Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 09:35 - Dec 18 with 51257 viewstractordownsouth

Might be an idea if we can keep the conversation in here just to people' voting, if we can. Closing date- midnight January 1st 2019. If anyone has any other ideas for categories, then let me know.

Phil, would it be alright to pin this thread?

1) Best overall poster of the year
2) Thread of the year
3) News story of the year
4) Most missed poster of the year
5) Best new poster of the year
6) Most improved poster of the year
7) Best Admin of the year
8) Chef of the year
9) Argument of the year
10) Busiest c**t of the year
11) Funniest poster of the year
12) Ultimate WTF moment
13) Best blub
14) Underappreciated Poster of the Year
15) Post of the year
16) Football post of the year
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 13:03]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 15:42 - Dec 18 with 7601 viewswkj

1) Best overall poster of the year: Chrisswailes - For his selfless and heart warming handling of dear TLA's passing as well as supporting his loved ones.

2) Thread of the year: Oh Jeremy (how could i not vote for this)

3) News story of the year: Town sacking Paul Hurst

4) Most missed poster of the year: TLA and Joesoap

5) Best new poster of the year: Danford

6) Most improved poster of the year: Romford Blue, as he posts less

7) Best Admin of the year: SpruceMoose

8) Chef of the year: TIB - Although a brewmaster, I am still counting it damn it

9) Argument of the year: Romforb Blue vs everyone - The Dying Pigeon

10) Busiest c**t of the year: Harryfrombath

11) Funniest poster of the year: EricClacton - The beautiful man

12) Ultimate WTF moment: Romford's Happy Cow

13) Best blub: Dolly: Regarding the punishment of youths for pushing a rock

14) Underappreciated Poster of the Year: earieblue

15) Post of the year: "You moved to London about 2 months ago & all of a sudden you're fcuking Chas n Dave"

16) Football post of the year: Triple gym sessions
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 15:45]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 15:47 - Dec 18 with 7580 viewsDubtractor

Ffs. Not one vote in any category.

What is the point? Why am I here?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 15:48 - Dec 18 with 7571 viewswkj

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 15:47 - Dec 18 by Dubtractor

Ffs. Not one vote in any category.

What is the point? Why am I here?

Don't wory mate, I am also s*it at TWTD

Crybaby

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 15:48 - Dec 18 with 7572 viewsjimsymBLUE

13) Dubtractor

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 15:51 - Dec 18 with 7556 viewsDubtractor

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 15:48 - Dec 18 by wkj

I clearly need to up my game.

2019 will be my time. #anewera

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 16:32 - Dec 18 with 7505 viewsBrixtonBlue

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 15:42 - Dec 18 by wkj

1) Best overall poster of the year: Chrisswailes - For his selfless and heart warming handling of dear TLA's passing as well as supporting his loved ones.

2) Thread of the year: Oh Jeremy (how could i not vote for this)

3) News story of the year: Town sacking Paul Hurst

4) Most missed poster of the year: TLA and Joesoap

5) Best new poster of the year: Danford

6) Most improved poster of the year: Romford Blue, as he posts less

7) Best Admin of the year: SpruceMoose

8) Chef of the year: TIB - Although a brewmaster, I am still counting it damn it

9) Argument of the year: Romforb Blue vs everyone - The Dying Pigeon

10) Busiest c**t of the year: Harryfrombath

11) Funniest poster of the year: EricClacton - The beautiful man

12) Ultimate WTF moment: Romford's Happy Cow

13) Best blub: Dolly: Regarding the punishment of youths for pushing a rock

14) Underappreciated Poster of the Year: earieblue

15) Post of the year: "You moved to London about 2 months ago & all of a sudden you're fcuking Chas n Dave"

16) Football post of the year: Triple gym sessions
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 15:45]

How on earth did I blub about the rock?! People blubbed because I WASN'T blubbing about the rock!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 16:33 - Dec 18 with 7497 viewsBrixtonBlue

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 15:48 - Dec 18 by wkj

Most irrelevant poster: Dub... err... whatsisname.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 16:35 - Dec 18 with 7479 viewsDarth_Koont

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 15:51 - Dec 18 by Dubtractor

#anustart

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 16:45 - Dec 18 with 7467 viewsStirlingArcher

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 16:32 - Dec 18 by BrixtonBlue

How on earth did I blub about the rock?! People blubbed because I WASN'T blubbing about the rock!

Oh... THAT blub about the rock.

It was eclipsed by all things vegan as far as I'm concerned
OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 16:50 - Dec 18 with 7449 viewsJ2BLUE

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 16:32 - Dec 18 by BrixtonBlue

There you go again, blubbing about the rock.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 17:04 - Dec 18 with 7423 viewsSpruceMoose

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 16:50 - Dec 18 by J2BLUE

There you go again, blubbing about the rock.

He's making an early push for 2019's greatest blub: Dolly for his blub about not blubbing about the rock.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 17:37 - Dec 18 with 7402 viewsbluejake78

As I grasp my Home Bargains tissue.
There isn't a non Wayne Kerr on this site....
OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 18:38 - Dec 18 with 7364 viewsDubtractor

1) Best overall poster of the year - Guthers or Steve M. Maybe Bloots for football only posts.
2) Thread of the year - No vote cast as I tend not to bother reading any thread over 5 or 6 pages as assume it will be a waste of my time!
3) News story of the year - Hurst sacked.
4) Most missed poster of the year - Joe Soap
5) Best new poster of the year - No idea, I don't pay enough attention, plus most are probably just reappearances of previous posters.
6) Most improved poster of the year - Sitters? I dunno that I've paid enough attention for this one either.
7) Best Admin of the year - Phavin
8) Chef of the year - Lucan for eating 4000% of his daily allowance of bacon in a bap.
9) Argument of the year - Probably something about veganism, or brexit, ot the London metropolitan elite.
10) Busiest c**t of the year - Glasgow for his ability to drop Corbyn and anti semitism into threads at will.
11) Funniest poster of the year - Eric Clacton
12) Ultimate WTF moment - Fergal Sharkey's moped trip to Middlesborough and the fact that so many on here actually believed it was a real thing.
13) Best blub - Something about brexit probably. Lefty BBC bias probably a part of it.
14) Underappreciated Poster of the Year - Me. No, probably Geoff Sentence.
15) Post of the year - Reuser's one about Callis being Chas and Dave.
16) Football post of the year - cbower has done a couple of good def info posts, claiming def info on Lambert before the pack stands out.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 18:43]

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 18:45 - Dec 18 with 7346 viewsSpruceMoose

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 15:51 - Dec 18 by Dubtractor

I think you have the loveliest beard on the board. And you always play the ball and not the man, unlike some on here (myself for example) who love a knee high lunge while the ref isn't watching.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 19:10 - Dec 18 with 7334 viewsSpruceMoose

1) Best overall poster of the year - Duel award. Guthrum . We truly do not deserve him. Chrisswailes - an absolute gent.
2) Thread of the year - Oh Jeremy. What a testament to political bickering, cheap point scoring and hypocrisy.
3) News story of the year - The Jonas Knudsen daring to say something nice about MM saga.
4) Most missed poster of the year - TLA and Joe Soap. Honorable mention to Grimboy.
5) Best new poster of the year - Cobbler. He burned bright, like a lit fart, then faded away.
6) Most improved poster of the year - I would like to award this to J2, mainly because he saw the foolishness of his ways and joined the Remain camp.
7) Best Admin of the year - Gav. He's sassy and lazy all at the same time. Something to admire for everyone.
8) Chef of the year - I only trust Facters when it comes to culinary delights.
9) Argument of the year - Glassers v Dolly. Just put it in each other for the love of God and get it over with.
10) Busiest c**t of the year - wkj. He's always there to cancel out a downvote, and infuriate the ignorant.
11) Funniest poster of the year - I find Badger's savagery delightful. A close second is Bloots.
12) Ultimate WTF moment - Finding out Benters wasn't 70.
13) Best blub - Romford and the happy cow
14) Underappreciated Poster of the Year - DanTheMan. He's always there with a fact or two to deflate the gammon balloon when needed.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 16:23]

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 19:15 - Dec 18 with 7311 viewswkj

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 19:10 - Dec 18 by SpruceMoose

1) Best overall poster of the year - Duel award. Guthrum . We truly do not deserve him. Chrisswailes - an absolute gent.
2) Thread of the year - Oh Jeremy. What a testament to political bickering, cheap point scoring and hypocrisy.
3) News story of the year - The Jonas Knudsen daring to say something nice about MM saga.
4) Most missed poster of the year - TLA and Joe Soap. Honorable mention to Grimboy.
5) Best new poster of the year - Cobbler. He burned bright, like a lit fart, then faded away.
6) Most improved poster of the year - I would like to award this to J2, mainly because he saw the foolishness of his ways and joined the Remain camp.
7) Best Admin of the year - Gav. He's sassy and lazy all at the same time. Something to admire for everyone.
9) Argument of the year - Glassers v Dolly. Just put it in each other for the love of God and get it over with.
10) Busiest c**t of the year - wkj. He's always there to cancel out a downvote, and infuriate the ignorant.
11) Funniest poster of the year - I find Badger's savagery delightful. A close second is Bloots.
14) Underappreciated Poster of the Year - DanTheMan. He's always there with a fact or two to deflate the gammon balloon when needed.

I would have put you down more darling, but if there is one thing us leftybummers don't do, that is nepotism. You will always win my Lifetime Achievement Award xx Love you boo

Crybaby

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 19:17 - Dec 18 with 7300 viewsSpruceMoose

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 19:15 - Dec 18 by wkj

I would have put you down more darling, but if there is one thing us leftybummers don't do, that is nepotism. You will always win my Lifetime Achievement Award xx Love you boo

Shove up your wang pipe you goddamn traitor.

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 19:18 - Dec 18 with 7302 viewsDubtractor

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 18:45 - Dec 18 by SpruceMoose

I think you have the loveliest beard on the board. And you always play the ball and not the man, unlike some on here (myself for example) who love a knee high lunge while the ref isn't watching.

I did go knee height on Currie10 last night when I called him a tool, but I do try and play fair most of the time.

I think I've only been reported for abuse once in my lengthy twtd career.

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 19:23 - Dec 18 with 7282 viewsSpruceMoose

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 19:18 - Dec 18 by Dubtractor

I did go knee height on Currie10 last night when I called him a tool, but I do try and play fair most of the time.

I think I've only been reported for abuse once in my lengthy twtd career.

The trick is to perfect the art of forum sh!thousery. You want to be more Pepe or Ramos than Duncan Ferguson round these parts. There's always a way to insult someone and leave them smiling if you put your mind to it.

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 19:27 - Dec 18 with 7281 viewsNoBru

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 19:10 - Dec 18 by SpruceMoose

Number 5... I thought we were friends 🤦🏻‍♂️
OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 19:29 - Dec 18 with 7272 viewswkj

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 19:27 - Dec 18 by NoBru

You need to take the p*ss out of J2Blue some more, keep that up and 2019 could be your year

Crybaby

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 19:30 - Dec 18 with 7263 viewsSpruceMoose

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 19:27 - Dec 18 by NoBru

You're a talent, no doubt. But it is too early in your career right now.

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 19:43 - Dec 18 with 7241 viewsJ2BLUE

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 19:29 - Dec 18 by wkj

You need to take the p*ss out of J2Blue some more, keep that up and 2019 could be your year

I will be posting a lot, lot less next year.

Truly impaired.

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 19:46 - Dec 18 with 7235 viewsSpruceMoose

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 19:43 - Dec 18 by J2BLUE

I will be posting a lot, lot less next year.

Sounds ominous. Finally getting that duel arm removal you've been threatening, eh?

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 19:53 - Dec 18 with 7229 viewsJ2BLUE

OFFICIAL TWTD AWARDS 2018 on 19:46 - Dec 18 by SpruceMoose

Sounds ominous. Finally getting that duel arm removal you've been threatening, eh?

It's just a lot less fun on here than it used to be. Unfunny gobsh1tes making the same crap jokes which went stale years ago.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024