Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is a song about Sausage Rolls number one? 21:15 - Dec 22 with 1406 viewsmonytowbray

I just listened to it and it’s not even funny or remotely good. Why do they let the British public decide things?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Why is a song about Sausage Rolls number one? on 21:16 - Dec 22 with 1386 viewsPecker

Where as Bob the builder and Mr Blobby were classics.
Why is a song about Sausage Rolls number one? on 21:17 - Dec 22 with 1381 viewsElderGrizzly

It’s for The Trussel Trust. That’s why it’s No.1
Why is a song about Sausage Rolls number one? on 21:17 - Dec 22 with 1382 viewsFtnfwest

Well anyone under 25 anyway
Why is a song about Sausage Rolls number one? on 21:18 - Dec 22 with 1379 viewsSitfcB

You love a sausage.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Why is a song about Sausage Rolls number one? on 21:39 - Dec 22 with 1324 viewsbaxterbasics

Yeah Mr Blobby is for sure the worst example I can think of. Rage Against the Machine is still the best one.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Why is a song about Sausage Rolls number one? on 22:06 - Dec 22 with 1274 viewsfactual_blue

We built this city on tofu rolls.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Why is a song about Sausage Rolls number one? on 23:37 - Dec 22 with 1149 viewsSuperfrans

A. Charisse.
B. Fun.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Why is a song about Sausage Rolls number one? on 00:00 - Dec 23 with 1107 viewsbluewein

Popular music in 2018 y’all...

Edit:- I just gave it 30 seconds. I was singing this when I was in school. 17 years ago. Where’s my royalties...?!
[Post edited 23 Dec 2018 0:03]

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Login to get fewer ads

Why is a song about Sausage Rolls number one? on 00:08 - Dec 23 with 1086 viewsJ2BLUE

Perhaps PETA will demand it's renamed vegan sausage roll.

Did you expect funny or good from a 'Youtube celebrity'?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024