Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today is international migrants day 16:00 - Dec 18 with 1888 viewsbluelagos

http://www.un.org/en/events/migrantsday/

And all the better for it we are :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Today is international migrants day on 16:03 - Dec 18 with 1870 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Today is international migrants day on 16:04 - Dec 18 with 1867 viewswkj

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Today is international migrants day on 16:04 - Dec 18 with 1860 viewswkj

Today is international migrants day on 16:03 - Dec 18 by BlueBadger

Oh god... we merged
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 16:04]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Today is international migrants day on 16:10 - Dec 18 with 1842 viewsDarth_Koont

British culture or at least the culture we consider as native would be unrecognizable without migration.

And, for the really hardcore skin-colour racists, if it weren't for migrants then there wouldn't be any white people to start with.

Pronouns: He/Him

Today is international migrants day on 16:16 - Dec 18 with 1826 viewsBlueBadger

Today is international migrants day on 16:04 - Dec 18 by wkj

Oh god... we merged
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 16:04]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Today is international migrants day on 16:21 - Dec 18 with 1816 viewsbluelagos

Today is international migrants day on 16:10 - Dec 18 by Darth_Koont

British culture or at least the culture we consider as native would be unrecognizable without migration.

And, for the really hardcore skin-colour racists, if it weren't for migrants then there wouldn't be any white people to start with.

Yep, we all descended from the same guys in East Africa :-)

Migration studies are fascinating and I love the fact (as read a few years back) that just 11 people are thought to have been the number who crossed the bearing straights and whose descendants then populated the whole of the Americas.

Yep, all native Americans, Incas, Mayan and Andean peoples descended from 11 people ffs. Amazing :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Today is international migrants day on 16:30 - Dec 18 with 1798 viewsFreddies_Ears

Today is international migrants day on 16:21 - Dec 18 by bluelagos

Migration studies are fascinating and I love the fact (as read a few years back) that just 11 people are thought to have been the number who crossed the bearing straights and whose descendants then populated the whole of the Americas.

Yep, all native Americans, Incas, Mayan and Andean peoples descended from 11 people ffs. Amazing :-)

It is fascinating, and noteworthy that migration never stopped. Yes, it transforms societies (I never thought I'd see Turkish surnames in a Swiss shirt!), and is an ongoing thing.
Today is international migrants day on 17:01 - Dec 18 with 1761 viewsfactual_blue

Today is international migrants day on 16:30 - Dec 18 by Freddies_Ears

It is fascinating, and noteworthy that migration never stopped. Yes, it transforms societies (I never thought I'd see Turkish surnames in a Swiss shirt!), and is an ongoing thing.

There are some communities in Essex which have not been touched by migration for centuries.

Apparently,

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Today is international migrants day on 17:05 - Dec 18 with 1758 viewsmonytowbray

Some bloke celebrating giving out free lemonade from waterbutts down on Bentley Green. No idea who he was..

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Today is international migrants day on 19:29 - Dec 18 with 1675 viewsBlueBadger

Today is international migrants day on 16:21 - Dec 18 by bluelagos

The world is basically Norfolk, writ large is what you're saying?
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 19:48]

Today is international migrants day on 19:56 - Dec 18 with 1650 viewsBlueBadger

Today is international migrants day on 17:05 - Dec 18 by monytowbray

Some bloke celebrating giving out free lemonade from waterbutts down on Bentley Green. No idea who he was..

BL seems to have acquired his very own C*bbler-esque stalker in this thread.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024