Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm well into my 40s but have only now discovered the text to columns feature 16:48 - Dec 18 with 1435 viewsIllinoisblue

in Excel. Life-changing.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I'm well into my 40s but have only now discovered the text to columns feature on 16:50 - Dec 18 with 1427 viewsGeoffSentence

It's a marvel isn't it. How did people live before text to columns? It must have been a life of drudgery.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I'm well into my 40s but have only now discovered the text to columns feature on 17:20 - Dec 18 with 1363 viewsSwansea_Blue

The biggest breakthrough for me was discovering the ‘getting someone to do it for me’ feature. It was revolutionary and resulted in much better spreadsheets.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'm well into my 40s but have only now discovered the text to columns feature on 17:28 - Dec 18 with 1349 viewsDubtractor

Excel is life.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I'm well into my 40s but have only now discovered the text to columns feature on 17:35 - Dec 18 with 1333 viewsbluefunk

What does it do.....
I'm well into my 40s but have only now discovered the text to columns feature on 18:53 - Dec 18 with 1237 viewsEastTownBlue

I’m also in my forties but discovered that in 1995.

How would you do that in Lotus 1-2-3 though ?
I'm well into my 40s but have only now discovered the text to columns feature on 19:10 - Dec 18 with 1209 viewsParisBlue

vlookup was my moment of enlightenment. My life has never been the same since...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

I'm well into my 40s but have only now discovered the text to columns feature on 19:16 - Dec 18 with 1197 viewsVintage65

I'm well into my 40s but have only now discovered the text to columns feature on 18:53 - Dec 18 by EastTownBlue

I’m also in my forties but discovered that in 1995.

How would you do that in Lotus 1-2-3 though ?

Using that, using LEFT and RIGHT to remove characters at the start or end of cells, TRIM and CLEAN have all been a huge help to me - and don' get me started on VLOOKUP! Excel is great! Boring to non-believers!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024