Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Qpr 13:47 - Dec 24 with 4238 viewsGreektractor

My tickets say restricted view.

Am I screwed?

Poll: What would you prefer?

Qpr on 13:50 - Dec 24 with 4232 viewsSitfcB

Nearly all of them are restricted view.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Qpr on 13:53 - Dec 24 with 4224 viewsMullet

Qpr on 13:50 - Dec 24 by SitfcB

Yep, never get a good view at that place. I am not a fan of Loftus Rd at all. Feels like a major tragedy waiting to happen, everything outside the ground looks like something out of Only Fools, and it’s one of those grounds we seem to be crap at.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Qpr on 14:12 - Dec 24 with 4174 viewsRadlett_blue

Qpr on 13:53 - Dec 24 by Mullet

Yep, never get a good view at that place. I am not a fan of Loftus Rd at all. Feels like a major tragedy waiting to happen, everything outside the ground looks like something out of Only Fools, and it’s one of those grounds we seem to be crap at.

And anyone know why the police seem to force march all the Town support after the game to White City tube? I don't want to go on the Central Line to Liverpool Street; I want to get to Shepherd's Bush Market station & get on the Metropolitan.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Qpr on 14:16 - Dec 24 with 4160 viewsBluebell

One of the reasons we are not giving up our Boxing Day this year.

Hopefully we will get to watch some of it on the Red button.
Qpr on 14:24 - Dec 24 with 4126 viewsParisBlue

Used to like visits to Loftus Road. Last minute equalisers from Marty Holland, Darren Currie’s debut, Bontcho and Mason giving us wins, a 0-0 draw in a blistering hot August day with a young Kieron. Never seen us lose there and always enjoyed the atmosphere of a small but tight ground with a packed away following.

The records show we’ve lost our last 6 there. Time for that to change.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Qpr on 14:26 - Dec 24 with 4116 viewsRadlett_blue

Qpr on 14:24 - Dec 24 by ParisBlue

Used to like visits to Loftus Road. Last minute equalisers from Marty Holland, Darren Currie’s debut, Bontcho and Mason giving us wins, a 0-0 draw in a blistering hot August day with a young Kieron. Never seen us lose there and always enjoyed the atmosphere of a small but tight ground with a packed away following.

The records show we’ve lost our last 6 there. Time for that to change.

Fortunately, you missed Mark Fish's one (or half) appearance in a Town shirt.

You're lucky on 14:27 - Dec 24 with 4117 viewsDyland

Half the tickets say "No view."

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Oooh, I love Loftus Road on 14:33 - Dec 24 with 4108 viewsDyland

Great character and used to be an amazing atmosphere. There are some decent boozers tucked away off the beaten track too.

Our record in recent years has been pants though, admittedly. Last year I didn't bother going back after half time when they scored again at beginning of first half. Only time I've done that. I was surrounded by the biggest melts and our football was awful awful awful... and reminded me of the horrendous January 2017 game when we were all over them and Mick brought on Dougie and we contrived to lose, deservedly for being obscenely cautious.

On the plus side I bumped into Jelly at half time.

Login to get fewer ads

Oooh, I love Loftus Road on 15:08 - Dec 24 with 4024 viewsonemarcusstewart

Oooh, I love Loftus Road on 14:33 - Dec 24 by Dyland

Great character and used to be an amazing atmosphere. There are some decent boozers tucked away off the beaten track too.

Our record in recent years has been pants though, admittedly. Last year I didn't bother going back after half time when they scored again at beginning of first half. Only time I've done that. I was surrounded by the biggest melts and our football was awful awful awful... and reminded me of the horrendous January 2017 game when we were all over them and Mick brought on Dougie and we contrived to lose, deservedly for being obscenely cautious.

On the plus side I bumped into Jelly at half time.

Yes when he bought Douglas on a guy near me nearly internally combusted and everybody started signing we are going to win 1-1
Qpr on 15:21 - Dec 24 with 3978 viewsKeaneish

You'll likely be up in the rafters near that weird blue box thing.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Oooh, I love Loftus Road on 15:26 - Dec 24 with 3969 viewsRadlett_blue

Oooh, I love Loftus Road on 15:08 - Dec 24 by onemarcusstewart

Yes when he bought Douglas on a guy near me nearly internally combusted and everybody started signing we are going to win 1-1

I rarely can remember being so frustrated at a Town game as when Mick brought on Dougie.

Qpr on 15:36 - Dec 24 with 3943 viewsjjblue84

It just means you won't be able to view all of our quality defending...
Qpr on 15:38 - Dec 24 with 3929 viewsTrequartista

Qpr on 13:50 - Dec 24 by SitfcB

Loftus cheek.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Oooh, I love Loftus Road on 15:39 - Dec 24 with 3932 viewsDyland

Oooh, I love Loftus Road on 15:08 - Dec 24 by onemarcusstewart

We shook our heads in disbelief. Mick's reasoning for bringing on Dougie instead of Andre afterwards summed up his approach. He did a lot of good things but the prosaic caution was sometimes just wrong. Not all the time, but enough times to make me bang my head against the proverbial wall.

I remember now I was next to some idiot slagging off Bart the whole game. Bizarre. Footy fans can be the biggest melts.

Qpr on 15:45 - Dec 24 with 3912 viewsFtnfwest

You’ll be next to the bloke in the sombrero. That’s what’ll restrict your view
Qpr on 21:25 - Dec 24 with 3604 viewsPJH

Regarding OP if you have got a ticket for QPR that does NOT say restricted view then that is the time to worry because it probably means that you are in the wrong ground.
Views in the Upper Tier seem to range from restricted view to poor view to no view.
Qpr on 01:06 - Dec 25 with 3419 viewsslump

No. As others have said it's what you get and there are far worse places to watch football believe me.

I'm on the brink of falling out of love with football completely and threads/opinions like this only add to my quandary.

If you don't like Lotus you are headed the way of the plastic majority that is killing the game.

UTT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024