Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell 17:51 - Dec 22 with 2217 viewsMcGoaaaldrick

At the moment just seems like a luxury player we can’t afford to have in the starting 11. Doesn’t appear to offer an awful lot when he doesn’t get the ball. Grant Ward however was terrible when he came on.

Ian Marshall.....he scores when he wants.

Dozzell on 17:54 - Dec 22 with 2190 viewsTractorWood

Didn't register he was playing until the 32nd minute. I know he looks good for the teeny boppers but he needs to get involved. He's obviously quality though.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2018 17:56]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Dozzell on 17:54 - Dec 22 with 2181 viewssuffolkpoker

Dozza is the future of this club, give him a break ffs

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Dozzell on 17:58 - Dec 22 with 2139 viewsDarth_Koont

Think we missed Skuse and his organisation today. Dozzell never seemed to have a platform.

Having said that I don't think Chalobah or Nolan played badly but seemed to be a group of individuals in the middle rather than a unit.

Pronouns: He/Him

Dozzell on 18:00 - Dec 22 with 2117 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Dozzell's strength is his passing. He needs to be given the ball. When the team struggles to get and retain possession that is going to be difficult.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Dozzell on 18:32 - Dec 22 with 1980 viewsBlueBadger

Dozzell on 17:58 - Dec 22 by Darth_Koont

Think we missed Skuse and his organisation today. Dozzell never seemed to have a platform.

Having said that I don't think Chalobah or Nolan played badly but seemed to be a group of individuals in the middle rather than a unit.

My thought at 230 was 'that's quite a lightweight midfield there'. At the moment I reckon our best combination is, when fit, Skuse, Downes or Chalobah plus one of Bishop or Dozzell.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Dozzell on 19:13 - Dec 22 with 1909 viewsPositivelyPortman

Dozzell on 17:54 - Dec 22 by TractorWood

Didn't register he was playing until the 32nd minute. I know he looks good for the teeny boppers but he needs to get involved. He's obviously quality though.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2018 17:56]

I think it was 25th minute and Mick Mills said that Dozzell had his first touch of the ball and that he needs to get involved. You can’t stand around waiting for the ball in a relegation scrap.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Dozzell on 19:40 - Dec 22 with 1824 viewsBryanPlug

Dozzell on 18:32 - Dec 22 by BlueBadger

My thought at 230 was 'that's quite a lightweight midfield there'. At the moment I reckon our best combination is, when fit, Skuse, Downes or Chalobah plus one of Bishop or Dozzell.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Dozzell on 19:53 - Dec 22 with 1780 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Dozzell on 19:40 - Dec 22 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

You know he meant Skuse, then one of the other two plus one of the last two, not one out of the first 3.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Dozzell on 19:57 - Dec 22 with 1756 viewsjudespiveyg

He needs to play a bit deeper in my opinion, get himself more of the ball and feed it from there. He was playing behind the striker today meaning he was going up against stronger players than him meaning he didn't see a hell of a lot of the ball. Personally thought he played OK today though.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Dozzell on 20:05 - Dec 22 with 1711 viewsArnieM

It’s been a very long lay off for a very young player who had a significant injury. He will take s good season IMO to get back on track , assuming he has no set backs. On the plus side, it means we’re more likely to hang onto him for a while longer.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Dozzell on 20:07 - Dec 22 with 1700 viewsjaykay

Dozzell on 17:58 - Dec 22 by Darth_Koont

we got a point from a good sheff united side today, i dont think skuse would have made any difference. its not if they have been that much organisation all season.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024