Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know the majority of what Lambert says.... 17:25 - Dec 22 with 710 viewsKieran_Knows

.... is bullsh*t, but I admire the bloke for trying to keep the positivity flowing. He could tell me we’re going to win the league this season and I’d believe him.

Aside from that, good point today and bring on QPR.

COYB!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I know the majority of what Lambert says.... on 17:29 - Dec 22 with 670 viewsNWBlue

You'd believe him if he told you we will promoted? I'd stop whatever it is you are taking if I was you.
I know the majority of what Lambert says.... on 17:31 - Dec 22 with 657 viewsreusersfreekicks

Sure that's not the majority of what you speak?
I know the majority of what Lambert says.... on 17:43 - Dec 22 with 603 viewsKieran_Knows

I know the majority of what Lambert says.... on 17:31 - Dec 22 by reusersfreekicks

Sure that's not the majority of what you speak?

Probably.

I know the majority of what Lambert says.... on 17:44 - Dec 22 with 597 viewsKieran_Knows

I know the majority of what Lambert says.... on 17:29 - Dec 22 by NWBlue

You'd believe him if he told you we will promoted? I'd stop whatever it is you are taking if I was you.

I just mean in the way he talks, he’s really trying to keep that positivity going and I love it. Been a long time since we’ve had that, regardless of whether it’s win, lose or draw.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024