

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 15:01 - Dec 17 by SpruceMoose

Are we only accepting nominations for current posters, or those who either flounced off or got the banhammer?

What did you do on your five week break from the board?
Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 15:07 - Dec 17 with 3883 viewsBenters2

Best Waterbutts me of course.
Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 15:07 - Dec 17 with 3883 viewsSteve_M

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 15:01 - Dec 17 by SpruceMoose

We can have an In Memoriam section.

Sadly reincarnation seems, in this context, to exist.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 15:11 - Dec 17 with 3874 viewsJ2BLUE

To celebrate Christmas, I will imminently be pardoning six posters on my div list.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 15:51 - Dec 17 with 3820 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 15:00 - Dec 17 by Steve_M

-Downvoter of the year

- Brexiteer of the Year
- Remainer of the Year
- Vegan of the Year

That's about it for this year. It's not been a good one.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 16:00 - Dec 17 with 3802 viewsSpruceMoose

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 14:38 - Dec 17 by SpruceMoose

And remember your grumpy gits and keyboard warriors, if you have nothing nice to say, make you sure say something withering or devastating instead.

With Benters going through my post history and downvoting everything in sight, I'd like to nominate him for 'Worst Cobbler Tribute Act'.

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 16:01 - Dec 17 with 3800 viewsSpruceMoose

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 15:06 - Dec 17 by Benters2

What did you do on your five week break from the board?

Moved, and went on holiday, if you're really that interested.

I'd ask you what you did during yours, but the real answer would be 'came back as PamSamsDisco'.

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 16:47 - Dec 17 with 3732 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’m far too busy this year unfortunately

Just whack it in a thread innit

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 16:50 - Dec 17 with 3727 viewswkj

No one deserves any awards this year, we have only had 2 wins. So, Knudsen has cost us this bit of joy as well.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 16:58 - Dec 17 with 3719 viewsJ2BLUE

Lets get the categories sorted.

Poster of the Year:
Football Poster of the Year:
Thread of the Year:
Post of the Year:

What else would people like?

Truly impaired.

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 17:02 - Dec 17 with 3710 viewswkj

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 16:58 - Dec 17 by J2BLUE

Poster of the Year:
Thread of the Year:
Post of the Year:

This awards s*it to die the undignified death it deserves.

Crybaby

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 17:15 - Dec 17 with 3688 viewsJ2BLUE

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 17:02 - Dec 17 by wkj

This awards s*it to die the undignified death it deserves.

It's tradition. If you don't like it, fook off and post on mumsnet.

Truly impaired.

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 17:16 - Dec 17 with 3683 viewswkj

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 17:15 - Dec 17 by J2BLUE

It's tradition. If you don't like it, fook off and post on mumsnet.

Typical gammon, hung up on tradition- As for Mumsnet, it is a legitimate dating site tyvm

Crybaby

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 17:17 - Dec 17 with 3683 viewsGlasgowBlue

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 16:58 - Dec 17 by J2BLUE

Poster of the Year:
Thread of the Year:
Post of the Year:

Best poster returning under a new username.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 17:25 - Dec 17 with 3659 viewsJ2BLUE

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 17:17 - Dec 17 by GlasgowBlue

Best poster returning under a new username.

I looked through my PMs from Phil several years ago and he asked me not to include best reincarnation.

I came second in the poster of the year vote last year. I'll be lucky to make the top 100 this year

Truly impaired.

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 17:42 - Dec 17 with 3629 viewsfactual_blue

-Downvoter of the year

We don't want a most argumentative poster category.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 17:44 - Dec 17 with 3629 viewsPJH

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 17:42 - Dec 17 by factual_blue

We don't want a most argumentative poster category.

I told you once.
Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 17:57 - Dec 17 with 3602 viewsSpruceMoose

Poster of the Year:
Thread of the Year:
Post of the Year:

Best Double Act:
Best Meltdown:
Worst Chef:
Most Succulent Gammon:
Honorary Chairman/Chairwoman of the Leftybumfest:
Honorary Chairman/Chairwoman of the RightyKnobBuffParty:
Best Forum Moderator:

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 18:00 - Dec 17 with 3590 viewsSE1blue

Most Likely To Get You Tickets For The Norwich Match:

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 18:34 - Dec 17 with 3555 viewsSuperblue95

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Who's doing the TWTD awards this year? Is it Rommers? on 18:41 - Dec 17 with 3534 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This was last years 13 page thread.

Hosted by ChrisSwailes

TWTD End of year Awards by Swailsey 8 Dec 2017 12:09
*updated*

1) Best overall poster of the year
2) Thread of the year
3) News story of the year
4) Most missed poster of the year
5) Best new poster of the year
6) Most improved poster of the year
7) Best Admin (my money is on Mark) of the year
8) Chef of the year
9) Argument of the year
10) Busiest c**t of the year
11) Funniest poster of the year
12) Ultimate WTF moment
13) Best blub

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024