Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor old Jose 18:52 - Dec 22 with 1167 viewsStokieBlue

Players clearly aren't good enough.

4-1 up after 57 minutes.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Poor old Jose on 18:54 - Dec 22 with 1153 viewsJ2BLUE

If owners have any sense he's now The Finished One.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Poor old Jose on 18:58 - Dec 22 with 1133 viewsFtnfwest

I could be wrong but I imagine he meant not good enough to compete with man city
Poor old Jose on 19:03 - Dec 22 with 1125 viewsm14_blue

Far be it from me to defend Jose, who did a terrible job there, but I think they sacked him at a clever time.

They’re about to enter a really easy run of games that they would almost certainly have won anyway. That would have made it difficult to get rid of him, this way is much better PR for the new guy.

Solskjaer will be the messiah after a few weeks but the crunch will come after that.
Poor old Jose on 19:09 - Dec 22 with 1096 viewsGarv

Poor old Jose on 19:03 - Dec 22 by m14_blue

Far be it from me to defend Jose, who did a terrible job there, but I think they sacked him at a clever time.

They’re about to enter a really easy run of games that they would almost certainly have won anyway. That would have made it difficult to get rid of him, this way is much better PR for the new guy.

Solskjaer will be the messiah after a few weeks but the crunch will come after that.

Agree. It's not out of the question that they would have produced this under him. Let's be honest, Cardiff aren't up to much.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Poor old Jose on 19:10 - Dec 22 with 1095 viewsStokieBlue

Poor old Jose on 19:09 - Dec 22 by Garv

Agree. It's not out of the question that they would have produced this under him. Let's be honest, Cardiff aren't up to much.

They might have produced the result but not in the way they are playing. It's actually good to watch and really should have been more goals.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Poor old Jose on 07:10 - Dec 23 with 915 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Poor old Jose on 19:10 - Dec 22 by StokieBlue

They might have produced the result but not in the way they are playing. It's actually good to watch and really should have been more goals.

SB

Quite

Unbelievable that anyone could still be defending Jose tbh, he had clearly been finished at Man U for some time

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Poor old Jose on 10:40 - Dec 23 with 824 viewsCheltenham_Blue

You know they were playing Cardiff right?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024