Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. 14:11 - Dec 18 with 5950 viewsVic

Wondered if he was going to meet a new signing as it's a pretty unusual thing to do Time will tell.

Anyone else seen anything newsworthy?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 14:13 - Dec 18 with 5413 viewsTractorCam

Manager walks through town centre, must be signing someone!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 14:16 - Dec 18 with 5384 viewsReuser_is_God

Yeah, I reckon he was treating Charlie Adam to a Christmas Costa.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 14:16 - Dec 18 with 5384 viewsPJH

But was he going in the direction of The Salthouse?
Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 14:17 - Dec 18 with 5382 viewsArnieM

Well here’s hoping he’s doing his very own brand of crimbo shopping then

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 14:18 - Dec 18 with 5370 viewsVic

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 14:16 - Dec 18 by PJH

But was he going in the direction of The Salthouse?

No. That's what got me wondering. I was thinking that he and Milne have divided things between them - Milne covers the Salthouse and Lambo somewhere else.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 14:19 - Dec 18 with 5364 viewsPJH

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 14:18 - Dec 18 by Vic

No. That's what got me wondering. I was thinking that he and Milne have divided things between them - Milne covers the Salthouse and Lambo somewhere else.

Two new signings then!
Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 14:22 - Dec 18 with 5340 viewsPinewoodblue

Christmas. Shopping no doubt.

No doubt is one down from def info.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 14:26 - Dec 18 with 5313 viewsRadlett_blue

Lambert was heading to the Jobcentre to put in an ad:
"Wanted. Big striker. Must be cheap."

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Login to get fewer ads

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 14:27 - Dec 18 with 5306 viewsPJH

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 14:26 - Dec 18 by Radlett_blue

Lambert was heading to the Jobcentre to put in an ad:
"Wanted. Big striker. Must be cheap."

Will that go next to Rommy's advert for a new Owner?
Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 14:48 - Dec 18 with 5213 viewsNo9

Going to discuss Christmas lunch with Delia
Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 14:50 - Dec 18 with 5189 viewsGeoffSentence

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 14:18 - Dec 18 by Vic

Possibly coming FROM the Salthouse?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 14:54 - Dec 18 with 5170 viewsCoastalblue

He wasn't heading in the direction of the hospital was he?

Maybe checking out their vacancies, ducks in a row and all that, we know he's organised.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 14:57 - Dec 18 with 5155 viewsMrTown

He does live in the Town, livers around Christchurch park so maybe a bit of Christmas shopping. The players have Monday off under the regime so who knows, if he was meeting a player, think he would be meeting them at Salthouse not Starbucks.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 16:39 - Dec 18 with 4894 viewsITFC_Forever

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 14:57 - Dec 18 by MrTown

He does live in the Town, livers around Christchurch park so maybe a bit of Christmas shopping. The players have Monday off under the regime so who knows, if he was meeting a player, think he would be meeting them at Salthouse not Starbucks.

His family home is in Leicester, but I can quite believe he is renting a place down here as well, and the Christchurch Park area of town is as good a place as any to reside while he is here.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 16:48 - Dec 18 with 4865 viewsbluejacko

Probably looking to go shopping for a new coat after Saturdays freeze! 😀
Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 16:57 - Dec 18 with 4834 viewsmonty_radio

But Marcus I heard swears by the extra value at the Hungry Horse.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 19:44 - Dec 18 with 4563 viewsNBVJohn

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 14:19 - Dec 18 by PJH

Two new signings then!

Milne covering a signing? Seriously? What could possibly go wrong.
Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 20:44 - Dec 18 with 4455 viewssundaze

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 16:57 - Dec 18 by monty_radio

But Marcus I heard swears by the extra value at the Hungry Horse.

Only after being at Playford Road, if he's doing business in town it is always Spoons.
Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 20:49 - Dec 18 with 4441 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

He gas a nasty drug habit.....def info!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 00:27 - Dec 19 with 4231 viewsArthur_1975

Anyone seen any out of favour, premier league footballers in the town centre ? Pogba in Burger king or Defoe in HMV ? etc
Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 07:34 - Dec 19 with 4088 viewshoppy

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 00:27 - Dec 19 by Arthur_1975

Anyone seen any out of favour, premier league footballers in the town centre ? Pogba in Burger king or Defoe in HMV ? etc

I never have any Defoe info.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 08:00 - Dec 19 with 4050 viewsBrixtonBlue

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 14:13 - Dec 18 by TractorCam

Manager walks through town centre, must be signing someone!

Not really sure you and your up-arrowers have got the subtle humour here.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 08:01 - Dec 19 with 4046 viewsBrixtonBlue

Was he walking in the direction of Strikers 'R' Us?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 08:07 - Dec 19 with 4033 viewsBloomBlue

I was near him and he was definitely talking about players. At one point he said "that's murphy's law" (Daryl obviously) and "that's ruddy silly" (John obviously)
Saw Lambert walking down a street in the town centre yesterday. on 08:09 - Dec 19 with 4025 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Maybe he was checking to see if there were any jobs going at the Hospital for Mrs Gestede?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024