Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich Away Tickets. 08:45 - Dec 24 with 2576 viewsIpswichTownNL

Hi lads,

Just booked our trip to the derby game. One small problem: tickets. Looking for two away-end tickets. If you’re eligible for the game and can’t make it on Feb 10th and are willing to help out; please let me know.

If you have any other options / suggestions please let me know.

Cheers

Dutch Tractor Boys! Follow on Twitter; @IpswichTownNL

Norwich Away Tickets. on 09:14 - Dec 24 with 2486 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

@12thMan

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Norwich Away Tickets. on 09:20 - Dec 24 with 2469 viewsartsbossbeard

Why the down vote for this post?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Norwich Away Tickets. on 09:24 - Dec 24 with 2450 viewsfactual_blue

Norwich Away Tickets. on 09:20 - Dec 24 by artsbossbeard

Random down vote? Cobbler/Benters?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Norwich Away Tickets. on 09:51 - Dec 24 with 2369 viewsITFC_Forever

No-one will be able to buy tickets for anyone else - the person whose ST / Membership card buys it must be the one who goes to the game, they are going to write individual's names on the tickets and do ID checks at the turnstile, in the same way Norwich fans had to do at PR this season.

Part of the fall-out from the damage at CR last season, the spotty little oiks that couldn't behave themselves only went to a couple of away games all season and most were using tickets on other people's STs / membership cards.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Norwich Away Tickets. on 10:23 - Dec 24 with 2286 viewsSitfcB

Norwich Away Tickets. on 09:51 - Dec 24 by ITFC_Forever

No-one will be able to buy tickets for anyone else - the person whose ST / Membership card buys it must be the one who goes to the game, they are going to write individual's names on the tickets and do ID checks at the turnstile, in the same way Norwich fans had to do at PR this season.

Part of the fall-out from the damage at CR last season, the spotty little oiks that couldn't behave themselves only went to a couple of away games all season and most were using tickets on other people's STs / membership cards.

Norwich fans said they didn’t even get asked for ID upon entering the ground.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Norwich Away Tickets. on 10:32 - Dec 24 with 2257 viewsBenters2

Norwich Away Tickets. on 09:24 - Dec 24 by factual_blue

Random down vote? Cobbler/Benters?

For a man who thinks he is so clever that is a really thick thing to say.
Norwich Away Tickets. on 10:34 - Dec 24 with 2245 viewsBenters2

Norwich Away Tickets. on 09:51 - Dec 24 by ITFC_Forever

How do you know they were spotty ?
Norwich Away Tickets. on 10:38 - Dec 24 with 2227 viewsBenters2

Norwich Away Tickets. on 10:23 - Dec 24 by SitfcB

I bet I get in 😇
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich Away Tickets. on 10:44 - Dec 24 with 2215 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Norwich Away Tickets. on 09:20 - Dec 24 by artsbossbeard

To be fair, the point of the system is that those who have followed the team most consistently get to go. Passing on the tickets rather negates this and is breaking the terms of sale as they are non-transferable.

I get that the person acquiring the tickets could argue it is up to them what they do with them but I would be annoyed if I wanted a ticket, couldn't get one and found someone else had been passed one when they hadn't been (even if they had as good an excuse as living in Holland). Whoever passes on a ticket should be prepared to accept the punishment for any behaviour associated with that ticket should it fall into the hands of the "spotty youth brigade".

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Norwich Away Tickets. on 10:49 - Dec 24 with 2203 viewsBenters2

Norwich Away Tickets. on 10:44 - Dec 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

To be fair, the point of the system is that those who have followed the team most consistently get to go. Passing on the tickets rather negates this and is breaking the terms of sale as they are non-transferable.

I get that the person acquiring the tickets could argue it is up to them what they do with them but I would be annoyed if I wanted a ticket, couldn't get one and found someone else had been passed one when they hadn't been (even if they had as good an excuse as living in Holland). Whoever passes on a ticket should be prepared to accept the punishment for any behaviour associated with that ticket should it fall into the hands of the "spotty youth brigade".

I bet you are fun at parties 🎉
Norwich Away Tickets. on 11:22 - Dec 24 with 2130 viewsnoggin

Watch it in a nice warm pub or get herded around Norwich like cattle? I know my choice.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Norwich Away Tickets. on 11:25 - Dec 24 with 2119 viewsITFC_Forever

If someone wants to take that risk....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Norwich Away Tickets. on 17:12 - Dec 24 with 1879 viewslinhdi

Most had their ID shown with their ticket, so no-one had to ask. Town / City do plan to require photo ID with tickets at Carrow Road.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024