Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone for a festive game of online Mornington Crescent? 10:57 - Dec 24 with 1204 viewssparks

We should do it round robin style but with the Regency Rules. (i.e. This means the Nash Convention allows superseding after parallel moves, and all Terraces and Crescents are wild, unless of course you are in Spoon.)

No consecutive turns by a single player. I'll start:

Chancery lane.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Anyone for a festive game of online Mornington Crescent? on 11:00 - Dec 24 with 1191 viewsKeno

Ealing Common

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone for a festive game of online Mornington Crescent? on 11:03 - Dec 24 with 1183 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone for a festive game of online Mornington Crescent? on 11:00 - Dec 24 by Keno

Ealing Common

Concorde

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anyone for a festive game of online Mornington Crescent? on 11:05 - Dec 24 with 1176 viewsKeno

Anyone for a festive game of online Mornington Crescent? on 11:03 - Dec 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

Concorde

Bank

Anyone for a festive game of online Mornington Crescent? on 11:05 - Dec 24 with 1175 viewssparks

Anyone for a festive game of online Mornington Crescent? on 11:03 - Dec 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

Concorde

That's pretty cheeky.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Anyone for a festive game of online Mornington Crescent? on 11:05 - Dec 24 with 1172 viewsKeno

Anyone for a festive game of online Mornington Crescent? on 11:05 - Dec 24 by sparks

That's pretty cheeky.

he nearly had me there, and early on

Anyone for a festive game of online Mornington Crescent? on 11:06 - Dec 24 with 1169 viewsDyland

Anyone for a festive game of online Mornington Crescent? on 11:05 - Dec 24 by Keno

Bank

Mornington Crescent

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Anyone for a festive game of online Mornington Crescent? on 11:06 - Dec 24 with 1165 viewssparks

Anyone for a festive game of online Mornington Crescent? on 11:05 - Dec 24 by Keno

he nearly had me there, and early on

Green Park.

Anyone for a festive game of online Mornington Crescent? on 11:07 - Dec 24 with 1163 viewssparks

Anyone for a festive game of online Mornington Crescent? on 11:06 - Dec 24 by sparks

Green Park.

Bu gger, too late. Nice one.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone for a festive game of online Mornington Crescent? on 11:07 - Dec 24 with 1160 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Are you playing the Humphrey Littleton role?

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Anyone for a festive game of online Mornington Crescent? on 11:09 - Dec 24 with 1156 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone for a festive game of online Mornington Crescent? on 11:06 - Dec 24 by Dyland

Mornington Crescent

You, Sir, win the smallest prize possible … https://plus.maths.org/content/how-win-mornington-crescent

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anyone for a festive game of online Mornington Crescent? on 11:13 - Dec 24 with 1146 viewsKeno

Anyone for a festive game of online Mornington Crescent? on 11:07 - Dec 24 by BullardsMagicMullet

Are you playing the Humphrey Littleton role?

No he is Samantha

Anyone for a festive game of online Mornington Crescent? on 14:40 - Dec 24 with 1073 viewsbontcho

Anyone for a festive game of online Mornington Crescent? on 11:13 - Dec 24 by Keno

No he is Samantha

Ah, I hear he loves ice cream. In fact only yesterday he was licking the nuts off a Neopolitan.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024