Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. 13:24 - Dec 21 with 5014 viewsIpswich_Crazy

So what do season tickets holder get? Do we get a refund or something else?

Time for us season ticket holders to stand up and demand a rebate!

Why should non-season ticket holders get rewarded?

[Post edited 21 Dec 2018 14:04]

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:27 - Dec 21 with 4189 viewsSteve_M

Given the likely importance of that game the club have done exactly the right thing. I want the ground full and positive like it was for West Brom and Norwich.

And I am a season ticket holder. Staying up is all that counts at the moment.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:28 - Dec 21 with 4183 viewsuefacup81

You get the warm fuzzy glow of knowing you support the club regardless, and don't need a special offer to be persuaded to turn up.

You also get the reassurance that even if someone takes advantage of all of the discount offers, it would still cost them more than the cost of your season ticket to attend all of the matches on individual tickets.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:28 - Dec 21 with 4176 viewsCoastalblue

You get to sit in the seat of your choosing, quite possibly sorrounded by a better atmosphere.

I'm not sure you're being serious here?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:31 - Dec 21 with 4151 viewsclive_baker

The bigger picture is if a larger crowd gives the players a lift, which in turn maximises our potential to yield points to stay up, then I'm all for it.

I do however expect to be able to queue jump past day trippers for my half time pint.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:31 - Dec 21 with 4152 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:28 - Dec 21 by Coastalblue

You get to sit in the seat of your choosing, quite possibly sorrounded by a better atmosphere.

I am being serious. What extra have season ticket holders have had apart from having the same seat every game? I think a free drink and snack would be nice....

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:33 - Dec 21 with 4141 viewsBluebell

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:28 - Dec 21 by Coastalblue

I was wondering if he was being serious but then I noticed it was Crazy who posted the OP so I know he is.

I would much rather see a full stadium than a half empty one. WBA was awesome and the crowd really got behind the team. We need more of that.
Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:33 - Dec 21 with 4140 viewsuefacup81

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:31 - Dec 21 by Ipswich_Crazy

I am being serious. What extra have season ticket holders have had apart from having the same seat every game? I think a free drink and snack would be nice....

How about a substantial discount compared to buying a ticket on the day for all 23 home games?

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:34 - Dec 21 with 4137 viewsTractorCam

As a season ticket holder myself, you may stand up for yourself. I have no issues with this whatsoever.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:37 - Dec 21 with 4122 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:33 - Dec 21 by uefacup81

How about a substantial discount compared to buying a ticket on the day for all 23 home games?

Or the club takes off the fee for the game priced £12 for that game and let the season ticket holders have it for £5 so they get it discounted that way. Fans that paid for the season ticket in full can get a Refund to the price they would have paid for that game.

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:37 - Dec 21 with 4121 viewsCoastalblue

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:31 - Dec 21 by Ipswich_Crazy

I don't have a season ticket, so take that into account with my opinion, however I did have one for 16 years and would not have been bothered in the slightest by this.

Do you get the chance to spread the cost these days as well?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:38 - Dec 21 with 4121 viewsclive_baker

The reality is if you buy a ticket on the gate every week it'll average out about £10 a match more expensive than having a season ticket. That's the incentive to ST holders who intend on going to all matches. If someone's only game of the season is a promotion like this, then yes its a few quid cheaper than your seat, but that's not why you bought your season ticket, and you would've been well within your rights to not buy one and only attend 2 games all season.

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:41 - Dec 21 with 4105 viewsStokieBlue

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:43 - Dec 21 with 4097 viewsuefacup81

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:37 - Dec 21 by Ipswich_Crazy

Or the club takes off the fee for the game priced £12 for that game and let the season ticket holders have it for £5 so they get it discounted that way. Fans that paid for the season ticket in full can get a Refund to the price they would have paid for that game.

If you sit in the Lower SBR, you'd have paid £381 for your ST at Early Bird prices. If someone takes advantage of the four offer games this season, and pays full price for the other 19, they'd pay about £520.

Already you're £140 up on them, even with the discounts. What more do you want? A hoof-job off Bluey?
[Post edited 21 Dec 2018 13:46]

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:45 - Dec 21 with 4089 viewsclive_baker

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:43 - Dec 21 by uefacup81

If you sit in the Lower SBR, you'd have paid £381 for your ST at Early Bird prices. If someone takes advantage of the four offer games this season, and pays full price for the other 19, they'd pay about £520.

Already you're £140 up on them, even with the discounts. What more do you want? A hoof-job off Bluey?
[Post edited 21 Dec 2018 13:46]

I would love a hoof job.

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:46 - Dec 21 with 4085 viewsartsbossbeard

"Why should non-season ticket holders get no reward? "

This line has given my tiny brain a headache. I've no idea what it means.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:50 - Dec 21 with 4057 viewslazyblue

Don't worry about it!

If it helps the club and more fans get behind the team for an important game then it really doesn't matter.
Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:51 - Dec 21 with 4051 viewsuefacup81

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:50 - Dec 21 by lazyblue

Don't worry about it!

If it helps the club and more fans get behind the team for an important game then it really doesn't matter.

But don't you get it!?

'Part Time Fans' are getting a bonus. A BONUS!

Evans Out.

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 14:00 - Dec 21 with 4003 viewsballycastle

You may get to sit next to someone?
Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 14:04 - Dec 21 with 3986 viewsskyblue23

Are you the sort of person who complained you didn't receive a discount voucher for planet blue this Christmas?

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 14:07 - Dec 21 with 3957 viewsSitfcB

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 13:45 - Dec 21 by clive_baker

I would love a hoof job.

How does a hoof job work do you reckon?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 14:09 - Dec 21 with 3936 viewsPJH

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 14:07 - Dec 21 by SitfcB

How does a hoof job work do you reckon?

Never had one but apparently it is pony.
Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 14:10 - Dec 21 with 3936 viewsjontysnut

An atmosphere?
Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 14:20 - Dec 21 with 3910 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I am one of the 'Day Trippers' making the journey south for this one.. And also have the absolute cheek to purchase a ticket that would usually cost £40!

Lock me up!
Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 14:41 - Dec 21 with 3855 viewsbrogansnose

Perhaps best you don't get a ST next season if you are that aggrieved.

I'm cool with the whole thing and I refer you to Steves reasoning.
Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 15:05 - Dec 21 with 3804 viewsPSGBlue

Ipswich V Rotherham £12 a ticket for all. on 14:41 - Dec 21 by brogansnose

Perhaps best you don't get a ST next season if you are that aggrieved.

I'm cool with the whole thing and I refer you to Steves reasoning.

You get to guarantee a playoff Wembley Ticket and a Premier League Season ticket next season......in theory!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024