Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference - Live 13:30 - Dec 20 with 4461 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/35088/twtv-ipswich-town-v-sheffield-unit

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Dec 20 with 3762 viewsGavTWTD

Afternoon everyone. We're expecting Paul any time after 2pm

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:53 - Dec 20 with 3750 viewsPhilTWTD

Might be a little late, not spoken to Gerks yet. But might be switched so Paul is before Gerks.
Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Dec 20 with 3747 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

Will there be a simultaneous translation?
Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Dec 20 with 3736 viewsITFCMonk

Ask him if he thinks letting McGoldrick go was a mistake
Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:03 - Dec 20 with 3734 views524hudson

Phil, Have you spoken to Paul with regards to festive cheese ? how does he feel about the fruit cheese combo?

"More knowledge is passed by the reading of books than at times the spoken word" Some pissed chap at my local.

Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:07 - Dec 20 with 3727 viewsBluebell

Afternoon all.
Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:08 - Dec 20 with 3724 viewsPhilTWTD

Nothing happening, Christmas do up at Playford Road so everything's a bit behind. Re cheese questions, not sure PL's really up for that sort of thing.
Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:08 - Dec 20 with 3723 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

Will they all be coming in drunk?
Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:09 - Dec 20 with 3721 viewsGavTWTD

Just ask caerphilly

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:09 - Dec 20 with 3721 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

urghhhhhh
Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:10 - Dec 20 with 3718 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

Could ring them and ask them to get a jog on, I have to go out at 2.45
Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:10 - Dec 20 with 3715 viewsPJH

In that case I am off out to get fish & chips,bye.
Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:12 - Dec 20 with 3706 viewsskyblue23

2.1 Ipswich Saturday, put your house on it. It's coming home and all that!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:12 - Dec 20 with 3704 viewsPhilTWTD

Paul L in about 10 minutes.
Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:13 - Dec 20 with 3703 viewsFrimleyBlue

see phil i think lambert is the kinda manager you could get away with asking about cheese

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:13 - Dec 20 with 3700 views524hudson

Phil just explain to Paul that cheese based questions have essentially kept us going for the last 12+ years. Tell him MM Liked Cheese and it all worked out well for him, Hurst didnt like cheese...........

"More knowledge is passed by the reading of books than at times the spoken word" Some pissed chap at my local.

Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:14 - Dec 20 with 3698 viewsFrimleyBlue

" For the followers of TWTD, could you possibly advise what is your favourite cheese" job done :)

Waka waka eh eh

Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:14 - Dec 20 with 3698 viewsFrimleyBlue

Also, if results didn't go his way, the answer to the cheese question may give him an extra 2 months

Waka waka eh eh

Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:14 - Dec 20 with 3698 views524hudson

Gav with an understated Caerphilly joke, real mature

Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:16 - Dec 20 with 3695 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

Is he in the building yet?
Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:16 - Dec 20 with 3695 viewsPessimistic

Paul is a bit late Gav?

Poll: Will Mick McCarthy still be here at the start of the new season?
Blog: Did Town Miss An Open Goal?

Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:16 - Dec 20 with 3693 viewsmarkyatetractor

Brie,Stilton,Wendsleydale with cranberries
Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:16 - Dec 20 with 3693 viewssenduntd

Subtitles would be nice
Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:16 - Dec 20 with 3693 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

Perhaps he is eating a Stilton
Sheffield United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:16 - Dec 20 with 3693 viewsFrimleyBlue

Bit quiet in here, let's cheer it up abit. Darren Huckerby he......

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024