Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feel for Needham Market on this one regarding the FA Trophy 14:42 - Dec 17 with 1573 viewsKilburnBlue

http://www.needhammarketfc.co.uk/news/fa-trophy-statement-2377858.html

Feel for Needham Market on this one regarding the FA Trophy on 15:44 - Dec 17 with 1462 viewsBluefish

I played ridgeons level in my much younger days and that was quite a big commitment with work etc. I have no idea how some of these manage it from the leagues above that.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Feel for Needham Market on this one regarding the FA Trophy on 17:16 - Dec 17 with 1350 viewsParisBlue

It's ridiculous. Last year my 'other' team Horsham had to play a league game in Guernsey on Boxing Day. From the article below:

It’s completely unfair to expect the boys to be travelling to the airport at 6am on Boxing Day and then travelling back at 10pm in the evening... on Boxing Day! “It’s a lot to ask of players if they were getting £400 or £500 a week, let alone some of mine that are on £50 or £60. It’s disgusting.

Many players were unable to travel and a weakened side of youth players won 3-1.

https://www.wscountytimes.co.uk/sport/football/local/horsham-s-christmas-cut-sho
[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 17:16]

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Feel for Needham Market on this one regarding the FA Trophy on 18:41 - Dec 17 with 1286 viewssparks

Feel for Needham Market on this one regarding the FA Trophy on 17:16 - Dec 17 by ParisBlue

It's ridiculous. Last year my 'other' team Horsham had to play a league game in Guernsey on Boxing Day. From the article below:

It’s completely unfair to expect the boys to be travelling to the airport at 6am on Boxing Day and then travelling back at 10pm in the evening... on Boxing Day! “It’s a lot to ask of players if they were getting £400 or £500 a week, let alone some of mine that are on £50 or £60. It’s disgusting.

Many players were unable to travel and a weakened side of youth players won 3-1.

https://www.wscountytimes.co.uk/sport/football/local/horsham-s-christmas-cut-sho
[Post edited 17 Dec 2018 17:16]

I expect nothing less from the FA.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Feel for Needham Market on this one regarding the FA Trophy on 19:19 - Dec 17 with 1232 viewsm14_blue

It’s just so predictably ridiculous.

Why can they never just take the common sense approach rather than sticking dogmatically to their pathetic rule book.

Anyone reading that request can see that it’s perfectly reasonable and in the best interests of the integrity of the competition.
Feel for Needham Market on this one regarding the FA Trophy on 20:54 - Dec 17 with 1136 viewsBasuco

Even more so after heavy rain since the weekend and more forecast, the game might not have been played tomorrow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024