Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In worse news for Labour ... 15:37 - Dec 19 with 8772 viewsEastTownBlue

... thier MP for Peterborough Fiona Onasanya has been found guilty of perverting the course of justice.

A very small majority for Labour in that seat.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-46602635
[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 15:42]
In worse news for Labour ... on 16:05 - Dec 19 with 6744 viewsfactual_blue

Is she a stupid woman?

Please bear in mind this is the worst thing you can call a woman, you'll be labelled a misogamist, and some random bloke will threaten to kill you.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

In worse news for Labour ... on 19:42 - Dec 19 with 6633 viewsPecker

The bloke she said was driving her car was in Russia at the time.
In worse news for Labour ... on 19:42 - Dec 19 with 6632 viewsBloomBlue

In worse news for Labour ... on 16:05 - Dec 19 by factual_blue

Is she a stupid woman?

Please bear in mind this is the worst thing you can call a woman, you'll be labelled a misogamist, and some random bloke will threaten to kill you.

She clearly is stupid, thick and .... oh I cannot use that word can I
In worse news for Labour ... on 20:55 - Dec 19 with 6603 viewsjimmyvet

In worse news for Labour ... on 19:42 - Dec 19 by BloomBlue

She clearly is stupid, thick and .... oh I cannot use that word can I

It would appear that being a blatant liar is acceptable in the current Labour party under the great leaders watch. How was she to know lying to the police whilst acceptable to the great leader is not acceptable to the Police.
In worse news for Labour ... on 21:01 - Dec 19 with 6589 viewsSwansea_Blue

In worse news for Labour ... on 20:55 - Dec 19 by jimmyvet

It would appear that being a blatant liar is acceptable in the current Labour party under the great leaders watch. How was she to know lying to the police whilst acceptable to the great leader is not acceptable to the Police.

You may be right, but I don't think it's unique to one side. Or not something to score points over, to put it another way.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

In worse news for Labour ... on 21:13 - Dec 19 with 6567 viewsjimmyvet

In worse news for Labour ... on 21:01 - Dec 19 by Swansea_Blue

You may be right, but I don't think it's unique to one side. Or not something to score points over, to put it another way.

I have been around a long time and of course most politicians tell fibs to further their cause but Corbyn has been held as some god type politician different from the rest with different morals and values and clearly this is one big lie! He is worse than most because to come back just a couple of hours after saying what he said and then lying he didn't say it looks so bad. What he said was not good but not a criminal offence but to lie to the whole country when it had been shown on TV all afternoon has done him and his reputation huge damage i suspect.
In worse news for Labour ... on 21:13 - Dec 19 with 6566 viewsElderGrizzly

In worse news for Labour ... on 21:01 - Dec 19 by Swansea_Blue

Yes, not a point scoring exercise. Which is ironic as that is exactly what she was trying to avoid

She should be sacked though with immediate effect, rather than being “urged to resign” by the party leadership
In worse news for Labour ... on 21:15 - Dec 19 with 6562 viewsmonytowbray

Glassers will not be happy you’ve stolen his thread.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Login to get fewer ads

In worse news for Labour ... on 21:16 - Dec 19 with 6556 viewsGlasgowBlue

In worse news for Labour ... on 21:13 - Dec 19 by ElderGrizzly

Yes, not a point scoring exercise. Which is ironic as that is exactly what she was trying to avoid

She should be sacked though with immediate effect, rather than being “urged to resign” by the party leadership

The Labour party can't force her to step down as an MP. If she gets less than a year serving porridge then she can remain as an independent.

Your man Huhne was only sentenced to 8 months but he did the decent thing and stood down.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

In worse news for Labour ... on 21:28 - Dec 19 with 6532 viewsElderGrizzly

In worse news for Labour ... on 21:16 - Dec 19 by GlasgowBlue

The Labour party can't force her to step down as an MP. If she gets less than a year serving porridge then she can remain as an independent.

Your man Huhne was only sentenced to 8 months but he did the decent thing and stood down.

Hadn’t appreciated the time period for sentencing, so thanks for that.

Shows how utterly ridiculous that policy is then! You or I would be out of a job immediately
In worse news for Labour ... on 22:17 - Dec 19 with 6488 viewsreusersfreekicks

She has been suspended and askedto resign. Try the truth sometime.
In worse news for Labour ... on 22:21 - Dec 19 with 6478 viewsBloomBlue

In worse news for Labour ... on 21:16 - Dec 19 by GlasgowBlue

It said on the news she's also a solicitor, hopefully the rules for being a solicitor will mean she'll automatically be banned from ever being a solicitor again.
In worse news for Labour ... on 22:25 - Dec 19 with 6474 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

In worse news for Labour ... on 21:13 - Dec 19 by jimmyvet

I have been around a long time and of course most politicians tell fibs to further their cause but Corbyn has been held as some god type politician different from the rest with different morals and values and clearly this is one big lie! He is worse than most because to come back just a couple of hours after saying what he said and then lying he didn't say it looks so bad. What he said was not good but not a criminal offence but to lie to the whole country when it had been shown on TV all afternoon has done him and his reputation huge damage i suspect.

Could you post in future via the medium of silently mouthed videos so that the lip reading experts can practice their newly discovered talents?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

In worse news for Labour ... on 22:36 - Dec 19 with 6459 viewsCoastalblue

Shock, horror, a member of the red team or the blue team has been caught lying.

Time for some tribal style arguments over it.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

In worse news for Labour ... on 22:40 - Dec 19 with 6449 viewsElderGrizzly

In worse news for Labour ... on 22:21 - Dec 19 by BloomBlue

It said on the news she's also a solicitor, hopefully the rules for being a solicitor will mean she'll automatically be banned from ever being a solicitor again.

Yes, I believe the SRA will be acting once sentenced. From my time there, perverting course of justice doesn’t stack up with their code of ethics!
In worse news for Labour ... on 08:30 - Dec 20 with 6357 viewspickles110564

In worse news for Labour ... on 16:05 - Dec 19 by factual_blue

Is she a stupid woman?

Nope she has been proved to be another liar in the Corbyn mold.
In worse news for Labour ... on 12:45 - Dec 20 with 6297 viewsGlasgowBlue

This morning she compares herself to Jesus.

“What I do know is that I am in good biblical company along with Joseph, Moses, Daniel and his three Hebrew friends who were each found guilty by the courts of their day.........Of course this is equally true of Christ who was accused and convicted by the courts of his day"

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/labour-mp-who-lied-to-avoid-speeding-charge-c
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 12:47]

Iron Lion Zion

In worse news for Labour ... on 12:55 - Dec 20 with 6271 viewsNo9

Your comment is totally incorrect, she has in fact been suspended by labour
In worse news for Labour ... on 14:38 - Dec 21 with 6189 viewsGlasgowBlue

In worse news for Labour ... on 12:55 - Dec 20 by No9

Your comment is totally incorrect, she has in fact been suspended by labour

Just a normal week for Labour.

Iron Lion Zion

In worse news for Labour ... on 14:48 - Dec 21 with 6163 viewsBrixtonBlue

In worse news for Labour ... on 14:38 - Dec 21 by GlasgowBlue

Just a normal week for Labour.

Meanwhile nothing at all went wrong for our illustrious government. Aren't they brilliant? Swoon.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

In worse news for Labour ... on 14:50 - Dec 21 with 6151 viewsjaykay

i think 8 months prison sentence for a m.p. is the precedent.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

In worse news for Labour ... on 14:54 - Dec 21 with 6142 viewslowhouseblue

In worse news for Labour ... on 14:48 - Dec 21 by BrixtonBlue

Meanwhile nothing at all went wrong for our illustrious government. Aren't they brilliant? Swoon.

isn't that sort of the point. the most calamitous government in history in the midst of the greatest self inflicted disaster since suez and they still have a poll lead and the opposition still manages to look the greater shambles. i don't see there much anywhere in politics at present that rises above the third rate and shambolic.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

In worse news for Labour ... on 14:56 - Dec 21 with 6136 viewsGlasgowBlue

In worse news for Labour ... on 14:48 - Dec 21 by BrixtonBlue

No. They are complete and utter shambles of a government.

Your point?

Iron Lion Zion

In worse news for Labour ... on 15:16 - Dec 21 with 6101 viewsbluejake78

Please....
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/their
In worse news for Labour ... on 16:45 - Dec 21 with 6055 viewsChe

In worse news for Labour ... on 21:13 - Dec 19 by jimmyvet

TWTD you talk bollicks man.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024