Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How did Evans know there was no harmony in the camp. 19:56 - Dec 18 with 6003 viewsRIPbobby

Now I get it that some of the people in the know knew of the big disharmony in the camp under Paul Hurst. My question is how did Marcus Evans know. From what I understand about him he is hardly around the club and does not interfere with day to day running. So that means he must have some trusted people close to differing parts of the club that report back to him. I wonder who they are?
How did Evans know there was no harmony in the camp. on 19:58 - Dec 18 with 5967 viewsJ2BLUE

Or some of the players made their feelings very clear. No def info, purely speculation on my part but just as likely.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How did Evans know there was no harmony in the camp. on 20:01 - Dec 18 with 5936 viewsKeno

he knew there was no harmony cos the team was gelling

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

How did Evans know there was no harmony in the camp. on 20:22 - Dec 18 with 5837 viewsSuperblue95

If people on here knew the stories of disharmony it really wouldn't have been difficult for our club owner to have an idea about it

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

How did Evans know there was no harmony in the camp. on 20:23 - Dec 18 with 5825 viewsWD19

During a particularly dull ME group board meeting he got his phone out and jumped on TWTD.
How did Evans know there was no harmony in the camp. on 22:04 - Dec 18 with 5628 viewsWickets

Maybe the brown stuff first hit the fan when Hurst and Doig tryed to renegotiate their contracts when they found out Bart and Chambo where both being paid more then them and where politely told no chance, for this is the rumour i have been told. It does seem to bear out what Bart has said he also said that the truth will come out in the future , or words to that effect .
How did Evans know there was no harmony in the camp. on 22:45 - Dec 18 with 5518 viewsLimitlessBlue

Chambers phoned him and told him they had to go... that is the truth. 100% def info

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

How did Evans know there was no harmony in the camp. on 23:10 - Dec 18 with 5459 viewsclive_baker

I understand he had more than 1 source from in the club saying something along the lines of ‘get rid ASAP’. Won’t name names though.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

How did Evans know there was no harmony in the camp. on 23:11 - Dec 18 with 5460 viewsPhilTWTD

He's not as hands-off or remote as seems to be the perception. He's in very regular contact with various people at the club. As Paul Lambert said the other day, he's getting more and more hands on
Login to get fewer ads

How did Evans know there was no harmony in the camp. on 23:18 - Dec 18 with 5427 viewsArnieM

OP: I was told that Evan spent at least one whole day if not more at the Club. Speaking to ALL the Clubs employees about what their views were. Give him his due , when he does act , he doesn’t mess about!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

How did Evans know there was no harmony in the camp. on 23:31 - Dec 18 with 5383 viewsMrTown

Don't think it would be too difficult who has multiple employees under him to understand disharmony. Ian Milne is his right hand man for the club and he is often at the club and will speak to many people at the club constantly.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

How did Evans know there was no harmony in the camp. on 23:32 - Dec 18 with 5389 viewsPhilTWTD

How did Evans know there was no harmony in the camp. on 23:18 - Dec 18 by ArnieM

OP: I was told that Evan spent at least one whole day if not more at the Club. Speaking to ALL the Clubs employees about what their views were. Give him his due , when he does act , he doesn’t mess about!

If you're talking about the day I think you mean, he had long-planned meetings with various people at the club so wasn't really related to things going awry under PH.
How did Evans know there was no harmony in the camp. on 01:28 - Dec 19 with 5238 viewsMrTown

How did Evans know there was no harmony in the camp. on 23:11 - Dec 18 by PhilTWTD

He's not as hands-off or remote as seems to be the perception. He's in very regular contact with various people at the club. As Paul Lambert said the other day, he's getting more and more hands on

Do you think he becoming more and more hands from a long term perspective, or due to the current failures. Because I have certainly noticed he has become a lot more active in recent months etc.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

How did Evans know there was no harmony in the camp. on 01:43 - Dec 19 with 5223 viewsjeera

How did Evans know there was no harmony in the camp. on 19:58 - Dec 18 by J2BLUE

Or some of the players made their feelings very clear. No def info, purely speculation on my part but just as likely.

Was probably the 'Hurst Out' t-shirts the squad were all wearing.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

How did Evans know there was no harmony in the camp. on 03:35 - Dec 19 with 5177 viewsPendejo

At the game Saturday a friend of mine quoted a source, who may or may not post here, close to the players.

Whilst I had read stuff here I was staggered to hear they who have moved on were as unprofessional as they were. Things happen from time to time, reaction etc. But they were proactively tw@ts.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

How did Evans know there was no harmony in the camp. on 07:58 - Dec 19 with 4934 viewsBloomBlue

Maybe hes a very successful buisness man, those people are very astute at spotting such things which is why they are successful?
How did Evans know there was no harmony in the camp. on 09:05 - Dec 19 with 4832 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

How did Evans know there was no harmony in the camp. on 15:39 - Dec 19 with 4614 viewsbraveblue

Even with Evan’s lack of interest it must have been obvious things were not good. But to be honest a lot is down to his decisions in the transfer market. If he had signed McGoldrick up then brought in a couple of good players I don’t think the quality we had would have wanted to go so quickly.
How did Evans know there was no harmony in the camp. on 17:12 - Dec 19 with 4523 viewsWickets

How did Evans know there was no harmony in the camp. on 15:39 - Dec 19 by braveblue

Even with Evan’s lack of interest it must have been obvious things were not good. But to be honest a lot is down to his decisions in the transfer market. If he had signed McGoldrick up then brought in a couple of good players I don’t think the quality we had would have wanted to go so quickly.

Yes i tend to agree and allthough its clear ME appointed the wrong man and that was after he allowed McGoldrick to walk , Was ME , who has invested a huge amount of cash into the club, happy or wrongly willing to be convinced that the budget could be cut without the disasterous effect its had? Lets just hope he is now prepared to finance the recovery . I never believed that Hurst was his first choice and feel that at least one or maybe all three of Mowbray, Ross and Lampard turned the job down because of the budget.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024