Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English 12:31 - Dec 18 with 13881 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-46592080?fbclid=IwAR3UL_1XsyTR
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 12:32]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 12:35 - Dec 18 with 6105 viewsSuperblue95

Darren Fletcher has been sentenced to 5 years in prison?

An improvement on spending recent years with West Brom and Stoke I guess

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 12:38 - Dec 18 with 6091 viewsfactual_blue

Shouldn't Claudia change her surname to the more English 'Potatoes'?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 12:39 - Dec 18 with 6076 viewsChondzoresk

I think its truly disgusting....

who uses magnolia paint on their walls today...tut...tut.
These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 12:48 - Dec 18 with 6035 viewsBlueBadger

These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 12:38 - Dec 18 by factual_blue

Shouldn't Claudia change her surname to the more English 'Potatoes'?

She's already a nazi, I suppose she can't betray her country any more than she already is.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 13:06 - Dec 18 with 5966 viewsjjblue84

Six years jail for thinking...interesting times!!
These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 13:10 - Dec 18 with 5962 viewsDanTheMan

These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 13:06 - Dec 18 by jjblue84

It's rare to see such fantastic mental gymnastics for all to see.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 13:15 - Dec 18 with 5946 viewschicoazul

These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 13:06 - Dec 18 by jjblue84

Six years for literally being a Nazi seems very lenient to me. We all know what Nazis believe and promote and they are the worst kind of scum. I hope they get their teeth kicked in inside, painfully grow them back, then have them kicked in again.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 13:21 - Dec 18 with 5924 viewsmonytowbray

Bakes a great batch of Nazi biscuits though...

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Login to get fewer ads

These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 13:29 - Dec 18 with 5900 viewsBlueBadger

These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 13:21 - Dec 18 by monytowbray

Bakes a great batch of Nazi biscuits though...

I heard that they never let them brown...

These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 13:46 - Dec 18 with 5859 viewsjjblue84

These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 13:15 - Dec 18 by chicoazul

Six years for literally being a Nazi seems very lenient to me. We all know what Nazis believe and promote and they are the worst kind of scum. I hope they get their teeth kicked in inside, painfully grow them back, then have them kicked in again.

Didn’t the Nazi party ‘literally’ cease to exist in 1945?
These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 13:48 - Dec 18 with 5850 viewsDanTheMan

These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 13:46 - Dec 18 by jjblue84

The German one did.

Nazism didn't just go away

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 14:04 - Dec 18 with 5799 viewsHalf_Idiot

These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 12:39 - Dec 18 by Chondzoresk

I think its truly disgusting....

who uses magnolia paint on their walls today...tut...tut.

65% of UK homes contain at least one magnolia wall
These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 14:06 - Dec 18 with 5788 viewschicoazul

These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 13:46 - Dec 18 by jjblue84

Ah I see, you're that stupid.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 14:10 - Dec 18 with 5782 viewsGuthrum

No. It went underground for a few years before reappearing in a number of different guises, often masquerading as ex-soldiers associations - for the SS.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Stunning piece of hypocrisy on the radio this morning on 14:22 - Dec 18 with 5774 viewsGuthrum

A politician from Victor Orban's Hungarian nationalist party complaining about immigrants coming in and changing the Christian culture of Europe.

What, like the pagan Magyars who conquered the Dacian plain some 1,500 years ago and spent the next three centuries raiding and terrorising what's now Germany and the Czech Republic? The ones from whom modern Hungarians are descended?

Stunning piece of hypocrisy on the radio this morning on 14:27 - Dec 18 with 5751 viewsjjblue84

Stunning piece of hypocrisy on the radio this morning on 14:22 - Dec 18 by Guthrum

A politician from Victor Orban's Hungarian nationalist party complaining about immigrants coming in and changing the Christian culture of Europe.

What, like the pagan Magyars who conquered the Dacian plain some 1,500 years ago and spent the next three centuries raiding and terrorising what's now Germany and the Czech Republic? The ones from whom modern Hungarians are descended?

What have the Magyars got to do with ‘changing the Christian culture of Europe’??
Clearly not on 14:29 - Dec 18 with 5745 viewsDyland

Seeing as the subjects of this very thread are self proclaimed Nazis. A political party or movement or whatever doesn't need to be massive to be a, well, a political party or movement or whatever.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Stunning piece of hypocrisy on the radio this morning on 14:31 - Dec 18 with 5740 viewsDyland

Stunning piece of hypocrisy on the radio this morning on 14:22 - Dec 18 by Guthrum

I always imagined this was the Magyar's battle song.

Stunning piece of hypocrisy on the radio this morning on 14:39 - Dec 18 with 5728 viewsGuthrum

Stunning piece of hypocrisy on the radio this morning on 14:27 - Dec 18 by jjblue84

What have the Magyars got to do with ‘changing the Christian culture of Europe’??

Pagan invaders who terrorised formerly Christian Central Europe (the Holy Roman Empire)?

These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 14:40 - Dec 18 with 5723 viewsfactual_blue

The nazi capable of thinking hasn't yet been born.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Stunning piece of hypocrisy on the radio this morning on 14:53 - Dec 18 with 5690 viewsBlueBadger

I'm always impressed by how ignorant nationalists are of the history of the countries that they're so proud of.

Stunning piece of hypocrisy on the radio this morning on 14:56 - Dec 18 with 5681 viewsEwan_Oozami

Stunning piece of hypocrisy on the radio this morning on 14:31 - Dec 18 by Dyland

I always imagined this was the Magyar's battle song.

Ah, yes - classic album - one of the songs where Michael Moorcock didn't write the lyrics as I recall

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

If he didn't, you can't tell! (n/t) on 15:06 - Dec 18 with 5659 viewsDyland

Stunning piece of hypocrisy on the radio this morning on 14:56 - Dec 18 by Ewan_Oozami

Ah, yes - classic album - one of the songs where Michael Moorcock didn't write the lyrics as I recall

Stunning piece of hypocrisy on the radio this morning on 15:08 - Dec 18 with 5653 viewsEwan_Oozami

Stunning piece of hypocrisy on the radio this morning on 14:27 - Dec 18 by jjblue84

As a starter for ten, have a read of this:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40631.Europe

and this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Shortest-History-Germany-James-Hawes/dp/1910400416

and you'll see how the current divisions in Europe came about (spoiler: it was the Romans)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 15:14 - Dec 18 with 5640 viewsjeera

These days, you can be jailed just for saying you're English on 14:40 - Dec 18 by factual_blue

The nazi capable of thinking hasn't yet been born.

If people are jailed for thinking, then he has nothing to worry about.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024