Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. 11:30 - Dec 19 with 18473 viewsMattinLondon

The cow of a secretary who hates the team I work in has tried to stitch me up. Shes ‘arranged’ the seating plan for the team Christmas lunch and quiz by putting me with two of the managers who have a reputation for only talking about work. However both of them have just turned-up by wearing very low cut dresses - actually I should say very very low cut dresses.

Can staring be classified as sexual harassment? If so, this could well end up awkward for all concerned.
Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 11:36 - Dec 19 with 8242 viewswkj

Take pictures on the sly and uoload them to the twtd watsapp group; good lad

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 11:39 - Dec 19 with 8228 viewsgiant_stow

Sounds fantastic - the secretary's dastardly plan has backfired and you get to look at pumpum all lunch.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 11:40 - Dec 19 with 8229 viewsMattinLondon

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 11:36 - Dec 19 by wkj

Take pictures on the sly and uoload them to the twtd watsapp group; good lad

To get everything in focus I’ll need to stand quite far back.

Think the cow of the secretary now knows that her being more of a cow hasn’t worked. Happy f**king Christmas you s**t secretary.
Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 11:40 - Dec 19 with 8219 viewsDyland

Is this a Viz cartoon strip?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 11:40 - Dec 19 with 8215 viewsReuser_is_God

If they didn't want you too look at their tits then they would have dressed accordingly.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 11:41 - Dec 19 with 8212 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This has the potential to be a TWTD Classic.

[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 12:11]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 11:43 - Dec 19 with 8196 viewsgiant_stow

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 11:40 - Dec 19 by Dyland

hope so.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 11:44 - Dec 19 with 8186 viewshoppy

Will you be pulling any crackers?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 11:45 - Dec 19 with 8185 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 11:40 - Dec 19 by Reuser_is_God

If they didn't want you too look at their tits then they would have dressed accordingly.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 11:51 - Dec 19 with 8151 viewsMattinLondon

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 11:40 - Dec 19 by Reuser_is_God

At the moment the fact that the secretary is really annoyed is far far more pleasing to me. We’re now about to leave the office, strict no mobile rule, hopefully everything will go swimmingly and I don’t embarrass myself.
Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 12:01 - Dec 19 with 8088 viewsIpswichKnight

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 11:44 - Dec 19 by hoppy

No but I'm guessing he might be pulling the "Bishop" at some point in the evening.
Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 12:04 - Dec 19 with 8071 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 11:44 - Dec 19 by hoppy

Do you mean the thing you put in your hand and pull?

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 12:07 - Dec 19 with 8048 viewsblueislander

“Secretary” what a quaint word. Do they still exist?
Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 12:08 - Dec 19 with 8043 viewsKieran_Knows

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 12:01 - Dec 19 by IpswichKnight

No but I'm guessing he might be pulling the "Bishop" at some point in the evening.

Don't do that, he might get injured again...

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 13:34 - Dec 19 with 7881 viewsBrixtonBlue

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 11:51 - Dec 19 by MattinLondon

At the moment the fact that the secretary is really annoyed is far far more pleasing to me. We’re now about to leave the office, strict no mobile rule, hopefully everything will go swimmingly and I don’t embarrass myself.

It might all go tits up.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 13:35 - Dec 19 with 7872 viewsBrixtonBlue

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 11:40 - Dec 19 by MattinLondon

To get everything in focus I’ll need to stand quite far back.

Think the cow of the secretary now knows that her being more of a cow hasn’t worked. Happy f**king Christmas you s**t secretary.

Is that what you put in her card?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 13:56 - Dec 19 with 7821 viewsmonytowbray

If Dolly or I posted this you all would have said "LOOK AT ME".

You sat next to a fully clothed woman with a bit of skin on show and probably creeped her out. Well done.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 13:57 - Dec 19 with 7813 viewsSpruceMoose

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 11:40 - Dec 19 by Dyland

There's some lovely language on this thread. Just wait until the posters on the 'Stupid Woman' thread see what's going on in here...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 14:00 - Dec 19 with 7796 viewsgiant_stow

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 13:56 - Dec 19 by monytowbray

You sat next to a fully clothed woman with a bit of skin on show and probably creeped her out. Well done.

We don't know if he's creeped the two women out yet tbf.

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 14:01 - Dec 19 with 7795 viewsReuser_is_God

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 13:56 - Dec 19 by monytowbray

Always the victim(s)

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 14:02 - Dec 19 with 7791 viewsjeera

Well don't worry, you're still having a good go at making it about you now to compensate.

Leave the poor guy alone.

It's still ok to be attracted to women (sorry, I mean people), isn't it?

He might even get a promotion out of it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 14:03 - Dec 19 with 7784 viewsBrixtonBlue

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 13:57 - Dec 19 by SpruceMoose

There's some lovely language on this thread. Just wait until the posters on the 'Stupid Woman' thread see what's going on in here...

Surely they'll be much more up in arms than they are about what Mr. Corbyn might have said?!?

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 14:03 - Dec 19 with 7782 viewsNo9

Another good reason to go sick when Christmas lunches come round
Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 14:06 - Dec 19 with 7771 viewsSpruceMoose

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 14:03 - Dec 19 by BrixtonBlue

Surely they'll be much more up in arms than they are about what Mr. Corbyn might have said?!?

Doubt it, because a lot of them are stinking hypocrites and political hacks.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 14:08 - Dec 19 with 7756 viewsBrixtonBlue

Hopefully staring isn’t sexuall harassment or I might end up in trouble. on 14:02 - Dec 19 by jeera

Well don't worry, you're still having a good go at making it about you now to compensate.

Leave the poor guy alone.

It's still ok to be attracted to women (sorry, I mean people), isn't it?

He might even get a promotion out of it.

Or a rise.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024