Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something to start the day with - 25 years ago though 07:53 - Dec 18 with 1951 viewsSteve_M

Gary Megson's finest moment.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Something to start the day with - 25 years ago though on 07:56 - Dec 18 with 1932 viewsBluefish

Such a good header and clearly deliberate. Making sure he gets us the points in preparation for replacing Lambert 26 years later

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Something to start the day with - 25 years ago though on 07:56 - Dec 18 with 1927 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Lovely.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Something to start the day with - 25 years ago though on 09:52 - Dec 18 with 1852 viewsEastTownBlue

Chris Sutton’s post match blub to his reporter mate covering the match for the sun was also a particularly glourious moment
Arf on 09:58 - Dec 18 with 1845 viewsDyland

Never ceases to be a most extraordinary goal.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Arf on 10:17 - Dec 18 with 1829 viewsSteve_M

Arf on 09:58 - Dec 18 by Dyland

Never ceases to be a most extraordinary goal.

And yet it was surpassed a mere 2.5 years later.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Something to start the day with - 25 years ago though on 10:43 - Dec 18 with 1817 viewsfactual_blue

'It's come off Gary Megson'. No - he directed a powerful header into his own net.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Arf on 11:10 - Dec 18 with 1792 viewsDyland

Arf on 10:17 - Dec 18 by Steve_M

And yet it was surpassed a mere 2.5 years later.

I actually felt a little bit sorry for him the next day. A teensy weensy little bit. Didn't he cry? Wasn't it his birthday as well? Wasn't he 18 or something?

gmpf :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Something to start the day with - 25 years ago though on 12:04 - Dec 18 with 1764 viewsPJH

Something to start the day with - 25 years ago though on 10:43 - Dec 18 by factual_blue

'It's come off Gary Megson'. No - he directed a powerful header into his own net.

Far better goal than Ullathorne's-both equally funny though.
Login to get fewer ads

Something to start the day with - 25 years ago though on 14:16 - Dec 18 with 1682 viewsgood_at_COD

Something to start the day with - 25 years ago though on 09:52 - Dec 18 by EastTownBlue

Chris Sutton’s post match blub to his reporter mate covering the match for the sun was also a particularly glourious moment

Who was the reporter?

Giggsy

Something to start the day with - 25 years ago though on 20:35 - Dec 18 with 1601 viewssundaze

One of my all time favourite Town moments. I was in the Churchman's, in line with the goal, towards the back of the stand, the moment he headed it we could see it was going in. Scenes
Something to start the day with - 25 years ago though on 22:49 - Dec 18 with 1525 viewsfarkenhell

Something to start the day with - 25 years ago though on 20:35 - Dec 18 by sundaze

One of my all time favourite Town moments. I was in the Churchman's, in line with the goal, towards the back of the stand, the moment he headed it we could see it was going in. Scenes

Whereas in the North Stand, we all thought that Eddie Youds had fired it in. Chants of "Eddie, Eddie.." as he left the pitch.

Was it that goal that prompted the pitch invasion at the end? Or was it Ullathorne's beauty a couple of years later?

My memory really is shot to pieces.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024