Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument 12:41 - Dec 18 with 4164 viewsLord_Lucan

bringing this down. Vegans - please stay away. Seriously.

A few weeks back I was a bit distraught (and mentioned it on here) when my Mrs actually made me a bacon sandwich for a change but got the bacon to bread ratio all wrong.

I have been smarting ever since and whilst buying a turkey last night the supermarket had these XXXL tiger bread baguette things they were flogging off for 11p each

I bought some and a load of streaky bacon with an idea of a fully loaded baguette. I also bought some chipolatas but ultimately decided against a combination.

Anyhoo, I made RKDs first and he is a bit of a hungry guts but he had already eaten so he ate his with 14 rashers. I hadn't eaten and I am rather proud to say that I managed to stuff 24 rashers is mine and it was blooming delicious.

Highly recommended.

Edit; it was a mistake, I actually had 28 rashers - I just looked at the packs.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 12:52]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 16:16 - Dec 18 with 678 viewswkj

I prefer an over sized soft bap with my bacon sarnies, but the bacon to bread ratio must translate.

Also, Bacon and Brie? - I can't stand any pork+cheese combo as one of the flavours get cancelled out, and it just turns sad

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 16:37 - Dec 18 with 653 viewsblueislander

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 12:47 - Dec 18 by Lord_Lucan

I'm glad you mentioned that, normally I wouldn't have any sauce or I might mix a load of old cr4p up from nearly empty bottles and add a load of dried chilli flakes.

However - I noticed a branded sauce call "Reds" and they were only going for £1 a throw so I bought 3 varieties and had two of them avec bacon. One was a BBQ Mustard sauce with a "Glorious kick" and the other was a BBQ sauce with a "Devilish kick"

Very, very tasty.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 12:48]

Having made the homage to streaky bacon, you go and spoil it by adding some nebulous sauce. Shame on you.
Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 17:23 - Dec 18 with 632 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 13:10 - Dec 18 by Dyland

No wonder you've got such a massive arse.

Do we have a category for campest poster in the annual awards? Asking for a friend.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 18:06 - Dec 18 with 609 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I,ve suddenly come over very hungry & have an uncontrollable urge to head forth to Asda for lashings of bacon & tiger baguette things.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Not an anti vegan post, This is a bacon post. I don't want a vegan argument on 18:55 - Dec 18 with 590 viewsPendejo

14, 28.... I have guilt at 4!!!

No sauce, cold butter from fridge spread unevenly. Have just had dinner but this thread making mouth water. Bacon hmmmmm.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024