Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right Backs, any ideas who we may get? 16:36 - Dec 18 with 2246 viewsTrueBlueLikeKevinBru

Linked with Marshall who id be happy with. Are their any others linked? Or could we sign CCV & play Chambers RB. He was decent in the play off season at RB. Remember he used contribute with assists & goals in that position and miles better defensively than Spence!
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 16:39]
Right Backs, any ideas who we may get? on 16:49 - Dec 18 with 2216 viewsrickw

Chambers struggled against any pacy winger who liked to take him on, he also came up short with the ball at his feet in advanced areas.

He was good at making late runs into the box and scoring headers and I'm sure in Lambert's system he'd win a lot of the headers from goalkicks but I don't think he's the answer!

Mings on the other side though could be a perfect fit!

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Right Backs, any ideas who we may get? on 17:15 - Dec 18 with 2176 viewsCurrie10

Josh Emmanuel ;) heard it here first.
Right Backs, any ideas who we may get? on 17:16 - Dec 18 with 2174 viewsPJH

Mick Mills has been at the training ground as has George Burley....just saying.
Right Backs, any ideas who we may get? on 17:18 - Dec 18 with 2173 viewswkj

Im sure we'll cobble something together, just not sure who.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Right Backs, any ideas who we may get? on 17:28 - Dec 18 with 2148 viewsMrTown

Not sure on Chambers at Right Back, he was slow at 28, let alone 33.

Also he has been superb under Lambert so far, wouldn't want shift him out of that position at the moment.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Right Backs, any ideas who we may get? on 17:30 - Dec 18 with 2139 viewsCoastalblue

I wouldn't be surprised to see Marshall further up the pitch if he came in and us stick with Spence.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Right Backs, any ideas who we may get? on 17:38 - Dec 18 with 2114 viewscressi

Think we will play 3-5-2 with two wing backs maybe Marshall possibly Ming's and a big centre foward 3 centre backs
Right Backs, any ideas who we may get? on 18:00 - Dec 18 with 2068 viewsWestcountryblue

I'd be happy with Marshall at RB. Oviedo at Sunderland might be a good shout though.

I think if Emmanuel is playing regular football, we need to keep him out on loan. He's still a bit raw and I think he's will one who will take longer to break through. Hopefully it will be worth it as he has some tremendous attributes for a right back.
Login to get fewer ads

Right Backs, any ideas who we may get? on 18:10 - Dec 18 with 2045 viewsbraveblue

He was awful at right back.
Right Backs, any ideas who we may get? on 18:17 - Dec 18 with 2030 viewsMrTown

Right Backs, any ideas who we may get? on 17:15 - Dec 18 by Currie10

Josh Emmanuel ;) heard it here first.

He's very very raw, not sure he's up to it for the situation we are in right now.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Right Backs, any ideas who we may get? on 19:36 - Dec 18 with 1918 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

I've got a horrible feeling we'll be stuck with Jordan (Frank) Spence(r) 🤨
Right Backs, any ideas who we may get? on 20:58 - Dec 18 with 1836 viewsGeoffSentence

Glen Johnson.

Is a free agent. Has played for Paul Lambert.

I have no idea what his relationship with PL was like, and the fact that he doesn't have a club since leaving Stoke at the end of last season raises questions. But hey-ho, I am going with it. GJ it will be.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Right Backs, any ideas who we may get? on 23:10 - Dec 18 with 1712 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Josh Emmanuel is more than capable. Out of contract in Summer, kid deserves a chance.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024