Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Difference down to 4 points... 17:07 - Dec 22 with 729 viewsKropotkin123

We can and will do this :)

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Difference down to 4 points... on 17:12 - Dec 22 with 713 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Helps having several teams in the mix too.

3 points could see us off the bottom. Bolton are on poor form.
4 points from safety (2 teams on that tally too) and only 6 points off Rotherham in 20th.

I can see Preston and Wigan being dragged back into it too. Maybe even Wednesday especially if they actually get a points deduction. Brentford haven't done too well under their new manager either have they?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Difference down to 4 points... on 17:23 - Dec 22 with 651 viewsNWBlue

Difference down to 4 points... on 17:12 - Dec 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

Helps having several teams in the mix too.

3 points could see us off the bottom. Bolton are on poor form.
4 points from safety (2 teams on that tally too) and only 6 points off Rotherham in 20th.

I can see Preston and Wigan being dragged back into it too. Maybe even Wednesday especially if they actually get a points deduction. Brentford haven't done too well under their new manager either have they?

5 points when GD is taken into account. Bolton and Wigan are in free fall although the latter's points total might keep them out of it. Despite today's result I feel Rotherham's home record will keep them up. I think it will be two from us, Millwall and Reading.
Difference down to 4 points... on 17:28 - Dec 22 with 623 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Difference down to 4 points... on 17:23 - Dec 22 by NWBlue

5 points when GD is taken into account. Bolton and Wigan are in free fall although the latter's points total might keep them out of it. Despite today's result I feel Rotherham's home record will keep them up. I think it will be two from us, Millwall and Reading.

The gap has halved since Lambert took over.

3 from Preston downwards and none of us is safe by any shot.

While our goal difference is worse than a few above us, a decent win or a heavy defeat will soon change that. It is comparable to Rotherham and if we can catch the points would resolve against Sheff Wed or Wigan's quite easily.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024