Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... 19:11 - Dec 17 with 6144 viewsSomethingBlue

... who is, I think, well connected on the Lambert front. Would probably be my first choice among realistic-ish targets of that type; sure there will be plenty more links where that came from though.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:14 - Dec 17 with 4641 viewsMullet

Has been mooted for a while now. Whether it's paper talk feeding off rumour or not I dunno, but he was the reason Rhodes was successful at Blackburn.

I wonder if he can repeat the trick with Sears/Morris here? That'd be helpful.

I'd snap Pulis' appendages off to get him here.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:15 - Dec 17 with 4627 viewschicoazul

Isnt he always injured?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:15 - Dec 17 with 4620 viewsJ2BLUE

Gestede would be a brilliant loan signing.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:16 - Dec 17 with 4612 viewsSuperblue95

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:15 - Dec 17 by chicoazul

Isnt he always injured?

More worryingly the man is a relegation magnet

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:16 - Dec 17 with 4614 viewsSomethingBlue

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:14 - Dec 17 by Mullet

Has been mooted for a while now. Whether it's paper talk feeding off rumour or not I dunno, but he was the reason Rhodes was successful at Blackburn.

Percy will know what is going on. That's not to say we can do the deal though, of course.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:17 - Dec 17 with 4589 viewschicoazul

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:16 - Dec 17 by Superblue95

More worryingly the man is a relegation magnet

Ha! A modern day Hermann.
But he is very good I seem to remember so I imagine he would be a great signing.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:18 - Dec 17 with 4589 viewsTrequartista

That would be a hugely significant signing, even as a loan, not only for the upgrade in attack, but as a marker for prospective further signings.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:18 - Dec 17 with 4581 viewsCoco

Stop your messing around....

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Login to get fewer ads

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:19 - Dec 17 with 4549 viewsSuperblue95

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:17 - Dec 17 by chicoazul

Ha! A modern day Hermann.
But he is very good I seem to remember so I imagine he would be a great signing.

Agreed. Exactly the sort of striker we need

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:19 - Dec 17 with 4541 viewsITFCBlues

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:14 - Dec 17 by Mullet

Was that not his only really decent season at this level though?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:21 - Dec 17 with 4525 viewschicoazul

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:19 - Dec 17 by Superblue95

Agreed. Exactly the sort of striker we need

I'd like Murphy more but I havent seen either of them play lately so what the heck do I know.

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:22 - Dec 17 with 4503 viewsbluesym

John Percy knows his stuff.Hope it happens.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:24 - Dec 17 with 4491 viewsCoastalblue

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:18 - Dec 17 by Coco

Stop your messing around....

Better think of the future

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:26 - Dec 17 with 4487 viewsJakeITFC

Blimey, if that’s the calibre of player we can attract then the second half of the season should be a vast improvement.
In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:41 - Dec 17 with 4331 viewstractorboy1978

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:26 - Dec 17 by JakeITFC

Blimey, if that’s the calibre of player we can attract then the second half of the season should be a vast improvement.

If we can't attract that calibre of player then we are most certainly going to be relegated. I think he would be a great signing and exactly the type of striker we need but he's not someone I would consider a huge coup.
In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:44 - Dec 17 with 4293 viewsJakeITFC

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:41 - Dec 17 by tractorboy1978

If we can't attract that calibre of player then we are most certainly going to be relegated. I think he would be a great signing and exactly the type of striker we need but he's not someone I would consider a huge coup.

A Premier League club paid good money for him just last year.

This is not the sort of player we are usually in the market for.
In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:45 - Dec 17 with 4286 viewsFixed_It

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:41 - Dec 17 by tractorboy1978

I don't think Harry Kane would come here.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:45 - Dec 17 with 4291 viewsHerbivore

He's exactly the sort of player we need. If we could keep him fit for the last 20 games of the season we'd have a fighting chance.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:51 - Dec 17 with 4226 viewsIllinoisblue

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:24 - Dec 17 by Coastalblue

Better think of the future

else you'll wind up in League 1

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:52 - Dec 17 with 4224 viewsIllinoisblue

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:26 - Dec 17 by JakeITFC

the bar has been set pretty low in that regard! I would hope we can improve on 2 wins in 21 games.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 20:13 - Dec 17 with 4078 viewstractorboy1978

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:45 - Dec 17 by Fixed_It

I don't think Harry Kane would come here.

Why exaggerate? As I said, he’d be a great signing. Just pointing out he’s the calibre of player I would be expecting us to sign to try and get out of trouble. He’s a striker that has played most of his career in this division. Had a couple of very good seasons, a couple of indifferent ones. But he ticks all the boxes for us.
In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 20:37 - Dec 17 with 3957 viewsBluefish

He was superb for Blackburn in the game we lost to take us to the play offs. I really thought he would be a premier league star after that

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 20:39 - Dec 17 with 3936 viewsDanTheMan

I'd be ecstatic if we were to get him.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 21:40 - Dec 17 with 3727 viewsBloomBlue

In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 19:45 - Dec 17 by Herbivore

He's exactly the sort of player we need. If we could keep him fit for the last 20 games of the season we'd have a fighting chance.

Based on his recent injury record 2 games will be a more realistic target then 20 games.

If fit he would be great but could easily be another Walters situation.
In for Rudy Gestede according to John Percy ... on 21:48 - Dec 17 with 3677 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I’ve no wish to throw a wet blanket on this, but if he is being made available then we are going to make it well worth his while to come.

Because, sure as sh it there will be better clubs than us in for him

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024